Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Message me a: :if u like me :0if you use to like me :Pif you had a crush on me before :Dif you think I'm cute :]if you want to date me Make this as

Farrett Jeffries
Farrett Jeffries Message me a: :)-if u like me :0-if you use to like me :P-if you had a crush on me before :D-if you think I'm cute :]-if you want to date me Make this as your status if your my friend!
 
Tiffany King
Tiffany King 2011 is almost over. Confuse one thing that u wanted to tell me but never got the chance to. ILoveDustin4ever <3
 
Luar Rodriguez
Luar Rodriguez Thank u god for This grate day..amen! And good night world
 
Chandra Gunawan
Chandra Gunawan Do what u like and like what you do..........
 
Hitesh Mate
Hitesh Mate Small Things Can Hurt A Lot.................... . . . .... . . . . . . Example...................... U Can Sit On A Mountain But Not On A Pin........

Likes

Deriszt C'donghae Suju C'Smashblast
 
Cattaleyah Mendoza
Cattaleyah Mendoza like the spanish and aisans show me where u wanna go, shake that tail featha
 
Eric Fasthorse
Eric Fasthorse u ever watch tron legacy on weed lmao its pretty dope hahaha
 
Mary Ward Wilcken
Mary Ward Wilcken 20 years ago 2 beautiful children were given to me Thank u God and keep them safe and in your guidance +

Likes

Karen Brogley Krause
 
Amelia Mauldin
Amelia Mauldin I once had u wrapped round my finger, but thats when u loved me...
 
Troy Verser
Troy Verser Henry Cook you ma nigga & if u come bk we gotta kick it

Likes

Henry Cook
 
Angel Mojica
Angel Mojica yo u look high know but i prefer my eyes low

Likes

Stephanie Natalia
 
Ninni Swaged Up Downey
Ninni Swaged Up Downey Wat da fuck u goin do!!!!!!
 
Cyah Bele
Cyah Bele I wondering wat cn make a person beleives u
 
Why Mylife
Why Mylife If a man walk up to u and slap his knees that mean he is a assassin #kevin hart Youngmoney Cashmoney
 
Dick Finn
Dick Finn A girl meets a boy on her yahoo messenger: crazy1 86: hey baby!!! h0tNsPiCy91: who is this??? ... ... ... ... ... ... crazy1 86: ur secret admirer!!!!! h0tNsPiCy91: oh really.... quit lyin! who is this??? crazy1 86: i loved u the first time a stared in your eyes... crazy1 86: i think about u everyday... you are my dream come true. crazy1 86: we met once! i dont think u remember tho. crazy1 86: i cut myself because the pain takes away my feelings of u. crazy1 86: u will see me sometime tonight.... h0tNsPiCy91: ..WHO IS THIS!?!?!? crazy1 86:dont worry.... ill take very good care of you... crazy1 86 had signed off. The girl was so scared she locked all her doors and windows. She made sure her room was secured. She wasn't sure if it was a joke or for real. She didn't know when he was going to come. The girl was so frightened she decided to sleep with her little sister. The girl dozed off quickly. Then she heard a knock on the window. The girl slowly walked to the window. It started knocking louder. The girl looked through the windows and saw nothing... just some of the tree branches. The girl went back to bed with her sister. The bed was wet and had a pretty horrid smell. Maybe her sister wet the bed... the girl checked and found blood everywhere. The girl panicked. She didn't know what to do. She ran and hid in the closet in case the killer was there for her. While looking through the cracks of the closet the girl saw a shadow. It was dark, so she couldn't figure out who it was. She started to get more frightened. The shadow crept closer to the closet. The girl closed her eyes as if it was a dream. Then suddenly he opened the closet door and pulled her out. Her parents found her dead the next morning. She was completely skinned and hanging in her sister's closet. The younger sister was also found skinned and dead. PART 2... Two years after the Smith sisters deaths, the parents had a baby boy. The girl's room became a guest room and the little sister's room where the murder took place became the baby's room. The baby grew up to be a successful kid. One night he was on the computer and received an instant messege. h0tNsPiCy91: Hey lil bro!!! 2seXay4u: Who is this? h0tNsPiCy91: It's your big sis. 2seXay4u: I never had a sister. I'm an only child. 2seXay4u: This is some kinda joke, huh? h0tNsPiCy91: Mom and dad never told you? h0tNsPiCy91: I died 15 years ago with your other older sister. h0tNsPiCy91: We were murdered in your room which was once my little sister's room. She was killed in bed when I was sleeping. I was killed in the closet and skinned to death. 2seXay4u: Quit lying. I never had a sister. If I did my parents would have told me. Whatever. Your stupid. h0tNsPiCy91: You don't believe me? Well if you wanna look in your closet floor. h0tNsPiCy91: I carved my name and the time and date I was being murdered. Then I carved my little sister's name. h0tNsPiCy91: If you don't believe me little brother check the internet. Google on ''Smith sisters murdered anonymously''. h0tNsPiCy91: I gtg little brother. I love you and mom and dad soo much. I can't believe they kept us a secret from you. They should burn in hell. The boy checked the closet. He saw the carvings. Was it true? He surfed the internet and information was there about the anonymous murder in the house. The next morning the boy went downstairs. It was so quiet. Maybe his parents were sleeping. Hours later the boy found his parents in their closet skinned and hung. Then he found more carvings on the ground. They said ''I TOLD YOU I WASN'T LYING LITTLE BROTHER, I LOVED MOM AND DAD.... BUT THEY KEPT ME A SECRET. I CAN'T BELIEVE IT. WELL I'M FREE FROM THIS COLD WORLD, I WON'T HURT YOU LIKE I HURT THEM. I LOVE YOU!" - LISA SMITH This is a death chain letter. If you don't repost this in the next hour, the parents will kill you at night. They will kill you! DONT BELEIVE ME? LOOK IT UP IN GOOGLE SORRY I DONT WANNA DIE
 
Toritseju Erike
Toritseju Erike Listen well to d baet b4 u dance or u might end up dancing d wrong steps
 
Tyler Roshong
Tyler Roshong Ur so sweet u put herseys outta business
 
Anshul Kumar Jain
Anshul Kumar Jain A good & healthy relationship is like SUGARCANE. No metter how u crush it, twist it, squeeze it, beat it or pulp it, all u get is only SWEETNESS. Good Morning.
 
Agatha Asih W. Farastri
Agatha Asih W. Farastri If u wish to order the Baby Meal set, kindly pm me ya, inbox or mobile phone
 
Debbie Bannister
Debbie Bannister YEA ALLY WE KNOW WHO WE LIKE TOBY KEITH ARTIST OF DECADE!!!! RED SOLO CUP I LIFT U UP LETS HAVE A PARTY LETS HAVE A PATY LOL_LOL
 
Chase Jeane
Chase Jeane dnt u hate it when ur dumb ass fone kicks u off fb
 
Joe Clark
Joe Clark may 27 of 08 thinking of this bull shit u doin I'm trien to forget and live on
 
Diana Gomez
Diana Gomez Ppl in this wrold come and go and we cry when there born and when they die. God knows y he took my cuz potolo but itz realy sad cuz he left alot of marks in my life he was like my brother. R.I.P cuz we gonna miss u alot :(
 
Amber Raeann Ellyn Woods
Amber Raeann Ellyn Woods Well actually if haylee iz readin dis callz me i needz 2 talk to u
 
Nikki MzUnpredictable Kirkwood
Nikki MzUnpredictable Kirkwood Money is da ruler of all evil. Dnt let money change nor rule u

Likes

Camilla MotonAntravia Kirkwood
 

No comments:

Post a Comment