Tuesday, December 6, 2011

So does this mean that hockey will take hits to the head as seriously as football has recently started doing wwwnytimescom Over six months The Times examined the life and

Jerry Calbos
Jerry Calbos So does this mean that hockey will take hits to the head as seriously as football has recently started doing?
www.nytimes.com
Over six months, The Times examined the life and death of Derek Boogaard. The last article of a three-part series details his decline, and the determination that he had a brain condition believed to be caused by repeated blows to the head.
 
林志
apps.facebook.com
“親愛的,放手吧!”“不!!!就算屎,也要屎在一起!!!
 
Mauricio Mansilla
Mauricio Mansilla MY SISTER-- my computer is frozen!! :O ME: did u try covering it with a blanket?? :) LOL
 
Cynthia Gonzalez
Cynthia Gonzalez I'm probably gonna get a lot of crap for this but why are latinos so CARE-FREE w/ur kids. Grrrrrr not all but freaking most of them.
 
Daniel Robles
Daniel Robles 5 likes & I'll Answer 111 questions. 1) Are you really ready for 111 questions? 2) Was your last real relationship a mistake? 3) Do you miss your last relationship?Some 4) Who did you last say “I love you” to? 5) Do you regret it? 6) Have you ever been depressed? 7) Are you a boy or girl 8) Are you insecure? 9) What is your relationship status? 10) How do you want to die? 11) What did you last eat? 12) Played any sports? 13) Do you bite your nails? 14) When was your last physical fight? 15) Do you have an attitude? 16) Do you like someone? 17) What is your real name? 18) Ever smoked or drinked? 19) Are you gonna get high later? 20) Do you hate anyone at the moment? 21) Do you miss someone 22) Twirl or cut your spaghetti? 23) Do you tan a lot? 24) Have any pets 25) How exactly are you feeling? 26) Ever eaten food in a car while someone or yourself is driving? 27) Ever made out in the bathroom 28) Would you take any of your exes back? 29) Are you scared of spiders? 30) Would you go back in time if you were given the chance? 31) Do you regret anything from your past? 32) What are your plans for this weekend? 33) Do you want to have kids? 34) Did you ever kiss someone whose name starts with an M? 35) Do you type fast? 36) Do you have piercings? How many? 37) Want any more? 38) Can you spell well? 39) Do you miss anyone from your past? 40) What are you craving right now? 41) Ever been to a bonfire party ? 43) Have you ever been on a horse? 44) Kissed someone in a pick up truck? 45) Have you ever broken someone’s heart? 46) Have you ever been cheated on? 47) Have you made a boyfriend/girlfriend cry? 48) Are you thinking of someone right now? 49) Would you live with someone without marrying them? 50) What should you be doing? 51) What’s irritating you right now? 52) Have you ever liked someone so much that it hurts? 53) Does somebody love you? 54) What is your favorite colour?Green 55) Have you ever changed clothes in a vehicle 56) Milk chocolate or white chocolate? 57) Do you have trust issues? 58) Mom's name? 59) Dad's name? 60) Do you have a good relationship with your parents? 61) Longest relationship? 62) Do you believe your most recent ex thinks about you? 63) Who was the last person you cried in front of? 64) Do you give out second chances too easily? 65) Is it easier to forgive or forget? 66) Is this year the best year of your life? 67) What was your child hood nickname? 68) Have you ever walked outside completely naked? 69) Favorite food? 70) Do you believe everything happens for a reason? 71) What is the last thing you did before you went to bed last night? 72) Did you have a dream last night? 73) What is bothering you? 74) Have you ever been out of state? 75) Do you play the Wii? 76) Are you listening to music right now? 77) Do you like Chinese food? 78) Do you know your fathers b- day? 79) Are you afraid of the dark? 80) Is cheating ever okay? 81) Are you mean? 82) Can you keep white shoes clean? 83) How many people have you fist fought? 84) Do you believe in true love? 85) Favorite weather 86) Do you like the snow? 87) Does it snow a lot where you live? 88) Do you like the outside? 89) Are you currently bored? 90) Do you wanna get married? 91) Is it cute when a boy/girl calls you baby? 92) Are you hungry? 93) Have you ever made out for more than a half hour straight? 94) What makes you happy? 95) Would you change your name? 96) Ever been to Alaska? 97) Ever been to Hawaii? 98) Do you watch the news? 99) What’ s your zodiac sign? 100) Do you like Subway? 101) Would it be hard to kiss the last person you kissed? 102) Your best friend of the opposite sex likes you, what do you do? 103) Do you talk like your friends? 104) Why did you decide to do this quiz? 105) Have you ever seen someone you knew & purposely avoided them? 106) Do you have a friend of the opposite sex who you can act your complete self around? 107) who was the last person of the opposite sex you talked to? 108) Does it matter if your boyfriend/girlfriend smokes? 109) Who’s the last person you had a deep conversation with? 110) Favourite lyrics right now? 111) Can you count to one million

Likes

Presley CrazePamela AnneSharon MartinezRobyn Victoria Tucker
 
Cris DiFilippo
Cris DiFilippo They now have a section named "teen paranormal romance" at Barnes amd Noble... WTF???
 
