Tuesday, December 6, 2011

I got Beautiful on the What Eminem song verse are you quiz http:appsfacebookcomqbquizdpdcmrefasp I cannot believe itmy car engine died on the way to visiing fallon and it is a

Keiona Shackelford
Keiona Shackelford I got "Beautiful" on the What Eminem song verse are you? quiz! http://apps.facebook.com/qbquiz-dpdcm/?ref=asp
 
James Highfill
James Highfill I cannot believe it...my car engine died on the way to visiing fallon and it is a 4,000.00 repair...ugggg...looking for a car. anyone local have a car for sale? my engine threw a piston rod...in Corona...can you see that I have had a great day!! lol...
 
Charisma Babezz
Charisma Babezz LTS When I first saw you, I was like: []woah d'ere. ;) []*kisses computer screen*.. []Kuytee []Sexii []you aight.. []...... x_x Our chances of dating: []100% so.. when's our first date?♥ []90% what're we waiting for? []80% you look a lot like my next boyfriend. []70% just friends. ♥ []60% anything's possible.. []50% let's give it some time. []40% not my type. []30% no chances. []10%-20% *drops dead* If we we're cuffed..: []I'd claim you. []I'd call you randomly just to say "I love you". ♥ []hug & kiss you all the time. :* []go on dates all the time. []I'd give you my all. ♥ []I'd cheat. >:] Rate: []broke my scale. ♥ []10 []9 []6 - 8 []0 - 5 You should: []Inbox me. :3 []Text me. 8) []Hit me up! []Write something cute on my wall. ^_^ []be mines. ♥ []chill w/ me. :] []fight me. :p []call me. :) []buy me something. :$ []delete me. -_- To be honest: FYM:

Likes

Karterboy Spizze Johnson
 
Madison Almaguer
Madison Almaguer im so freaking bord i working to get some $$$ becus it my friends birthday
 
Akasha Pruitt
Akasha Pruitt it 5' oclock in the morning conversation got boring you said you're going to bed soon, so i snuck off to your bed room and i thought i would just wait there, until i heard you come upstairs and pretend that i was sleeping and i was hoping you would creep in....

Likes

Sara Rae Ruiz
 
Paul Tracey
Paul Tracey Learned a new skill tonight. 'Fishing'. I just got my 'license' a couple of hours ago and already had a couple of 'bites'. I sent out about 4 'hooks' right away. Im trying to 'catch' each one on a different night. I am confirmed with 2 so far. I also got a 'hit' from another French tutor tonight. My job is starting to get in the way of my social life. God I love class B. Im done work every day at 3pm.
 
Arber Daut Krasniqi
Arber Daut Krasniqi I need another holiday break soon. Maybe by next week of to another Island :))

Likes

Liana MusaKristian Pasku
 
Skylar Brown
Skylar Brown when will it snow? i need like 3 feet out there...need to do me some sledding and some good snow time driving real soon

Likes

Nicole OggNate Walls
 
Nicole Ricottone
Nicole Ricottone ITS SNOWING!!!! (and I still have work call at 0530 WTF!!)
 
Virginia Hoover
Virginia Hoover Mary I am on line!
 
Jimmy Thompson
Jimmy Thompson I think my house is haunted built on an angry women burial ground sometimes if I'm quiet at night I think I can hear them bitching
 
Nancy Chavez
Nancy Chavez Hate being sick especially because I can't even hold my baby=( too weak
 
Toni D'Agostino
Toni D'Agostino Too funny....got this from my friend Mike's wall. Sick humor...I know!
 
Hunter L Tomlinson
www.youtube.com
Song I Ain't Ready to Quit off of his brand new album My Kinda Party! The songs he puts out tells me he DEFINATLY ain't ready to quit! lol I like the way he ...

Likes

Zack Ratliff
 
Danielle Lynnann Elswick
Danielle Lynnann Elswick I love Judi and Kori is a sweetheart but I call game right muh-fuckin now! Sydney's the baddest bitch in this show and she's gonna win this shit!
 
MaryAnne Leroux
MaryAnne Leroux Such a lovely day today-almost went above 0 degrees here. I am not wishing for cold weather, but I just cannot get in the Christmas spirit yet. Maybe when 'it whites up' more? For the month of December, I am doing my 20% discount again on all REGAL orders placed from now till December 31st- Go to the following link to view the catalogues, but do not place your order online, but email me with your order to receive your 20% discount.
maryanne.shopregal.ca
 
Jessica Bragg
Jessica Bragg I finally gave in and subscribed to Netflix....and the first thing I watched was Power Rangers (old school, with green ranger of course). And yes, I had a total geek out over this. That is all...

Likes

Mike Hice
 
Sade Self'Made Richardson
Sade Self'Made Richardson welpp justt qhott dun watchinqq madeas christmas it was tu fooli buhdd anyywaeess imaa bout tu qo make me sumtinqq to eat cuzz i qot thee munchiess!
 
Holly Wilson
Holly Wilson So today has been so disappionting! :( ready for tomarro to go to step by step. it always make me feel better. I love them ladys!
 
Vincent Cowell
Vincent Cowell :: oooo I love their relationship (tiny n ti) ::
 
Roger Ellis
Roger Ellis I pointed to two old drunks sitting across the bar from us and told my friend "That's us in 10 years". My friend said "That's a mirror, dip-shit!

Likes

Don ChristisonEileen Costello WinrockPam HuberKen Scofield
 
Courtney Rochelle Ryno
Courtney Rochelle Ryno Pull your own weight, I don’t have no time for tag-alongs.. i <3 currren$y
www.youtube.com
Amber Kush Dowload: http://goo.gl/afRTA LIL WAYNE CARTER 4: http://goo.gl/gvQxi Jay-Z & Kanye West Album Download: http://goo.gl/fn3qF Wiz Khalifa - Proceed ...

Likes

Rex Ramirez
 
Alexis Consuela Akioka
Alexis Consuela Akioka i actually understand logarithms. i am so happy. #mindofadummy.

Likes

Alex SahimAdrian Moreno
 
Cordell Bolder Jr.
Cordell Bolder Jr. Man my life is so unbelievably dull. I need to change that.

Likes

Vernecia Tipton
 
Christine Turner
Christine Turner well i have had it won't load right always reloading and just sick of it for the day!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment