Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Just so everyone knows I have a CHRISTMAS TREE in my living room not a holiday tree my kids are getting CHRISTMAS PRESENTS not holiday gifts and we will eat

Essie Cuellar
Essie Cuellar Just so everyone knows, I have a CHRISTMAS TREE in my living room (not a holiday tree), my kids are getting CHRISTMAS PRESENTS (not holiday gifts) and we will eat CHRISTMAS DINNER (not a holiday meal), and I will attend a CHRISTMAS PARTY (not a holiday party). I will also very cheerfully wish you a MERRY CHRISTMAS! (not... happy holidays). By the way, if you want to have a Happy Hanukah , by all means do, I respect that. If you want to have a Blessed Kwanzaa, I also respect that. I want to have a Merry Christmas, so I ask YOU to respect that! Repost if you agree!!
 
Crystal Walker
Crystal Walker If I had a warning label, what do you think it would say? Please post below:
 
Morgan Folse
Morgan Folse Oh Country Music. What would I do without you during these long nights? <3

Likes

Haley Swords
 
Tina Hann
Tina Hann Just so everyone knows, I have a CHRISTMAS TREE in my living room (not a holiday tree), my kids are getting CHRISTMAS PRESENTS (not holiday gifts) and we will eat CHRISTMAS DINNER (not a holiday meal), and I will attend a CHRISTMAS PARTY (not a holiday party). I will also very cheerfully wish you a MERRY CHRISTMAS! (not... happy holidays). By the way, if you want to have a Happy Hanukah , by all means do, I respect that. If you want to have a Blessed Kwanzaa, I also respect that. I want to have a Merry Christmas, so I ask YOU to respect that! Repost if you agree!!
 
Jarrod Winfield
Jarrod Winfield Just looked in the mirror, damn!! I look good!

Likes

Brandon Pippen
 
Chelsea Hopper
Animal ID # is 19635 --- I am a FEMALE, PEN 170 - TERRIER The shelter thinks I am YOUNG I will be available for adoption starting on 10/19/2011 FOUND STRAY ; SMALL ; FRIENDLY Comments: NEUTERED Call the Shelter for more information 770-339-3200. HIGH KILL SHELTER , EUTHANISES FOR SPACE , SO DOGS NEED TO MOVE OUT !! PLEASE LIKE THE PAGE ! ❤PLEASE SHARE / TAG / RESCUE / FOSTER / ADOPT ! HELP SAVE !❤ Rescues , adopters and crossposters need to help get more assistance here to give all of the pets a chance. Adoption Fee: $30 Per Animal and $60 Cash Only Vet Fee Daily Boarding (Small Animal) Fee: $10 Per Animal, Per Day If you have questions, please email the shelter at ---- >>>> acuadmin@gwinnettcounty.com DO NOT CONTACT THE SHELTER UNLESS YOU ARE SERIOUS ABOUT ADOPTING. *•☆- OUT OF STATE ADOPTERS MUST GO THROUGH A LOCAL GEORGIA RESCUE – OR YOU HAVE TO GO TO THE SHELTER . --- OUT OF STATE RESCUES: Because of Georgia regulations, we can only process agency transfers to rescue groups licensed and inspected by the Georgia Department of Agriculture. Therefore, out of state rescues can be difficult to arrange. Some GA Licensed Groups are willing to work with out-of-state rescues to pull animals from shelter on behalf of out-of-state rescues (veterinary, boarding or transport fees may be required).
URGENTS @ GWINNNETT, GEORGIA - VERY HIGH KILL SHELTER , EUTHANISES FOR SPACE , SO DOGS NEED TO MOVE OUT !! PLEASE LIKE THE PAGE ! ❤PLEASE SHARE / TAG / RESCUE / FOSTER / ADOPT ! HELP SAVE !❤ Rescues , adopters and crossposters need to help get more assistance here to give all of the pets a chance. Adoption Fee: $30 Per Animal and $60 Cash Only Vet Fee Daily Boarding (Small Animal) Fee: $10 Per Animal, Per Day Gwinnett County Animal Control in Lawrenceville GA These dogs get NO exposure. http://www.gwinnettcounty.com/portal/gwinnett/Departments/Police/AnimalWelfareandEnforcementNew/AvailableDogs Location > The Animal Welfare and Enforcement Center is located at 884 Winder Highway in Lawrenceville in GEORGIA. PER SHELTER > We work with many GA. rescue groups that often find temporary or permanent homes for animals we can no longer shelter. If you have questions, please email at ---- >>>> acuadmin@gwinnettcounty.com or CALL the Shelter for more information 770-339-3200. **DO NOT CONTACT THE SHELTER UNLESS YOU ARE SERIOUS ABOUT ADOPTING.** -- Office Hours: Sunday 12:00pm - 4:00pm Monday Closed Tuesday and Thursday 10:00am - 4:00pm Wednesday and Friday 10:00am - 4:00pm Saturday 10:00am - 4:00pm -- Kennel Hours: Sunday 12:00pm - 4:00pm Monday Closed Tuesday and Thursday 10:00am - 4:00pm Wednesday and Friday 10:00am - 4:00pm Saturday 10:00am - 4:00pm == So, please they dont issue urgent list they just euthanize based on space! SO IF YOU WANT A DOG FROM THIS SHELTER GO AND GET THEM OUT OF THE SHELTER ASAP....this will help save others !!! If you go to get a dog, keep in mind when you get there if he/she is not available... look around there is other ones in need of homes too. STRAYS are held for 5 days then available for adoption. INFO ~ OUT OF STATE ADOPTERS MUST GO THROUGH A LOCAL GEORGIA RESCUE~ *ONLY LOCAL RESCUES WHO ARE APPROVED BY THE GEORGIA DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE.... ALSO will they do allow out of state adoptions, HOWEVER you need to go to the shelter, the dog must be spayed/neutered and seen by a vet before you can adopt! Plus there is a 5 day hold period, I am assuming like quartantine period.~* - OUT OF STATE RESCUES: - Because of Georgia regulations, we can only process agency transfers to rescue groups licensed and inspected by the Georgia Department of Agriculture. Therefore, out of state rescues can be difficult to arrange. Some GA Licensed Groups are willing to work with out-of-state rescues to pull animals from our shelter on behalf of out-of-state rescues (veterinary, boarding or transport fees may be required). They are a HIGH KILL shelter, however they only euthanize based on available space. They are a suburb of Atlanta, so not rural just a lot of dogs come into the shelter! I AM NOT THE CONTACT FOR THE SHELTER.... I AM ONLY POSTING THEM IN HOPE OF HELPING FIND THEM HOMES BY GIVING THEM SOME EXPOSURE !!!! PLEASE CONTACT THE SHELTER DIRECTLY IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN ADOPTING OR RESCUING ONE OF THE DOGS!!! ALSO, PLEASE REMEMBER BE KIND AND PATIENT WITH THE SHELTER STAFF AS THEY HAVE A JOB TO DO, NO NEED TO BE RUDE TO THEM!!!
 
