Tuesday, December 6, 2011

first 5 will get a tbh Yall needa comment on ma status fo dat And if yall don't get it tonight you'll get it tomarrow and if you don't get

Amber Lynne Barnier
Amber Lynne Barnier first 5 will get a tbh. Yall needa comment on ma status fo dat. And if yall don't get it tonight you'll get it tomarrow and if you don't get it at all . I hate you.

Likes

Laiya EversKennedy ShawFelicia ReaumeKristina Boundy
 
Jeffrey Michael
Jeffrey Michael In honor of Stan I would like to repeat. Why is it that when North Americans move to Mexico they are called expats but when Mexicans move to North America they are called Immigrants?

Likes

Black Jeffrey Jr
 
Krystle Fernandez Hitchens
Krystle Fernandez Hitchens *is thinkin even if there was 30hours in a day I still wouldn't accomplish everything I needed! Wishes bein a grown up wasn't soOo complicated :o/sometimes I wanna go back to the days where the hardest decision was what to wear that day!*

Likes

Ellen GuevaraKristina Faircloth
 
Janae Razo
Janae Razo 5) Who do you regret leaving: I dont regret shit ...

Likes

Abrisha Iroyal'Chelsea Williams
 
Jamie Lyn Calderwood
Jamie Lyn Calderwood I think I'm in love. How niceee.

Likes

Kaitlyn NicoleAlly Ostrander
 
Aramis Torrance-Hurt
Aramis Torrance-Hurt #(15) LIKE 1. Best pictures that LMS 2. Best Dressed That LMS 3. Most Trusted That LMS 4. Who I Would Cuff That LMS 5. Who I Love The Most That LMS 6. Who's Cute That LMS 7. Who's My Type That LMS 8. Cutest Smile That LMS 9. Who I'd Kiss That LMS 10. Biggest Stranger That LMS 11. Most Attractive That LMS 12. Who's Anti That LMS

Likes

Moniesha Arielle'De'ominique MillerBiBi GreenwadeSerenity LaShay Rose
 
Brianna Castro
Brianna Castro I got "Black" on the What should your hair color be? quiz! http://apps.facebook.com/qbquiz-ljtvh/?ref=asp
 
Tammie Watson Lane
Tammie Watson Lane yes i agree a million reasons to be here. Bullying must stop!!
www.youtube.com
IM NOT GOING TO KILL MYSELF. I JUST NEED TO GET THIS OUT HERE.

Likes

David Rayburn
 
Mildred Bear
Mildred Bear Ever sick!!! sometimes I wonder lol!!!
 
Paulina Aldano
Paulina Aldano its fb crush night ♥ single or nott, if someone has even a little crush on you they'll message you a heart. Put this as your status and see who messages you ( BE HONEST, I won't tell '
 
Tony Gonzalez
Tony Gonzalez Today was amazing i Fell like God's really woking in my life Friday Dec 9th El Ejemplo Performing LIve Zona Latina Night Club

Likes

Joshua Gonzales
 
Kate Renee McGann
Kate Renee McGann How am I meant to tidy up for a rent inspection when it's pissin down with rain?!...I don't wanna get wet
 
Adrian Ryan Robinson
Adrian Ryan Robinson loves the smell roses and tulips... I hope I get some flowers for christmas

Likes

Tessa Cat
 
Jane Santos
Jane Santos Laughtrip to oh :))) (Unknown text.) Boy: hi, may BF ka? Girl: meron, sino ka? Boy: Papa mo to, humanda ka lang pag uwi ko! (Another Unknown Text.) Boy:Hi, may BF ka?? Girl: Wala no, di uso sa kin yan. Sino ka pala?? Boy: Boyfriend mo to, sinaktan mo na naman ako :( :( Girl: oh,sory babe. I thought ikaw si Papa. Boy: Yes! Ako nga to, Papa mo!! Humanda ka lang talaga pag uwi ko, bibitayin kita babae ka!!

Likes

John LicupArgel Joseph Cosme
 
Swagurian Hav
Swagurian Hav I got a dollar & a dream

Likes

Lakeima LeeBurberry Brit
 
Ella Speaklyfe Nuday
Ella Speaklyfe Nuday I am so grateful for love......................................it can move mountains, stone walls and heal in the gentlest of ways.................................: )

Likes

Ella Speaklyfe Nuday
 
Scott Leland McDermott
Scott Leland McDermott So, I just found out that next semester, I'll be working at a Mt SAC placement to get clinical hours for my grad school program. So to all my Walnut friends, here I come!!!

Likes

Ashley Croft Pugmire
 
Brittany Reddick
Brittany Reddick all the crazy shit I did tonite those will be the best memories
 
Amber Hartzel
Amber Hartzel Is it a lil weird I like watchin wrestling?! Lol
 
NeatnSweet Rhanda
NeatnSweet Rhanda Jesus love me dis I know for the bible tell me so!!!

Likes

Jamesha JamesNeatnSweet Rhanda
 
Pretti St James Golden
Pretti St James Golden Should I do the pageant Sunday?? Hmmm??
 
Sabrina Guerrero
Sabrina Guerrero I got "Usher-"There goes my baby"" on the What song describes you ? quiz! http://apps.facebook.com/qbquiz-kbbfm/?ref=asp
 
Amanda Rinehimer
Amanda Rinehimer talk me somebody iam still awake over here or text me cone on friends i need something
 
Maggie Sisler
Maggie Sisler Soo this girl needs some prays please!! I take the final exam on the 8th!! in only 2 days so please pray that I do good on it! Thank you, thank you!! :))

Likes

Shelby BlantonDebbie Crews CallawayJoel Fackler
 
Elane Elizabeth Holt
Elane Elizabeth Holt Confession 16: Ever since I was a little kid I've wanted to be a Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader and one day I will(: #My Dream!

Likes

Rosa Moran
 

No comments:

Post a Comment