Tuesday, December 6, 2011

HELP I need words that rhyme with the word hard Or for those who write the line I am following is this but for me it's never easy infact it's quite hard Guessing

Jason Sheffield
Jason Sheffield ***HELP*** I need words that rhyme with the word "hard" Or for those who write, the line I am following is this... "but for me it's never easy, infact it's quite hard" Guessing you will probably need more to work with though so the first four lines pretty much are about a guy who is falling in love but doesnt want to come on too strong...it's that piece I started a while back that hopefully will be titles "Push until you fall (in love)"
 
Paul Alvarez
Paul Alvarez No offense but if you like cholos .. You probably a hoodrat
 
Andrew Labree
Andrew Labree What ever Happened to this Year...Just like yesterday was June 4th ..then its the end of the Year....Merry X-Mas and a Very Happy New Year.
 
Scott Huang
Scott Huang My Pokemon: Hippopotas Do I like it? No On my Team: No, I don't have stupid pokemon on my teams. Reminds me of: A hippopotamus. LIKE FOR A POKEMON!
 
Cleopatra Holdinherown Murry
Cleopatra Holdinherown Murry Finnally out of class and I got a 99 on my Algebra Exam!!

Likes

Ebony OusleyMinnie CooksTara Harrison
 
Katherine Majowka
Katherine Majowka Beautiful cats, horrible humans--I have a brand new hero tonight--Reagan
www.huffingtonpost.com
In a heroic story beyond reason, a yellow lab named Reagan made a discovery on an Iowa roadside that saved two precious lives. Two kittens had been sealed into a bag of Meow Mix, left on a roadside and run over by traffic on a rural Iowa highway about three months ago, WHOTV.com reports.
 
Nawaaz Kalick
Nawaaz Kalick 9 more working days before a full month's leave. Can't wait....... Tick tock tick tock ........
 
Phil Minnick
Phil Minnick There you go pops... Tony and I are keeping a tab of all the hours of Facebook tutoring we are putting in for you.. Please thank Stacy Brown for the pictures I borrowed them from her page... Good Night we love you and we are praying for Amazing Grace Healing Ministries Florida division to continue to grow and move...

Likes

Jill Warren
 
Julia Ann Miller
This morning Guadalupe Mountains National Park is showing a different side of itself from under a lovely blanket of snow. With 90% chance of snow overnight and 60% tomorrow during the day, now is the perfect time to come hike in a winter wonderland.
 
Dana Morgan
Dana Morgan I'm blessed to have a husband that goes out of his way for our famiily KT has been working on Alex Whittney and Kinsley's new home to make sure it is perfect we are on vaction and not one time have i heard him complain about anything. Thank you I love you

Likes

Ashtyn GardnerBecky Hooker GestringJudy Funderburk WestAnna Beth Edwards
 
Lilly BOo
Lilly BOo broded lets have some fun this beat is sick i wanna take a ride on yo dico stick dnt think to much just bust that shit i wanna take a ride on yo disco stick

Likes

Ryan BetonieChristopher Da Best Williams
 
Mark Rabideau
Mark Rabideau S I N G L E or N O T put this as your status and see what color people say INBOX ONLY!!!!!!!!!!! Turquoise: your cute :D Black: I want a relationship Purple: I miss you ♥ ... Orange: I really like you Pink: I love you Red: I miss how we were :( Yellow: Kiss me! Grey: We need to talk.. Blue: I hate you >:( Green: i want a hug
 
Penny Harris
Penny Harris Be back in a few my computer had viruses on it i have to set it back to the factory sittings dont have a virur deal on my computer.
 
Katie Uthoff Hotaling
Katie Uthoff Hotaling Looking for a babysitter in breckenridge Colorado...any suggestions?
 
Kitty Sparrow
Kitty Sparrow Model name: Por 008 Value : RM3XX.00 Warranty: engine 1 year 保障期一年 Shipment for Malaysia & international. 邮寄服务包括大马和国际。 Free: Normal box 免费一个普通盒。 how to get it / 如何获得 : http://youtu.be/2D0FRpSDJZw Find us in Youtube : beasy788 Online Shop / 网店 : http://beasycollection.com/ Like us for more offer : http://www.facebook.com/Jacksparrowcollection Contact / 请联络 Jack Sparrows: JackSparrow Sales & Service / whatsapp - <014-943 6463> Facebook /Email : jacksparrow.lovers@gmail.com
www.youtube.com
por 008 tutorial

Likes

Hikaru Itsuwa陈真珍Heng Nguan放神剑
 
Johans Ulizes Romero
Johans Ulizes Romero Still wont find a girlfriend.
www.dailytech.com
Kepler-22b was found 600 light-years away in the habitable zone
 
