Tuesday, December 6, 2011

I think u the best worker I just don't like ur personality The kids are excited for St Nicholas to stop by and take their list tonight They had

Luis F Sosa
Luis F Sosa I think u the best worker I just don't like ur personality!

Likes

Shawnna Smith
 
Lynn McEldowney
Lynn McEldowney The kids are excited for St Nicholas to stop by and take their list tonight. They had to add their final items to their list. Chase finished up his list at 116 items. I gave him a look and he responded "what? last year I didn't get anything on my list". He makes me laugh.

Likes

Vicky KremerScott PetersSandy Didier PetersConnie McEldowney
 
Button Dechell Hatch
Button Dechell Hatch You cheat, I cheat.,

Likes

Emahn TrulyBlessed WashingtonTiara Luhv'n Him WhiteFanni Icyunvme JonesLadawn Rip Shawn
 
Austin Galliano
Austin Galliano Rate salad from 1 to 10 which I think iz a 10
 
Warren Jay Ngobeni
Warren Jay Ngobeni I don't like the alarm sound ya bb #pullsblanketoverhead#
 
Jessie Howard
Jessie Howard I got "Green Bay Packers! " on the What NFL football team are you? quiz! http://apps.facebook.com/qbquiz-ldndq/?ref=asp
 
Janice Payoyo
Janice Payoyo Very beautiful song!
 
Alicia Boyd
Alicia Boyd I'm kind of laughing at myself whileI get really excited as I listen to music I haven't listened to in 10 or so years. Incubus, where did you go? Goo Goo Dolls? Why am I laughing all by myself? Is this sane?

Likes

Jed Riley McNeillAngela LeBlancSara Coleman
 
Sam Rife
Sam Rife Well today I was pretty good. Trimmed the azelias that needed to be trimmed. Was supposed to cook supper but was SOOOO tired we had to go out and eat. Enjoyed a quite dinner with my wife. Sorry she had to pay. I will fry the chicken and mash the potatoes tomorrow. Oh I almost forgot, she won't be home to eat. Shes going to G'Ville. So sorry. My bad.
 
Mait Carpenter
Mait Carpenter AND I BEAT IT LIKE A COP!LOL
 
Dylan Rowland
Dylan Rowland soemtimes i wonder how much im loved lmfao? oh well who will ever find out that answer lmfao never i guess...
 
Luke Boisseau
Luke Boisseau I think Toby Keith deserved artist of the decade.
 
Kevin Lawrence
Kevin Lawrence Has had enough of the Game Show Network I can stand.
 
Lily MacDonald
Lily MacDonald I got "1 Day" on the How long could you survive Chucky quiz! http://apps.facebook.com/qbquiz-jvknq/?ref=asp
 
Fen Taylor
Fen Taylor Or maybe the instructions on the chicken were wrong. The instructions said about 1.5 to 2 hours for the 12 pound bird. According to other recipes that I just looked up, it's 20 minutes per pound plus 15 minutes, which would be about 4 hours 15 minutes. The house smells lovely now. But after it's done and rested, we're going to be cutting it up, sticking it in bags, cooling it as quickly as possible in cold water (since we have no ice), and stuffing it in the fridge until tomorrow. Jeez...

Likes

Catherine Mendey
 
Niesha Clark
Niesha Clark One more hour & bed here i come i know u miss me i miss u too lol.

Likes

UknoEdwardbighood JamesTaiquasia D'ominae Bryant
 
Ṣḁṃḁṇṫḣḁ Ṡḩḁẏ Ḉḁṛṫḕṙ
 
Margaret Ball Judice
Margaret Ball Judice We are watching santa clause 3.I love the Santa clause movies!
 
Ashwayne Billy
Ashwayne Billy I wish fb was like bbm, anytime somebody not chating every time text dem it wld of be so easy 2 delete dem yes
 
Emanuel Odysseus Stephens
Emanuel Odysseus Stephens listening to the next black keys album. good music, but NOT what i was expecting. miss the good old blues days. #everybodyschanging
 
Penny Lane Pilo
Penny Lane Pilo a good song'
www.youtube.com
Don't just listen to the song.. Think about it Enjoy ~LaoBoiiAlive Lyrics: Oooo oooo oooo Oooo oooo ummm She's staring at me, I'm sitting wondering what she'...
 
Ben Bray
Ben Bray I don't keep my profile private bacause I have nothing to hide. My good qualities and bad qualities are always in front of you to see. Im real thats all I can be, and being real is the key to success with women and OVW fans. Thanks for the support and come cheer or boo me as long as you are entertained.

Likes

Mickey BeckUtaifeau J TiloJamin OlivenciaAshley Marie
 
Kalyne Marie Zylstra
Kalyne Marie Zylstra THIS IS ME N MY BABY ANTWANS SONG>> I LOVE YOU BABYhttp://youtu.be/hw4wmwsFwRg
www.youtube.com
New R. Kelly - Pregnant (Feat. Tyrese, Robin Thicke And The-Dream) 2009 "Untitled" http://rnbhiphopsoul.blogspot.com/ (KellsTv1967)
 
Chase Kite Keller
Chase Kite Keller Come to see Vernacular tomorrow at Cedar Valley College performance hall in Lancaster, Tx. We are playing for an open mic night fundraiser. Tickets are $2 and all money goes to the Commercial Music Association of CVC. I'm a part of this club at my college. The group is designed to help members further themselves in the industry so please come out for $2! DONATE for an educational purpose. (Also, I will be performing an acoustic solo set in the first half of the show).
 
Austin Sjaarda
Austin Sjaarda ╬═╬ Don't go down. ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬Are you listening to me? Don't go! ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬Hello...? I said don't go. ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬Stop it! Don't go down. ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬Okay. If you wanna be like that then go. ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬You are still headstrong and you aren't listening to me... ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬I can't talk to you anymore. ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬You listen to me! ...don't go down there! ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬Can you please just listen to me ? ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬You're dumb if you go down there. ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬Ok I'm not going to tell you again...don't go. ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ Oh Common!! PLEASE!! ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬Are you bored yet? ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬Last chance ...don't go there.. ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ Because you didn't want to listen to me, now you have to like this status. Put this on your page or profile and you will find out how many stubborn friends you have!

Likes

Dustin StocknerKaylee Beachner
 

No comments:

Post a Comment