Tuesday, December 6, 2011

yellow cheese eggs white pancake batterrrr put a little bit up on the skillet when it starts to bubble flip it over with your spachla yeah yeah that shit look

Lily Lily Russ
Lily Lily Russ yellow cheese eggs, white pancake batterrrr, put a little bit up on the skillet when it starts to bubble flip it over with your spachla ...yeah yeah, that shit look like my breakfast i gotta remember to flip the motherfucker over after cookin it for 30 seconds ladies love me, i got my OJ!, everybody said to do another fast rap to this beat so i said OK but imma speed it up real real fast til the whole damn bottle is gone and im challenging busta, watsky and twista, ANY of you rap kids FOLLOW ALONG COOK WITH ME NOW, COOK WITH ME NOW OH IM MAKING PANCAKES FRESHER THAN A MAFUCKA chris brown broke up with rihanna so he lookin for another silly idiotic hoe he can beat up i wish that he was man enough to get inside the octagon with me i'd knock him out like im lyoto machida front kick to the face just by throwin my feet up wink at rihanna, baby show me your d-cups im givin it to the man, the cakes are stickin right to the pan your fate is imminent imma diminish it anyways so if you smoke then reup Lets go! Gotta butter up another one and put it on the skillet couple minus til its done done aint no body fuckin with this kid, so tell jerry sandusky im gonna kill him with a stun gun
 
Terri Goydoscik
Terri Goydoscik OK HERE'S ONE. I WAS WATCHING MAETHA STEWART (NOT BY CHOICE IT WAS ON IN MY DR'S OFFICE PROBABLY A RERUN) SHE WAS MAKING ICE CANDLE HOLDERS. YES ICE CANDLE HOLDERS. NOW I AM CURIOUS. SHE TAKES THEM OUT OF THE FREEZER AND PUTS A REAL CANDLE SHE DIDN'T SAY ANY OTHER KIND OF CANDLE IN IT AND PLACED IN VARIOUS PLACES IN HER HOUSE. SOME WERE ON PLATES AND SOME WERE ON BEAR WOOD, THE TABLE, MANTLE, ETC. NOW THINK ABOUT THIS A LIT CANDLE CAUSES HEAT AND HEAT MELTS ICE RIGHT? AM i MISSING SOMETHING?
 
Kris Bussabarger
Kris Bussabarger Some people really get to me. Camron was on the bus going home and Kayla got delayed by an accident (she was not in) so with no one at home the bus driver would not leave him. So I agreed to me her on Old Forest Road and Steam Engine Road. I got there and pulled off in a driveway waiting for the bus. The bus came I got him off and before I left a lady in a van pulled up beside me and honked her horn and got on me for waiting there in the driveway for Camron. Needless to say I told the lady that the bus driver told me to meet her there. She said I had been there to long. Told her I would did it again if I had too. Then to top it off she turns around and goes back down 2 houses to hers. The driveway I was in was not even hers. Some people just stick their noses in places that it does not need to be. May go back and set there tomorrow for her!!! lol

Likes

Renee Thompson BruceCristy StultsAndrea Summers Hubert
 
Salinas Maria
Salinas Maria Fives being sick n finally I got some rest.. feel a Lil bit better ... :0)

Likes

Mayra Erika Rosales
 
Mike Hedtke
Mike Hedtke I hate computers and phones and such.
 
John Jonda
John Jonda Hey I have a new band and if anyone knows of any bassists/bass players let me know asap. thanks
 
Shannon Ashleyy Lawrence
Shannon Ashleyy Lawrence 99% of you will probably not even see this... but i really want to be horse the 26th of december im traveling to the wide open fields of Texas to hopefully learn from the best horses. Being a horse means a lot to me. I´ve just about started my training. I have just nailed horseshoes to my feet (really hurts) It would mean the world to me if you supported me. Please, it means alot to me! Thanks.
 
Kaitlyn Marie
Kaitlyn Marie This is legit. I promise. http://www.selfpoptart.com/
www.selfpoptart.com
Self Pop Tart
 
Bere VM
Bere VM I got "Shiba inu" on the What dog are you? quiz! http://apps.facebook.com/qbquiz-lddnm/?ref=asp
 
Jason Welzin
Jason Welzin Kane putting the mask back on? I can dig it
 
Kimberly Pope-Robinson
Kimberly Pope-Robinson Chilly night for a ride. I am chilled to the bone.
 