Marke Mane La Flare
Marke Mane La Flare "We'll call her Love 22...she'll tote a 22" -Andre 3000
 
Golam Sorwar
Golam Sorwar KARBALA CHAIN OF EVENTS The events of Karbala reflect the collision of the good versus the evil, the virtuous versus the wicked, the collision of Imam Husain (the head of virtue) versus Yazid (the head of impiety). Al-Husain was a revolutionary person, a righteous man, the religious authority, the Imam of Muslim Ummah. As the representative of his grandfather Prophet Muhammad (pbuh), Imam Husain's main concern was to safeguard and protect Islam and guide fellow Muslims. On the other hand, the staying power of the rulers (Mu'awiya and his son Yazid) depended solely on the might of the sword. They used brute force to rule over the Muslim empire even by all possible illicit means. Imam Husain as head of Ahlul Bayt (a.s.) never recognized Mu'awiya nor his followers. Before him Imam Ali (a.s.) had fought battles against Mu'awiya because Mu'awiya continuously violated the Islamic principles. Imam Al-Hasan (a.s.) had to swallow the bitter pill of making a peace agreement with Mu'awiya, in order to safeguard the security of the Ummah which was at stake. When Yazid son of Mu'awiya declared himself as a ruler over the Ummah, he demanded Imam Al-Husain's (a.s.) allegiance of loyalty. Imam Husain on his part flatly rejected Yazid's rule and behavior, for there was no way Yazid could represent Islam, it would be blasphemy. But Yazid, the tyrant ruler over the Ummah, was adamant in his demand, and tension between the two parties increased day by day. Imam Husain was quick to realize that giving allegiance of loyalty to Yazid would serve no purpose but to jeopardize the survival of Islam. To safeguard and protect Islam, therefore, the Imam had no choice but to confront and collide with Yazid's rulership irrespective of consequences. Since Yazid had ordered his commanders to seize the Imam's allegiance of loyalty at any cost, even by brutal force, the commanders had to assemble a relatively large army, surrounding Imam Husain's camp in a desert called Karbala. Then they cut off the basic necessities to the camp, including access to water. The camp consisted of Imam Husain, his family, friends, and companions, all of whom stood fast and firmly with him. These braves would rather face death for the noble cause of Islam, than submit to the outrageous tyranny and the un-Islamic ways of Yazid. Thus, Karbala proved to be a clash involving Islamic truths versus falsehood, right versus wrong, belief versus disbelief, the oppressed versus the oppressor, faith against brute force. Karbala was about standing in the face of oppression, regardless no matter the cost. Thus, in Karbala, Al-Husain the 57 year old grandson of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh), sacrificed his totality and all he had, for one goal. This goal was to let the truth triumph over falsehood eventually, and he did that brilliantly. His goal was to foil the plan that Mu'awiya had expertly developed for his son, Yazid, which was to establish a permanent Benu Umayya rulership over the Muslim Ummah (even by sacrificing the Islamic principles), but doing it in the name of Islam. Brilliantly, Imam Husain succeeded in foiling this plan and he exposed the disreputable nature of Benu Umayya though this was at the expense of his life.

Likes

Shohel ChowdhuryJahid VjJahangir Alam Munna
 
Haley Kirby
Haley Kirby All that im after is a life full of laughter as long as im laughing with you<3

Likes

Jessica Haley Barnett
 
Andrew Rich
Andrew Rich o·cel·lus [oh-sel-uhs] Show IPA noun, plural o·cel·li [oh-sel-ahy] Show IPA. 1. a type of simple eye common to invertebrates, consisting of retinal cells, pigments, and nerve fibers. 2. an eyelike spot, as on a peacock feather.
 
Ashley Scott
Ashley Scott I guess its over. Gillette is sounding more and more like a good route to take!! Guess we'll find out
 
Slick Moore
Slick Moore Like for a wallpost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Likes

Manda PandaJoshua NaterPhathida IzabellaLeisha Gines
 
Griffin Graffix
Griffin Graffix Re-sharing...still looking
ok folks...gonna take a deep breath, gather my courage and post this request. I'll admit I fear the repercussions but hell, I need help and if I don't ask I won't get it. And no, I'm not crazy! so here goes: Is there someone who knows someone (or themselves) who knows a hell of a lot about astral projections. I've been doing them since I'm a very little kid but find myself in bad places lately. I need guidance from someone with lots of experience to guide me so I can learn to control where i go.
 
Vishant Dhuri
Vishant Dhuri Never ask for a smile just give it. Never expect love from others just love them. Never say I can't live without u Just say I Live For u
 
Eddy Dawson
Eddy Dawson I'm learning a new language !!!!!!!!! Tourettes......... got to go now , cramming for an exam.........
 

No comments:

Post a Comment