Tuesday, December 6, 2011

I respect all people No matter what skin color no matter what faith Whether rich or poor whether beautiful or ugly Whether thick or thin Whether Hetero gay or lesbian A

Cheryl Campbell
Cheryl Campbell ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ I respect all people! No matter what skin color, no matter what faith! Whether rich or poor, whether beautiful or ugly! Whether thick or thin! Whether Hetero gay or lesbian! A man can not judge by appearance or beliefs! Because the true beauties of a human being comes from within! It comes from the heart! If you share this opinion, you will set this for an hour on your status! ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Likes

Dee LeffertSophie LimnatitisPatricia Wilson
 
Priviledge Chikati
Priviledge Chikati When we say, "I luv yu!!", let's mean it guys. Triffling with hearts is just as deadly as murdur!! I have learnt a lesson!!!
 
Marco Duarte
Marco Duarte I will eating the green apple for the rest.Remind me someone who i love. It's fun to remember!
 
Jessica Petterson Kohu
Jessica Petterson Kohu we qoinq up on the ladders, down on the snakes, two steps forward and two steps back oh booy yuur drivinq me so crazy, but i jusd cant sem to qet yuu off my mind (: ♥

Likes

Sarah Tawhai
 
Mindy Turnip Mattingly
www.zennioptical.com
Zenni(R) Optical is the leader in online prescription eyeglasses, with complete glasses starting at only $6.95!
 
Amanda Scott Stevens
Amanda Scott Stevens I have an unspoken prayer request!!!!!!! Please pray for me & my family!!!! :)

Likes

Belinda Ann FeazellBrent H BondsAmy Allen Stutts
 
Li Hoshiko
Li Hoshiko All I want for Christmas is the HADABISEI gift from Eternity Inter-Trade (Singapore) Pte Ltd !
 
Devinaa Dominguez
Devinaa Dominguez 78475: ur re@lly pretty D@t3 ,Ki$$ or Di$$ Thannks o.O Uhmm Thee Waay Yourr Typinnq I Will Noot Datte && I WILL Nott Kiss Sorry > ___ < Leaarn How To Type Thaats Whhy No One Talks To Youu .Sorry Truth Hurtss :p

Likes

Albyy Raquel Chavez
 
Shere Miles
Shere Miles I absolutely luv when my doggies snuggle in bed with me. I thinks itz cute when they dream, run and growl in their sleep.
 
Himanshu Kaushik
Himanshu Kaushik I threw a recyclable item in the trash in case any girls were looking for a "badboy"

Likes

Himanshu Kaushik
 
Jhanice Marcial
Jhanice Marcial I so love Orchard Road kagabi... Bongga ang lights.... magkikita tau ulet mamaya!
 
Johnand Kelly Kemsley
Johnand Kelly Kemsley I love your______!!!!" Fill in the blank in a comment and put this as your status and see what other people comment. from kelly kemsley
 
Deb Blackburn-Maston
Deb Blackburn-Maston From Myah's Uncle Andrew- "Mary asked that we share Myah’s impact on our lives. To Myah, the world was a stage…to sing, to dance, to perform, to teach, to delight. Some may think, then, that cancer gave Myah her ultimate stage…to show how strong, how compassionate, how brave, how smart, how graceful, how spunky, and how amazing she was. But they’re wrong. No, Myah’s greatest stage was this lost and dying world. Myah looked out upon her audience of the lost and stood before them, boldly and fearlessly proclaiming God’s love, knowing that through her young but powerful voice, others might come to know Christ. And now Myah graces the most amazing stage possible—the Kingdom of God. And I guarantee it’s bigger and brighter because of the courage and love she lived out every day on this earth. Myah has always been a star. There’s no doubt about that! And now Heaven is even brighter, thanks to her. I am humble and grateful to have known her, to have been even just a satellite in her universe, to get to witness her life. May I now grace the stage of the lost and dying world, picking up where she left off, proclaiming God’s love with courage and boldness, that someday I may wrap Myah Susie in a hug and thank her for giving me the push to speak up, and that someday there might be hundreds in line behind me, eager to do the same. I thank God for giving us his star."
 
Hye-Won Kim
Hye-Won Kim how can i help you...?
 
Jessica Grandchamp Rocco
Jessica Grandchamp Rocco So, my niece had posted this & I don't normally look at postings cause I'm all worried about viruses or something attached....HOWEVER, let me just say that I laughed so hard that I am now sore & my face is full of tears! Alex said he's not sure which was funnier...me laughing so hard or the text messages!!!! enjoy!
damnyouautocorrect.com
Funny auto correct text fails and horror stories.
 
Quentin Williams
Quentin Williams 1 mo day and im rollin car not stolen probably never will b, its much to old n smokin weed n feelin fine in my tempo while i drive aye
 
Joe Dryna
Joe Dryna I SWEAR TA GOD ILL BE THA FUCKIN ILLIST IN THIS MUSIC ~Guess~
 
Alex Amezcua
Alex Amezcua damn.....38 degrees!!!.....no wonder I can't feel my balls!!......lmao

Likes

Mario Astorga
 
Bryce Timmins
Bryce Timmins just cause we don't talk doesn't mean I don't think about you. I'm just trying to distance myself because I know I can't have you - wiz

Likes

Courtney TessierEmma LafreniereAubri MelocheRay Prieur
 
Keira Danielle Brown
Keira Danielle Brown why i gotta b sick!
 
John Herrera
John Herrera Daughter:Dad I'm a lesbian Dad:ok it's cool Second daughter:I'm also a lesbian Dad:Christ! Doesn't anyone in this family love cock? Son: I do! lmao
 
Jonathan Rintoul
Jonathan Rintoul Lol guess I should add the number as well 403 797 1120
 
Elisabeth Gardner
Elisabeth Gardner chocolate fudge poptart && chocolate milk before bed? I think yess!(:

Likes

Alana McGuire
 
Trae Bingham
Trae Bingham Sorry but I got some lolz out of this. ...Well, back to work.
www.youtube.com
Francis cant even get mammoth tusks :(
 
Dalli Zena Aljabi
Dalli Zena Aljabi For all Who Work With Rude Customers; isn't it a shame we can't actually do this! An award should go to the Virgin Airlines desk attendant in Sydney some months ago for being smart and funny, while making her point, when confronted with a passenger who probably deserved to fly as cargo. A crowded Virgin flight was cancelled after Virgin's 767s had been withdrawn from service. A single attendant was re-booking a long line of inconvenienced travellers. Suddenly an angry passenger pushed his way to the desk. He slapped his ticket down on the counter and said, "I HAVE to be on this flight and it HAS to be FIRST CLASS". The attendant replied, "I'm sorry, sir. I'll be happy to try to help you, but I've got to help these people first, and I'm sure we'll be able to work something out.." The passenger was unimpressed. He asked loudly, so that the passengers behind him could hear,"DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHO I AM?" Without hesitating, the attendant smiled and grabbed her public address microphone: "May I have your attention please, may I have your attention please," she began - her voice heard clearly throughout the terminal. "We have a passenger here at Desk 14 WHO DOES NOT KNOW WHO HE IS. I f anyone can help him find his identity, please come to Desk 14." With the folks behind him in line laughing hysterically, the man glared at the Virgin attendant, gritted his teeth and said, "F... You!" Without flinching, she smiled and said, (I love this bit) "I'm sorry, sir, but you'll have to get in line for that too."

Likes

Amber Nichole RatliffMiranda EcklesWhitney SavannahAshley Dilworth
 

No comments:

Post a Comment