Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Did u know gore ntsi e hava sex like we do ILoveAllaahcom wrote:♥ O ALLAH only because of Y O U I know what is T R U

Dziri Mzisto
Dziri Mzisto Did u know gore ntsi e hava sex like we do.
 
Yusuf Rsahidat Oyindamola
Yusuf Rsahidat Oyindamola ILoveAllaah.com wrote:♥ O ALLAH... only because of Y O U, I know what is T R U E . . . ♥

Likes

Abiola Ajibola Abolore
 
John Garcia
John Garcia Always be good to a woman that is good to U, be faithful to a woman that is faithful to YOU.

Likes

Roxana Ishine Bright RodriguezKishaa GuzmanBetha Sweeheart
 
Sydney Stelzer
Sydney Stelzer 1st person to like- i will hug you 2 nd person to like- i will answer any question 3rd person to like- i will write your name on my wrist for a week 4 person to like- i will write i love you on your wall 5th person to like- i will write whatever you want me too on my wall 6th person to like- i will rate you out of 100 :) If your brave, repost this status:DD List the # u liked;)

Likes

Zoe EisemanNina NobleJeremy Moser
 
Vicky Cheema
Vicky Cheema Gud morning friends.how r u...
 
Nyron Bowen
Nyron Bowen Girl we got a good thing,don't know if ima see u again,but is that a good thing cause girl Nyron can't be yo man!!!!

Likes

Lisa StandinStrong ShawDionna RobinsonIstandtallforlena Andlasdonthateme Huff
 
Latosha Marie
Latosha Marie Its fb crush nite! ♥ If someone has even a little crush on u they'll message u a ♥. Put this as ur status and see who messages u!! :D
 
Dustin KB Donsbach
Dustin KB Donsbach numb me up and put me to sleep, i hate these cursed voices and i cant sleep. its my homies grabbin me and my guns beggin me. judge me cuzz im venting. tryna see this world for what it realy is, right now im tryina get buy just dealin with this shit. ima mess, i confess, but right now im put up agianst the entire world, n if u can feel, if you can see, just remember this will always be a part of me and my history, my mystery, this misery that i deal with everyday, the one thing that keeps tryina guide me astray but right now ill have to say ill never go that path, right now your bout to feel my all demonic wrath...
 
Brigilyn Bernardo
Brigilyn Bernardo for every hectic day, god is ur quiet rest.. for every painful experience, he is ur healing touch... for every dissapointment, he is ur certain hope.. for every turbulent storm, he is ur calming peace... for every hurtful action, he is ur forgiving love.. may u find him in all things!!! hav a gr8 day to all of u!!!

Likes

Brigilyn Bernardo
 
Ganga Dhungel
Ganga Dhungel yooo U........@@@@
www.youtube.com
Pahilo Junima by 1974 A.D Band Members~ *Adrian Pradhan -Vocals & Drums *Nirakar Yakthumba -Bass *Manoj Kumar KC -Guitar, Keyboards *Sanjay Shrestha -Percuss...
 
Latasha Leach
Latasha Leach Nothin in life comes easy! Somethings are worth workin hard 4. When the goin get though u don't jus throw in the towel. U stay n fight until the end! *N OFTEN TIMES THAT MEANS STANDIN ALONE*

Likes

Becky Willis
 
Edgar Lewis
Edgar Lewis Goodmorning al my fb,dankie Vader vir die genade wat U ons gee om weer n nuwe dag te beleef,mag elke fb n geseende en liefde volle dag he.
 
Jazmine Holmes
Jazmine Holmes OMG SUMMER TELL EVERY ONE I MISS U SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Jarrod Winfield
Jarrod Winfield I dont get it, if u post something awesome or a ?.... And u put lms, only 1 person likes ur status. But when someone says lms tbh.... Wtf. Azzholes! Oh! And torrys 1 like beats all of yours! Beat that!
 
Kim Lancaster
Kim Lancaster I got "u r emo" on the Who are you in real life!?!?!?! quiz! http://apps.facebook.com/qbquiz-khklc/?ref=asp
 
Mimiey Sya
Mimiey Sya bler akuw bkak tdung sji due2 lauk sayur ... but ... bler akuw bkak priuk .. mmm .. ikan pari masak asam pedas .. yum..yum .. tx mama msak my favourite dishes .. love u ..

Likes

Mohd ZulkarnainNyck Nabyla
 
Frank M Arango
Frank M Arango Due to what u read frm my previous status,i have come to ths,am not gettng married......
 
Yuvi Yuvas
Get well soon champ !! we love u !!
 
Sullymar Diaz
Sullymar Diaz Le pido a Dios salud first y q me de la oportunidad d ???love u Rey d Reyes

Likes

Ramos IrisKeyla Michelle Diaz Garcia
 
Marcopolo Morales
Marcopolo Morales a break up is a relief..but when u get cheated on & find out that the expecting child is not yours its a heartbreak

Likes

Adam LobatosLiz Lopez
 
Indah Shawl
Indah Shawl *•¸.•´`¸.•´``•.✮'•.¸☆☆'•.¸✮'•.¸☆*•¸.•´`¸.•´``•.✮ Meh cuci mata di Indah Shawl. Banyak koleksi shawl/pashmina/inner. Pasti u ols rambang mata! Insya Allah price yg ditawarkan adalah berpatutan. Apa yg best....3pcs shawl/pashmina FREE POSTAGE semenanjung/RM3 POSTAGE sabah/sarawak! boleh campur design tau. WOW!!!! Bestkan!! Ada lagi! Pembelian RM50 dapat FREE INNER JERSEY 1/pcs! Bestkan *•¸.•´`¸.•´``•.✮'•.¸☆☆'•.¸✮'•.¸☆*•¸.•´`¸.•´``•.✮
 
Sara Dickson
Sara Dickson Goodnight daddy I love n miss u so much
 
Laddie Bugg
Laddie Bugg #sad my mutha fuckinq sis pissin me off keep askin me questions about wat happen didnt I tell u leavr me alone!!
 
Mitchell Sherwood
Mitchell Sherwood Thank you Thank you ^U^ something i can always count on from you. = knowledge of my own unknown.
 
Greg Mcfarland
Greg Mcfarland I'm a love machine...and I won't work for nobody but u girl!!

Likes

Mari Beba GalvanNina Castro
 

No comments:

Post a Comment