Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Lms if u want the truth OG STATUS HELLO FB FAM I BEEN HURTIN ALL DAY I WAS FEELIN SCARED BUT WHEN I LOOKED UP TOWARDS MY GOD I KNEW EVERYTHANG

Aryn Swagger
Aryn Swagger Lms if u want the truth O.G STATUS

Likes

Alesea WhiteNanezie Lovin'Him Adams
 
Wanda Pickett-Dean
Wanda Pickett-Dean HELLO FB FAM, I BEEN HURTIN ALL DAY, I WAS FEELIN SCARED BUT WHEN I LOOKED UP TOWARDS MY GOD, I KNEW EVERYTHANG IS GOIN TO ALRIGHT. ALSO WHEN MY HUSBAND GRAB MY HAND AND SAID IM HERE FOR U BABY, AND I LOVE U, TEARS OF JOY WENT FLOWIN DOWN MY CHEEKS!!!!
 
Cindy Say
Cindy Say Brtepuk sebelah tngan stelah itu brcinta pula sebelah hti itu slah 1 lirik lgu knangan aq dlu by feti vera enak dech lau u dengar,,

Likes

Ayuni Sallam Cellalucerya
 
Matt Greer
Matt Greer To the world u may be one person, but to one person you may be the world!

Likes

Haley BlackwoodLauren Madison Rogers
 
Jeremy Mayo
Jeremy Mayo babe im truley sorry for my distrust. i hope that u can forgive me. i love u lisa, n i need u babe . i dont feel complete with out u.please call me.
 
Devin GrandmasterPlanker Peterson
Devin GrandmasterPlanker Peterson baby... i love u.. n ik u love me to.. i cant wait to see u again... imm so blessed to have u in my life.. i thank God every day for him givin me u.. ur the ONLY girl for me.. baby.. I LOVE U<3

Likes

Paig'e Rose
 
Lodie van Dyk
Lodie van Dyk Each Moment in a day, has its own value- Morning brings hope, Afternoon brings faith, Evening brings love, Night brings rest, Wish u find them all today. Good Morning Have a Great Day!!!!!
 
Krystan SimplisticBeauty Nobles
Krystan SimplisticBeauty Nobles IDK Y GUYS BE THINKIN THAT JUS CUS UR NOT WITH THEM U GOTTA BE HAVIN SEX WITH EVERYBODY & TALKIN 2 EVERYBODY #LIKE ..NO!..IF I WASN'T DOIN IT WHILE I WAS WITH U ..I'M NOT GONNA DO IT NOW *(General stat)
 
Kelly S. Tishaw
Kelly S. Tishaw Hey babe what's up? Nothing here just wanted 2 c how u were *Dyin inside*
 
Shaquawna Smith
Shaquawna Smith Mecca Murph mos deff be knowiin... She noo ha twiin n luv "̮ ℓ☺ℓ"̮ ha wrdz"that wat happen wen u in love"
 
Stephanie Phillips
Stephanie Phillips im on some get and gooooooooooo status. if u call me and i dont answer. i just mite be in figi tannin by the ocean. gettin ready for new new pictures

Likes

Kalani MackBrandi Rae
 
Janice Frausto
Janice Frausto oh lord plz stay by me n my families side i know i need u more than ever as da day gets closer
 
Nikhil Kanphade
Nikhil Kanphade JUST TRY IT....!!!!!! Just Imagine, you broke up wit ur lover. After 10years you see him/ her. If u say ♥ "HEY, I LOVE YOU" ♥ ... ... ... what wud be his/her reply? To know, ♥ ... ... >Copy ANY ONE of the the lines below paste in coment....n remove (+) sign nd press enter n c da magic @+[145480518867077:0] @+[227988461157:0] @+[207496440029:0] @+[250786013666:0] @+[109640345768180:0] @+[105641799525521:0] @+[192333250788571:0] @+[113119318702609:0] @+[164867980269754:0] @+[209729469058260:0] @+[174723254561:0]

Likes

Rahul KolheNikhil Kanphade
 
Natalie Watkins
Natalie Watkins when u wish upon a star... that star is millions of lightyears away you are seeing that star as it was millions of years ago so that star is dead just like your dreams :]

Likes

Maddie LeeKaitlyn Kristina Peña
 
Ronita Jacobs
Ronita Jacobs 1 Thess 5v18 In everything give thanks, for this is God's will for u in Christ Jesus. ~ Tx in EVERYTHING means just that. If we will trust God with ALL of our lives - ALL of the time, EVERYTHING will turn out ok in the end. Good morning. Have an awesome day.
 
Yenny Sariasih
Yenny Sariasih SELAMAT DAN SUKSES ATAS KELULUSAN UJIAN TESIS BAPAK SOFIAN, MHS S2 FITO UGM 2009..WHO NEXT?SANJI, AJI, OR..INTAN? DITUNGGU KABAR BAHAGIANYA..MIZZ U ALL
 
Ethel-palomino Baloyi
Ethel-palomino Baloyi With courage you will dare to take risks,have the strength to be compassionate,and the wisdom to be humble. Courage is the foundation of integrity. A Good day to u all
 
Bigg Kurby
Bigg Kurby Man vs a Nigga Man- a human dat got a plan fa da future to better in life Nigga- a human dat is a low life, cares fa his self n nobody else, have no future n dnt want nuttin outta life. LMS..If u is a man

Likes

Yolonda Uknowutitis KinchenBigg Kurby
 
Sanjay Dangol
Sanjay Dangol u got the smile that only heaven can make.i pray 2 god everyday that u get that smile...u r my dream,therez nothin i wont do 4 u,i'll giv my lyf up 4 u coz u r my dream.............

Likes

Aasis Mhz
 
Shaik Rizwanz
Shaik Rizwanz Plzz frwrd ths msg 2 all u care Dont drink water without boiling bcoz fishes swim without Wearing huggies Now plzzz dont say Thankx.... I care for u;)
 
Jasmine Perry
Jasmine Perry God is able to do just what he said he will do. He's gonna fullfill every promise to you. Dont give up God cause he wnt gve up on u! * he's able *

Likes

Ladrecus Newlife Shepard
 
Thabiso Mofokeng
Thabiso Mofokeng Let me do this:8-| U hv touched my life in some special way this year - Thank u!({}) Wishin u, your loved ones & your family a Blessed & Peaceful Festive.<3<3 Whereva u go & whateva u do in de last few days of 2011.(*) Take good care of yourself & remain connected 2 yr Creator…/:) Keep shining & stay Blessed(*) . I Love u ({})<3 :* ({})

Likes

Moleboheng Hlangu
 
Tammy Kerper Hipp
Tammy Kerper Hipp TO MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS I LOVE ALL OF U AND I AM GREATFUL THAT U R IN MY LIFE I MISS U TIFF AND ALEXYA AND BRYAN!!!! LOVE U ALL VERY MUCH!!! BECKY AND KILEY AND BRENDA AND MINDY AND CHERLY AND HANNAH AND VAL THANK U FOR BEING THERE FOR ME U TRUELY R GREAT FRIENDS!!!

Likes

Kristen DeckerBecky Bores-Kuhlman
 
Cody Stevens
Cody Stevens POST** This status even if you're single or not and see what you get inboxed (: Black: I want a relationship White: I have a crush on u Green: I'm falling for u Purple: I miss u Orange: I really like u Pink: I love u ♥ (: Red: I miss how we were Yellow: we need to talk Blue: hmu ASAP Gray: I want another chance!!
 
Devonte Holloway
Devonte Holloway i Grind Hard!!
MY SONG DONT HATE
 

No comments:

Post a Comment