Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Sitting on the couch sharing a box of ice cream with the roomies and the kiddos love it Q : why all these niqqahs talmbout droppinn' dick in youu

Su'Nasia Barham
Su'Nasia Barham Sitting on the couch sharing a box of ice cream with the roomies and the kiddos love it
 
Tia' Neshaa' Twinn Brelandd
Tia' Neshaa' Twinn Brelandd Q : why all these niqqahs talmbout droppinn' dick in youu && are you glad im yours ? A : lmao , idk baee they crazy but yeah wouldnt trade ya !

Likes

Kim TooTalented Carter
 
Pamela Sterling Douglas
www.123greetings.com
Click on the above message title or copy & paste the following link into your browser's address bar to view the ecard: http://www.123greetings.com/events/seasons_greetings/from_our_home_to_yours/the_splendor_of_the_season_fb.html?utm_source=fb_send&fb_ref=fb_sd_cd_1&fb_source=message
 
Ed Wybranowski
Ed Wybranowski Just a reminder of the Withlacoochee campin/jam New Years Dec 30, 31 & Jan 1 ! This is NOT a festival but just a campin with bluegrass pickers/listeners. I'm expecting a large crowd. We'll have a group rate of $15/night, water & electric included. The camping will be on the north side as you come in. We'll collect Saturday The dump station is open and the bathrooms are working too . The boat ramp is open and I'll even show you where & what to use. Donation for daytrippers $2 is fair price to have a neat place to visit, play music and have bathrooms too. I hope to be there the Sunday or Monday before but feel free to come whenever you like ! First come, first serve ! I'll have plenty of miniature liquor bottles and will be trading them for hugs & kisses New Year's Eve, ladies only ! sure sign of a desperate man The Withlacoochee Backwaters is half way between Dunnellon and Inglis on Hwy 40. Turn in at the "Robinson Ranch" sign Let me know if you're coming and/or need directions. Reply to my email first, or call Ed @ 352-586-7833 or
 
Alycia Sharp
Alycia Sharp Some late dinner after a long day at work and school. Can't wait to crawl into my bed and sleep!!!!
 
Joanna Gabrielle Carino Trilles
Joanna Gabrielle Carino Trilles "Im not a perfect girl. My hair doesnt always stay in place & I spill things alot. Im pretty clumsy & sometimes I have a broken heart. My friends & I sometimes fight & maybe some days nothing goes right. but when I think about it & take a step back I remember how amazing life truly is & that maybe, just maybe I like being unperfect."
 
Wallace L Wiseman
Wallace L Wiseman some one said to me about 4 days ago.....''maybe you fell on your head when you were a child!!''
 
Precious Credit
Precious Credit .&& i want to take the time out to apologize to my REAL friends and REAL friends only if it seems like im too bizzy or have been blowing you off... school..future college life.. applications for different shit.. alot of stuff on my plate having a hard time managing time.. plz know im still here.. ily guys alot... # <3
 
Virali Sura
Virali Sura Gud morning frndz hv a sexy day

Likes

Choot Maar
 
Rita Pierce
Rita Pierce ♥▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♥ It's Daughters' Week! If you have beautiful Daughters that you love more than you can describe, copy and paste this to your status for a little while, but hold them in your heart for a lifetime. ♥▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♥
 
Bryan Bailey
Bryan Bailey Well my ps3 craped out on me time for a new one
 
Micaela Aguilera
Micaela Aguilera A good choice today, will lead to a better tomarrow. We have the power to choose, use it wisely<3
 
Henry Clements
Henry Clements Well I have to say that the surgery on my knee is doing well. Going 3 times a week for P.T they have me on one crutch next maybe none still swollen but God is Good Thank You Jesus

Likes

Nancy Stellrecht
 
Christanna Johnson
Christanna Johnson yes takin shit abt my xboyfriend he bein bitch rite now because tryin 2 talk 2 him wont 2 be a bitch he can a bitch
 
Johnn La Espada
Johnn La Espada Who's in the mood to go out partying on a monday
 
Janice K. Billy
Janice K. Billy Thanks for all the Birthday wishes! I haven't checked my facebook in a while, been busy
 
Jeremy Cantrell
www.youtube.com
This song wasn't a big hit for Tippin (#38 in 1992), but it's a good listen nonetheless!
 
Lana Roberts
Lana Roberts Awesome pic and message, thanks Mr. Chow<3
Imagine there is a bank account that credits your account each morning with $86,400. It carries over no balance from day to day. Every evening the bank deletes whatever part of the balance you failed to use during the day. What would you do? Draw out every cent, of course? Each of us has such a bank. It's name is TIME. Every morning, it credits you with 86,400 seconds. Every night it writes off as lost, whatever of this you have failed to invest to a good purpose. It carries over no balance. It allows no over draft. Each day it opens a new account for you. Each night it burns the remains of the day. If you fail to use the day's deposits, the loss is yours. There is no drawing against "tomorrow." You must live in the present on today's deposits. Invest it so as to get from it the utmost in health, happiness and success! The clock is running!! Make the most of today. To realise the value of ONE YEAR, ask a student who failed a grade. To realise the value of ONE MONTH, ask a mother who has given birth to a premature baby. To realise the value of ONE WEEK, ask the editor of a weekly newspaper. To realise the value of ONE HOUR, ask the lovers who are waiting to meet. To realise the value of ONE MINUTE, ask a person who just missed a train. To realise the value of ONE SECOND, ask someone who just avoided an accident. To realise the value of ONE MILLISECOND, ask the person who won a silver medal at the Olympics. Treasure every moment that you have! And treasure it more because you shared it with someone special, special enough to spend your time with. And remember time waits for no one. Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That's why its called the present.
 