Jc Farris
Jc Farris Christmas is just around the corner, Pampered Chef products make a great gift!!! I can take a catalog order from you by phone/in person, or you can order online at www.pamperedchef.com and go to shop online. It'll ask you for the host and that's me Jimmiann Farris. Let me know if you have any questions and have a Merry Christmas!!!
 
John Skarada
John Skarada i'm so sick of caring about peoples feelings that dont care about mine, i'm so sick of trying to do for others that dont appreciate it, i'm so sick of people thinking i'm stupid or something and just trying to play me like a fool, i got something for all of that it's called i'm crossing you out of my life for good!
 
Jammy Ticzon
Jammy Ticzon First heard this inside Jase Cruz's Car. Now, I listen to it almost everyday! :) I love it! ^^.
www.youtube.com
Music video by Rihanna performing California King Bed. (C) 2010 The Island Def Jam Music Group
 
Evan Dc Milligan
Evan Dc Milligan ahh after two days of research i can now fully theme out win 7. mmm i can smell the bacon on my desktop from here
 
Betty Glory
Betty Glory Just ordered my husband a couple of things on-line, I hope they get here on time. I don't know what else to get him, any suggestions anyone???
 
Cathy Cooper-Ferguson
Cathy Cooper-Ferguson NORTH CLAY FIRE PROTECTION DISTRICT BENEFIT GUN RAFFLE FOR ALAN SLAGLEY (my brother, and fireman)...... DRAWING WILL BE DEC. 20TH AT 7PM..... RAFFLE TICKETS ARE A $10 DONATION...... 1ST PRIZE IS A..... 20GA. H&R SINGLE SHOT SLUG GUN OR $200 CASH 2ND PRIZE IS A..... 10-20 RUGER WALNUT & BLUE OR $150 CASH NEED NOT BE PRESENT TO WIN I HAVE RAFFLE TICKETS AVAILABLE OR CONTACT NORTH CLAY FIRE DEPARTMENT.
 
Mary H Gomez
Mary H Gomez I have a physical shell, I am a Soul!
 
Darick Huffman
Darick Huffman So yea I pretty much the rain turn into snow
 
Rosita Araceli Dominguez
Rosita Araceli Dominguez ppl i just wanted to say is... never trust a someone that is a 2 face... they are going to try to destroy your life or your plans!!! like i have some bitch trying to do my and ain't go to happen!!! i ain't going to let a BITCH mess up what i got and i always wanted for my dreams!!! TE AMO MI AMOR!!!!
 
Kayla Donaldson
Kayla Donaldson Ok two weeks, here is a good kick to the face! I CAN DO THIS! :D

Likes

Autumn PurdyGarrett Harrison
 
Jennifer Aragon
Jennifer Aragon its a blizzard outside. Oh please oh please can we get some packing snow. I want to make a snowman :)
 
Heaven Haley
Heaven Haley Q:what did you honestly think of me when i first got your number when i was in eight grade A: I thought you were really sweet and caring(: and you still are(: ya know how to treat a girl(:

Likes

Brandon Martin
 
Wade Gilliland
Wade Gilliland All i want for Christmas is a 14th National Championship.RTR

Likes

Debbie HardenAdam BrownCassie HallJason Farmer
 
Amber Richards
Amber Richards ♥ "Sky above, make victory fall like rain; clouds, pour down victory. Let the earth receive it, and let salvation grow, and let victory grow with it. I, the Lord, have created it." ♥ AMEN!

Likes

Mindi Leon
 
Jeremy Lowe
Jeremy Lowe I just got dumped it blows and idk what the he'll I did this time

Likes

Shane Robinette
 
Zachary Mosco
Zachary Mosco so i got netflix . OMG thier aint shit i wanna watch . the grinch and home alone are BOTH NOT THIER . THE FUCK . i can see me cancelling this thing reallllll soon

Likes

Tiffany ZenayaSteven Arellanes
 
Samuel L. Heavirland
Samuel L. Heavirland Early to the mid 90s had the best rap music, id rather listen to that then weezy or anyone. The only newer rapper I like is em.

Likes

Trevor Metzer
 
Darrell ßéßéq
Darrell ßéßéq LMS if you accept me for who I am.♥ Repost & see who accepts you. :) Like · · 2 hours ago ·

Likes

Jessica MickeyDominique Ramsey
 
Becky Facenda
Becky Facenda I haven't washed my butthole in 5 days...

Likes

Alex EncisoAlexis Faust
 

No comments:

Post a Comment