Tuesday, December 6, 2011

I hear a lot of Birds chirping about TI's and Tiny relationshipSaying this and thatthat and thisSMFHif you had a healthy relationshipfukk that if you had anyBody you wouldn't Be

James Scott
James Scott I hear a lot of Birds chirping about T.I.'s and Tiny relationship.Saying this and that,that and this.SMFH,if you had a healthy relationship,fukk that if you had anyBody you wouldn't Be Bumping your gums.Get a life,BOZOS

Likes

Shake Ma
 
Denise Young
Denise Young All right everybody i have had enough! I want to know why, when we were born here and lived our full lives here we have to change our traditions and holidays to fit the ideas of someone that came to this country to be free and not be ruled by their laws. THIS IS OUR COUNTRY. we believe in CHRIST, GOD, and the HOLY SPIRIT. We raise our kids to believe in these things, then tell them... they cant say anything about them in our plays, songs or schools. Next thing you know we will have to take the words GOD, CHRIST, and THE HOLY SPIRIT out of our HOLY book. If you agree with me, hit like and repost. How many of you will do this without thinking about offending someone else religion or beliefs!!

Likes

Tonya MooreRoger Clowdus
 
Lori Chavez
Lori Chavez I Love Christmas Lights!!!
 
Chelsea Hite
Chelsea Hite This video kinda sucks, but I love the story. If I had money I'd be out secret santa-ing. ...Maybe one day #xmasspirit
www.youtube.com
An anonymous Secret Santa visits Reading, giving $100 bills as random acts of kindness to those he encounters.
 
Crystal Goss
Crystal Goss I'm not a drinker but I love My Red Solo Cup
 
Travis N Billie Hackney
Travis N Billie Hackney This android thing is not all it is what i though it would be i don't think I like it not sure yet

Likes

Brandy Iconic Marie Burwell
 
Jayla Wilson
Jayla Wilson Q&A! Inbox me questions and I will answer them on my status! (;
 
Allison Marie
Allison Marie i got chris liked one: maybe but I'm taken kissed one : nope dated one : nope like my status for a name

Likes

Tyler StoverJosh Miller
 
Jack DiMaggio
Jack DiMaggio i love Isabella DiMaggio so much she is my cutest daughter and i should really log out of my facebook when i leave computers :)))

Likes

Tony Strangis
 
Samantha Leigh Wood
Samantha Leigh Wood Twas the night before Christmas, and he lived in a crowd, In a 40 man tent, with warriors so loud. I had come into the tent with presents to give, And to see just who in this rack did live. I looked all about, and a strange sight I did see, No tinsel, no presents, not even a tree. No stockings were hung......, just boots close at hand, On the locker hung pictures of far distant lands....... He had medals and badges and awards of all kind, And a sobering thought came into my mind. For this place was different, it was so dark and dreary, I had found the home of a Soldier, this I could see clearly. The Soldier lay sleeping, silent and alone, Curled up in his rack, dreaming of home. The face was so gentle, the barracks in such good order, But not how I pictured a United States Soldier. Was this the hero whom I saw on TV? Defending his country so we all could be free? I realized the families that I've seen this night, Owed their lives to these Soldiers who were willing to fight. Soon round the world, the children would play, And grownups would celebrate a new Christmas Day. They all enjoyed freedom each month of the year, Because of the Soldiers, like the one lying here. I couldn't help but wonder how many lay alone, On a cold Christmas Eve, in a land far from home. The very thought brought a tear to my eye, I dropped to my knees and started to cry. The soldier awakened and I heard a rough voice, "Santa, don't cry, for this life is my choice." "Defend my country this day, the peace do I keep." The soldier then rolled over and drifted to sleep, I couldn't control it, I continued to weep. I kept watch for hours so silent, so still, And we both shivered from the night's cold chill. I didn't want to leave on that cold, dark night, This guardian of honor so willing to fight. Then the Soldier rolled over and with a voice soft and pure, Whispered, "Carry on Santa, it's Christmas ... All is Secure
 
Grizzly Phoenix
Grizzly Phoenix If you don't hear from me for a bit don't worried I got this need time or a time machine which ever is easier to find

Likes

Ivy Bijou Sweet
 
Frank M Arango
Frank M Arango Due to what u read frm my previous status,i have come to ths,am not gettng married......
 
Jasmin Herrera
Jasmin Herrera Friend 1: Bro I wasn't that drunk. Friend 2: Bro you threw my bird at my piggy bank nd said you were playing angry birds.

Likes

Jaime MadridLionel SanchezSamantha FloresRichard Ortiz
 
Helice Koplin
Helice Koplin This Ad was in the Orange County Post for 2 weeks in a row: BRAND NEW STILL IN BOX - ORAL B TRIUMPH Electric Toothbrush. I have no teeth. Sell for $60. 565-4619.

Likes

Dinene Yurcik-Manz
 
Bryan Brown
Bryan Brown Can I get the directions to ur heart, my god broke....
 
Albruce Green
Albruce Green I get money,i cant help it!
 
Jamie Vinson
Jamie Vinson I got "Rajon Rondo" on the What basketballer are you? quiz! http://apps.facebook.com/qbquiz-jmtdm/?ref=asp
 
Jose Betancourt
Jose Betancourt "While i am standing still, I prefer still is here, I am tired of her these people, tired of being caught in the tangle of there life". Dr Manhattan-Watchmen Love this

Likes

Jose Betancourt
 
Garrett Magill
Garrett Magill I got "Bitchy!Bitchy!" on the What does your name mean? quiz! http://apps.facebook.com/qbquiz-lgcth/?ref=asp
 
Jada Lin Anderson
Jada Lin Anderson Were ever you are i am... even if its going a few steps down the stairs... I love you little brother! :)
 
Gene Wheeler
Gene Wheeler WOW! I just got 2000 Facebook Credits for Free! And it worked too! No personal info required! 100% WORKING and totally free. Check it out, i got mine from http://fbcredits2000.blogspot.com :)
fbcredits2000.blogspot.com
Welcome to the only place where you can get 2000 facebook credits for FREE! Get yours today!
 
Lee Nichols
Lee Nichols Can someone PLEASE tell me how I know when someone sends me a friend request? Unless I just put their name in I didn't know it was there! This has happened twice now..grrr.Thanks
 
Ivan Pantoja
Ivan Pantoja so im planing sell every car i got exept my 300zx turbo shiro special, and am planing get a 93 ford mustang svt cobra or 04 ford mustang svt cobra, hoply by next year si dios quiere

Likes

Jazmin Anthony HermosilloDaniela SosaIsamar Gonzalez
 
Brian Perkins
Brian Perkins Busy, busy day,but I get to go to work tomorrow and take a break from all the shit around this house. Ain't that crazy? I have to go to work to take a break.. That's some f'd up shit....
 
Deb Koester
Deb Koester Just so everyone knows, I have a CHRISTMAS TREE in my living room (not a holiday tree), my family is getting CHRISTMAS PRESENTS (not holiday gifts) and we will eat CHRISTMAS DINNER (not a holiday meal), and I will attend a CHRISTMAS PARTY (not a holiday party). I will also very cheerfully wish you a MERRY CHRISTMAS! (not... happy holidays). By the way, if you want to have a Happy Hanukah , by all means do, I respect that. If you want to have a Blessed Kwanzaa, I also respect that. I want to have a Merry Christmas, so I ask YOU to respect that! Repost if you agree JESUS IS THE REASON FOR THE SEASON!!!!

Likes

Donia Martinez
 

No comments:

Post a Comment