Carol Motts
Carol Motts Another great seller for a princess!
www.etsy.com
Homemade, bright Little Mermaid Ariel with fish and lobster under the sea cotton baby quilt.Has embossed glitter that doesnt rub off. All machine
 
Holly Moore Clark
Holly Moore Clark Thanks to all for the Birthday wishes! Had a great day sharing the same birthday with my husband,Kim. We went to Shady Maple with our son ,his fiance', our daughter and her boyfriend for a delicious smorgasboard. Did I mention my daughter's boyfriend's birthday is also today. 3 people with the same birthday, crazy!
 
Shina Moreno
Shina Moreno Alex Christensen This is just like really sad :((( this is a GUY's Story...<'3 ITS 7TH GRADE... I stared at the girl next to me...She was my so called 'best friend'... I stared at her... Long, silky hair... And I wished she was mine... But she didn't notice me like that... I knew it... After class she walked up to me and asked me for the notes she had missed the day before... And I handed them to her... She said 'thanks'... And gave me a kiss on the cheek... I wanted to tell her... I want her to know that I don't want to be 'just friends'... I love her but I'm too shy to tell her... And I don't know why... IT'S JUNIOR YEAR... My phone rang... On the other end it was her... She was in tears... Mumbling on and on about how her love had broken her heart... She asked me to come over because she didn't want to be alone... So I did... As I sat next to her on the sofa... I stared at her soft eyes... Wishing she was mine... After 2 hours... A Drew Barrymore movie... And 3 bags of chips... She decided to go to sleep... She looked at me.. Said 'thanks' and gave me a kiss on the cheek... I wanted to tell her... I want her to know... That I don't want to be 'just friends'... I love her but I'm too shy to tell her... And I don't know why... IT'S SENIOR YEAR... The day before prom... She walked to my locker... 'My date is sick' she said... He's not going to go... Well... I didn't have a date and in 7th grade... We made a promise that if neither of us had dates... We'd go together just as 'best friends'... And so we did... IT'S PROM NIGHT... After everything was over with... I was standing at her front door step... I stared at her ... She smiled at me... I wanted her to be mine... But she doesn't think of me like that... And I know it... Then she said 'I had the best time... Thanks!'... And she gave me a kiss on the cheek... I wanted to tell her... I wanted her to know that I don't want to be 'just friends'... I love her but I'm just too shy... And I don't know why... IT'S GRADUATION DAY... A day passed... And then a week... And then a month... Before I could blink... It was graduation day... I watched her... Perfect body... Floated like an angel up on stage to get her diploma... I wanted her to be mine... But she doesn't think of me that way... And I know it... Before everyone went home... She came to me in her smock and hat... And cried as I hugged her... Then she lifted her head from my shoulders and said 'you're my best friend'... 'Thanks!'... And gave me a kiss on the cheek... I wanted to tell her.. I wanted her to know that I wanted to be more than 'just friends'... I love her but I'm too shy... And I don't know why... IT'S A FEW YEARS LATER... Now I sit in the pews of the church... A church that she is getting married in now... I watched her say 'I do' an drive off to her new life... Married to another man... I wanted her to be mine... But she didn't see me like that... And I knew it... But before she drove away... She came to me and said 'You came!... Thanks!'... And she kissed me on the cheek... I wanted to tell her... I wantd her to know that I didn't want to be 'just friends'... I love her but I'm just too shy... And I don't know why... YEARS PASSED... I looked down at the coffin of a girl who used to be my 'best friend'... At the service they read a diary entry she had wrote in her high school years... This is what it said... 'I stare at him... Wishing he was mine... But he doesn't notice me like that... And I know it... I wanted to tell him... I wanted him to know... That I don't want to be 'just friends'... I love him but I'm just too shy... And I don't know why... I wish he would tell me he loved me'... I wish I did too... I thought to myself and I cried... REPOST THIS IN THE NEXT 20 MINUTES AND SOMEONE WILL TELL YOU THEY LOVE YOU AND WOULD DO ANYTHING FOR YOU... BUT IF YOU BREAK THIS CHAIN YOU WILL HAVE RELATIONSHIP PROBLEMS FOR THE NEXT 13 YEARS!! SINCE YOU OPENED THIS SOMETHING GOOD

Likes

Karla Garcia
 
Fhenilene Vistan Garcia
Please help us catch this criminal on the loose! My uncle was robbed by a newly hired maid! His email below, pls. share and spread the news. "I, went through horror last night, as this woman whom I hired as a maid yesterday robbed me of my valuables while I was out of the house. She stole 2 macbooks, 2 iPads, an LV laptop bag, a big amount of dollars worth almost 100k in pesos, a digicam, all metal watches, a Suunto watch, Nintendo DS and several imported shirts. Totaling to almost 500k. She has been using bogus documents and using names of other people to apply in various agencies and employers! Please help us catch this criminal on the loose. Report her immediately to the nearest police station once you identify her. Don't be the next victim. Please share this information! WE NEED TO KNOW HER REAL IDENTITY. PLEASE HELP US! SHARE THIS INFO!"

Likes

Jette Sampana
 
Harun OrRashid Harun
Harun OrRashid Harun i enjoy a fantastic song.............great great

Likes

Fahad Bin Abdul Aziz
 
Huang Yuan
apps.facebook.com
晚飯有青椒!!太可怕了..... 難道都不知道青椒的真面目嗎!!!
 
Rara Majordollazs
Rara Majordollazs Cheating on a good women,is like throwing away a diamond and picking up a dam rock

Likes

Crisy EalyLondon Avant-Flanagan
 

No comments:

Post a Comment