Norizawati Baba
Norizawati Baba sya slalu ucap "I luv u my dear...miss u darling..miss 2 hear your voice" kpd org2 yg rapat dgn sya sbb sya sentiasa m'hargainya..tpi buat pertama kali sya akan ucapkan kpd org yg benci sya sbb kasihan kerana mungkin dah lama org x ucapkan perkataan tu kpd dia...mungkin kerana ramai Sgt yg dia benci dlm hidup ni..biar dia rsa btapa nikmatnya hidup ni bila kata2 itu sentiasa mniti dibibir...I luv u!!!!!!

Likes

Nor Azizah
 
Connie Arelo DeCubellis
Connie Arelo DeCubellis Watching 60 minutes....and feeling thankful for the life that I have.
 
Naveen Mallarapu
Naveen Mallarapu I hav many pblms bt i dnt knw hw 2 solve dem.
 
Joel Ivan Vilchis
Joel Ivan Vilchis "I cant't make you love me, want me, or understand me. All i can do is hope that someday you will." -Drake-

Likes

Jazmin McLoverAntony Perez Flores Cortez
 
Regina Smith
Regina Smith I know some how, I know some way...............
 
Riddel Bigcountry Jenkins
Riddel Bigcountry Jenkins well i think my fucked up back is leading to my legs constantly itching and going numb at times...and every doctor i go to says there is nothing wrong with me....fuck doctors they are useless my back hurts everyday and they are basically saying its in my head
 
Angel Yerena
Angel Yerena I hate it when people try to investigate magic why cant they just enjoy it when someone is showing them the trick instead of they just cant be entertained they just want to be in control
 
Marciana Cariaga Chavez
Marciana Cariaga Chavez I am very excited to have my grandson Jr for the night, to give his mommy a break !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Likes

Aliesha Stratton
 
Ethan Blake Beebe
Ethan Blake Beebe so why in the world do i feel so alone nobody but me im on my own

Likes

Haileyy Russell
 
Rachel Gregory
Rachel Gregory Just so everyone knows, I have a CHRISTMAS TREE in my living room (not a holiday tree), my kids are getting CHRISTMAS PRESENTS (not holiday gifts) and we will eat CHRISTMAS DINNER (not a holiday meal), and I will attend a CHRISTMAS PARTY (not a holiday party). I will also very cheerfully wish you a MERRY CHRISTMAS! (not... happy holidays). By the way, if you want to have a Happy Hanukah , by all means do, I respect that. If you want to have a Blessed Kwanzaa, I also respect that. I want to have a Merry Christmas, so I ask YOU to respect that! Repost if you agree!!

Likes

Gary Snavely
 
Douglas Garding
Douglas Garding Jones Soda submission day three: Due to it being 1-15 degrees out, having lots of work, and the fact that it's dark by 6:00, I didn't shoot any new photos today. BUT, I had this picture archived away from a trip to Yosemite National Park earlier this year. As usual, please vote me a 10!
www.jonessoda.com
Submit your photo to Jones Soda: Pure Cane Soda, Organics, Naturals, 24c Vitamin Water, Energy Drinks!
 
Dane M. Rickard
Dane M. Rickard I wonder how the playoffs are going to work?
espn.go.com
NHL officials have approved a radical realignment plan that will give the league four conferences instead of six divisions.
 
Debbie Gordon
Debbie Gordon Not sure how long this will last I will know tomorrow
 
Matodzi Mudau
Matodzi Mudau Lord Heavenly Father talk to our Hearts. Let ur Holly spirit gve us knowledge 2 prosper dis day, Father open our spiritual eyes so dat we can b able 2 fyt da devil on our ways. Stretch ur mighty hand so dat we can stay under it. I declare any devil dat is against our way 2day in the name of Jesus. I speak protection in all roads Father let ur blood protect us Amen.

Likes

Matodzi Mudau
 

No comments:

Post a Comment