Tuesday, December 6, 2011

This thing called SCHOOL ain't for NO PUNKS That is why I am passing all of my classes with A's and B's YEAH ME so i talk to hem and

Poof Be Gone Farmer
Poof Be Gone Farmer This thing called SCHOOL ain't for NO PUNKS!!! That is why I am passing all of my classes with A's and B's!!! YEAH ME!!!!!

Likes

Donna Simmons
 
Yisel Rodriguez
Yisel Rodriguez so i talk to hem and i have a feeling things finna be lik before....he knws i love hem and tha i never stop so happy =]
 
Luana Alexandre
Luana Alexandre Kkkkkk adoooro esse CQC "O VASCO É TÃO ACOSTUMADO A SER VICE QUE COMEMOROU" 4 anos consecutivos? O.o q falta de competência hahhaha
 
Bren Little
Bren Little Not a day goes by that you're not on my mind I miss you a lot, wish you were here but I know that you're in a better place watching over me, love you Aunt Pat♥
 
Erik Parada
www.youtube.com
shared by msm0829 JOTTA A. sings AGNUS DEI by Michael W Smith Also look for his renderings of AMAZING GRACE, OH HAPPY DAY, SONDA ME, and HALLELUJAH

Likes

Flor Fuentes
 
Matt Conklin
Matt Conklin POSTED THE LINK ON DECEMBER 9TH PLEASE VOTE FOR MY VIDEO FOR UTI TO HELP ME WIN 25,000 DOLLARS IN SCHOLARSHIP MONEY! especially since its a funny video... if it makes you laugh... do me the small favor of voting? DECEMBER 9TH!!!!!! follow my link ill repost on the 8th! THANK YOU
 
Amy Ford
Amy Ford i was so proud of my lil munky today......she blows me away on a daily basis im so proud of her!!!! not many two yr olds no all there numbers letters and says please and thankyou and knows there abcs....not thta im bragging:}

Likes

Melissa Petty
 
Michele Sizemore-Pierce
Michele Sizemore-Pierce Had and awesome day at school today! Career services for one accepted my resume that I worked on allllll day (literally) yesterday Sun...on! Thank God! In which I skipped church to do sorry God!(Jesus)! But best of all found out that they already set me up on an externship ( the Dr. Didn't even want a resume accepted me without it)!!!!!!yeah... It's going to be in Hillard on cemetery Rd. A lot closer than what I am driving now! This is awesome!
 
Raphael Das Große Francis
Raphael Das Große Francis Who came up with the stupid word, "perfect"? There is no such thing as perfect and there will never be anything that's perfect. So why is there such a word? I guess it's to make people feel as if they can achieve it. Which is a big lie. So if anyone tells you, "It's perfect!!" Tell them stop lying!!
 
Joselito M Lopez
Joselito M Lopez Lastly thanks to a friend from school I have an interview for an internship at a law firm in Seattle next week. , I am really excited about this opportunity. anyway that's whats going on in my life, God is good and and is on his throne until next time, take care
 
Tariq Bin Zyad
Tariq Bin Zyad *** NO FLY ZONE ***
www.youtube.com
A senior Iranian military official says Iran's Army has shot down a remote-controlled reconnaissance drone operated by the US military in the eastern part of...

Likes

Leniie ThaiiykcmuaaSheikh Mohtashim Ishtiaqمحمد علي سليم
 
Sandra Garcia
Sandra Garcia o0o how thankful i am for today. it was so amazing. work went back super fast and the a massage and acupuncture right after AND THEN.... a freaking awesome dinner with my little familia:D
 
Paisley Peach
Paisley Peach ALL TIES ARE ONLY $4.00 A PIECE!!!! TONIGHT ONLY!!!!!
 
LJ Jackson
LJ Jackson well i think its time 4 mee to get into the shower tired!! been at foot ball praticed for a long time!

Likes

Neisha Boo Harris
 
Julie Fenoff
Julie Fenoff Callin your name, it's a waste of my breath. There's no reachin' you across this cold and empty bed. Stirrin' up ashes, tryin' to find passion. Where there's no love left. It's like tryin to put smoke back in this cigarette

Likes

Noelle Eve BosselmanCourtney Marie Lockenwitz
 
Nutty Madmaxx Parks
Nutty Madmaxx Parks if we are fb friends and we havent talked in over a yr lms comment if we have

Likes

MzIndependent Inc-jasmin
 
William Cicero
William Cicero homework is so boring but doin homework and listening to mac miller makes homework a something to do

Likes

Alejandra Arlies Williams
 
Jacob Smith
Jacob Smith Thank you Everyone for all the Happy Birthdays! Have a great night!

Likes

Blair BereeShawna Taile Toler
 
Sydney L Stringer
Sydney L Stringer i need a hug from my bestie friend and my wifey Jewelly- AKA Molly Ann Jewell
 
Jadekennadawn Morrison
Jadekennadawn Morrison lol, dont think were gettin a christmas tree this year.
 
Otis Sigers
Otis Sigers Newt Gingrich would be a perfect stand-in for the role George C. Scott, played in Christmas Carol.
 
Jesse Kuhn
Jesse Kuhn If my car had a pussy i bet it would smell like gear oil... jus sayin cause afterall this thing says "whats on your mind"

Likes

Patrik Renteria
 
Sophia Garcia
Sophia Garcia my sister was telling me that scientist might have discovered a planet with alien life. Shes hoping that vulcans from star trek would be awesome. I told her It would be awesome if the aliens brought employment over to us :)
 
Dipa Rani G
When love turns into devotion, No differences remain between palace and hut presence and absence water and fire words and silence Whole world become the place of beloved, a self dissolves and a queen becomes saint. ~~ Dipa Rani G.
 
Lyn Turner
Lyn Turner I am soooo feeling somekind of way,,,tomorrow is another day and a step closer to my destiny. I have not come this far to turn back now. I come to far from where I started from. I must keep pushing and pulling until I have myself anchored and deep rooted in His Word. The center of my joy is Jesus!..Amen
 

No comments:

Post a Comment