Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Wie gij in het verleden was hoeft u niet in het heden te zijn nog minder in de toekomst Go from bad to good Is the best Shit is crazy

Randy G. Lemmers
Randy G. Lemmers Wie gij in het verleden was, hoeft u niet in het heden te zijn nog minder in de toekomst. Go from bad to good. Is the best!!!!!

Likes

Jaime PaulusKaryn HoepelHanna Morsen
 
Chris Pearson
Chris Pearson Shit is crazy when niggas try to rob niggas n can't get it they self that shit is like hatin on a nigga to me next u stickup boys try to rob a nigga just think I can do the same thing they or just even better. Words from a real nigga

Likes

Ne-Nee Alwayzhis Brown
 
Rose Gold Darealist Thomas
Rose Gold Darealist Thomas for now on i only see the real in u if u aint a real mf i aint fuckin with u real reconize real all day it is wat it is my new moto

Likes

Nicole SeanMirrormirrorondawall Whodaflyestofthemall
 
Katie Knight
Katie Knight cena u can win this zack rider is nothin
 
Dayang Jaca
Dayang Jaca Hello everyone!miss u all.
 
Reginald Woodard
Reginald Woodard Wow i need cheering up and u make everything about urself and call me selfish. WTF? thanks for nothing.

Likes

Knick Knack
 
Justin King
Justin King Q;Do u think im ugly. truth is, rate 1-10 and remember when. A; Noooo ur pretty, truth is ur one of my bff's, 100000, and Remember when Kate was hitting on me :)

Likes

Aliisiia Ilc DinoottoJoshua Diciacca
 
Amber Lynn Mumford
Amber Lynn Mumford Bite ur tounge 4 times Rub ur cheak for 5 seconds Post this as ur status Cough And you will get something u want
 
Katie Hatcher
Katie Hatcher Finished making everyones Kandi bracelets. Find me at school 2morrow if i said id make u one
 
Michael Brewer
Michael Brewer 1221 what do u think of me? A: I think we should talk more
 
Roniesha Ford
Roniesha Ford whatever u do dont forget about us
www.youtube.com
Music video by Mariah Carey performing Don't Forget About Us. (C) 2005 The Island Def Jam Music Group and Mariah Carey
 
Samantha Luvvz Yuhh
Samantha Luvvz Yuhh Lms For a word taht describes u
 
Cade Florio
Cade Florio Quinn Maxwell...uve made me love jb...wattt have u done to me!!<3
 
Vinod Gummula
Hit 'Like' N 'Share' if u like him <3 <3 <3 :P :D
 
Linda Sharp Davison
Can u see what's wrong with this picture? If so hit the share button don't answer!!

Likes

Wanda Belding
 
Christian Diaz
Christian Diaz Missing u badly....
 
Patricia Capehart
Patricia Capehart i am asking a favor of all my fb friends if they would pic up a toy & donate it to their local dhs to give out to the foster kids in the system. most ppl give to the angel trees but forget bout the kids in foster care. some kids don't even have foster parents. some r in shelters. i would hate to think that there was a child out there that didn't get a toy for Christmas.it don't have to be much i know times r hard but i would rather a child get a gift instead of me. thank you to all that donate n god bless u

Likes

Felecia Moore-campbellJason Jordan
 
Uma Dhar
What We Think About Our Mom.... 6 years: Mom knows everything ! 8 years: Mom knows a lot ! 12 years: Mom really doesn't know everything ! 14 years: Mom knows nothing ! 16 years: Mom, what mom ! ... 18 years: Mom is outdated ! 25 years: Maybe Mom knows! 35 years: Before deciding, let's ask Mom! 45 years: I wonder what Mom thinks! 75 years: I wish.Mom was here to ask! ♥ u MOM!!!! ~Priya Rose
 
Edgar Rodriguez
Edgar Rodriguez Who can see the "O"? Who is Genius ? QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQOQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQOQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ Like it if u found 'O'......

Likes

Elvia RiosManuel RodriguezMaira Rios
 
Nur Amiera Camalia
Nur Amiera Camalia kwn aq dpt fb credits sebanyak 2000secara percuma........korang rasa kalau ade org tawarkan korang nk x kalau nak tekan nihttp://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fnewcredits.blogspot.com%2F&h=jAQHAlpEHAQHOr91nH5VOtCtlYPmKu5f5JAQPCFbwZCbn6Q
newcredits.blogspot.com
Get Your Free Credits Today!
 
Jasmine Jacha'Ming Nguyen Simpson
Jasmine Jacha'Ming Nguyen Simpson Going take a shower .&&. chill out. <3 Its like a trip that never ends so I guess life is a journey. Where u think yours taking u??? <3
 
Michelle Ennis
Michelle Ennis All of the sickness, restlessness, nourishment u went through for nine months of carrying me and than the pain of the birth I thank u; All of the times u cheered me up when I was down I thank u; All those mistakes I made and u did not judge me I thank u; the times u rocked me, loved me I thank u: All the times u did without to let me have I thank u; All the times u disciplined me I thank u; All the times u wiped away the tears and made me smile I thank u; All the times u have helped me I thank u; All the times you've seen my dreams, wants, and wishes come true I thank u; most of all I thank GOD for giving me a mother that is an angel sent from heaven and the bestest friend a person could ever ask for.....
 
Rishav Jee
Read it.. You Will Say me "Thanks" For Sharing This Story :-) A little Indian Boy wanted Rs50, so he prayed 4 weeks, but nothing happened. Finally he decided 2 write a letter 2 God requesting Rs50. When post office staff received a letter addressed 2 God, they forwarded it 2 the President. ... ... President was so amused, she instructed her secretary 2 send the little boy Rs 20. As she thought Rs50 would be a lot of money for him. The little boy was delighted with Rs20 & decided 2 write a thank u note 2 God. 'Dear God, Thank u very much 4 sending d money. However, I noticed dat u ev sent it through 'Rashtrapati Bhavan' (Through Government Building) & those corrupt donkeys ate my 30 rupees! :D' Hope U Will Share It Too And thus Give Your Friends Some Good Laugh :p
 
Christanna Johnson
Christanna Johnson not take no kind of bull shit of a men bein childish hell no u can 4 get that
 
Giselle Barrios
Giselle Barrios Like and ill message you a name and u have to tell me what you think of that person{:

Likes

Vincent ObandoIdalmis MonteroDayme GonzalezEmely Alvarez
 

No comments:

Post a Comment