Christopher Frizz Frisby
Christopher Frizz Frisby TI i see u homie.... Dats how u do it.... SN: Real G shit, A man gotta take care of home...

Likes

Dawn God'sGift PolkAmanda CampbellPhillip HowardSheila Taylor
 
Tiamara Kindred
Tiamara Kindred Fuck it yea I'm dicking riding T.I. is the man of a life time it get no better then that

Likes

Nunu CashTavia Monroe
 
Jennifer Hardie-Fehrer
Jennifer Hardie-Fehrer I am on a facebook offensive roll today! Holy cow! I've managed to offend several people today, so I'll go ahead and tie a big shinny bow on top. I'm REPUBLICAN, I'm pro life NOT pro choice, I DO NOT think medicaid is a good thing, I'm CATHOLIC, CHOCOLATE is better than vanilla, PEPSI is better than coke, BLUE is by far the best color and SIMON is the coolest chipmunk! There it is! Get in line kids who else can I piss off?

Likes

Tanner ChesterMary GrismoreDeb McMurry RosaFawn Atwell
 
Hilary Kanu
Hilary Kanu Paula White wrote: Life is not an eventful, chaotic thing. God is a strategist. He has methods. He acts in Sovereignty. You are not an after-thought. You were planned!
 
Hannah Alexandria Wilkerson
Hannah Alexandria Wilkerson goodnight to all my family and friends........ hope everyone has a goodnight and dat tomorrow..... I love you Billy Crumbley and my family and friends lol
 
Thomas Huffman
Thomas Huffman If you have 1/2 a brain you must look at this mans record. He has been right for twenty years. He does not go backwards on his views and does not change his mind by the shift of the wind. As a combat veteran from vietnam. I trust this man and only him to do right by the military. Seventy percent of the military backs Ron paul. He is also the only veteran running for office. He is the only candidate thaT IS RATED AT 100% for his voting record on the constitutional issues.
www.youtube.com
Please view and share this with as many NON Ron Paul fans you can find. Not trying to preach to the choir... but to educate and inform those who don't know h...
 
Josh Cordell
Josh Cordell I can see it in your eyes, you're angry Regret got shit on what you're feeling now Mad cause he ain't like me Oh you mad cause nobody ever did it like me All the care I would take, all the love that we made Now you're trying to find somebody to replace what I gave to you It's a shame you didn't keep it, Alicia, Casey I know that you gon' hear this, I'm the man Yeah I said it, Bitch I'm the man Don't you forget it The way you walk, that's me The way you talk, that's me The way you've got your hair up, did you forget that's me? And the voice in the speaker right now, that's me. That's me!... And the voice in the mirror, that's me Can't you see that I made it? Yeah I made it First I made you who you are, then I made it And you're wasted, with your ladies Yeah I'm the reason that you always getting faded Take a shot for me... Oh oh oh

Likes

Justin Brown
 
Ryan Perez
Ryan Perez The day I find some time for daily grind And I’mma sign a dotted line, trade my soul for nothing A life of constant work is worse than any Hell I bet I never trade a minute of my life for paying debts
 
Brandi Stevens
Brandi Stevens Tomorrow is my chior Concert so excited!!!!!!!!!! I have a duet with Sierra Renee and Jason Powell and Dillon wat ever his last naem is haha:)
 
Mike Parsons
Mike Parsons Freightliner is looking for a finance manager if anyone is looking for a job...
 
Deni Hermawan
Deni Hermawan Masih paradigma lama n masih konservatif....masih suka sentralisai...sementara para gladiatornya sudah lunglai....saatnya bangun "The A Team" di setiap area
 
Laurita Ramírez
Laurita Ramírez "La fuerza de tu envidia será directamente proporcional a la rapidez de mi progreso" #plop :D

Likes

Ramon YelaSilvia Guadalupe Macias CoelloJulio Cesar Vega OrtegaXenia Colin Mendoza
 
Brysen Mullins
Brysen Mullins You know they say your profile pic says a lot about you mine just says i like wine, women and movies specially the ones with vampires in them.
 
Nikita Glushkov
Nikita Glushkov "Взрослые люди, имеющие богатый опыт прогибов и отсосов, засомневались было в его боеспособности. Давид пожал плечами и говорит: «Когда, бывало, приходил партийный медведь и уносил овцу из бюджетного стада, то я гнался за ним и нападал на него и отнимал из пасти его. А если он бросался на меня, то я брал его за космы и поражал его в прямом эфире." :)
 
Megan Doss
Megan Doss 2 epic failed reveiw sessions! The only thing I learned in the first was that Venezual has the best Coco to make choclate. And in the second I learned nothing but on the way there I learned that Jayson Illo has a beard now!!!Go Reveiw Sessions=P

Likes

Tiffany CarrilloDiana MunozAnna Karina Mora
 
賴秋伊
apps.facebook.com
我的優點是:我很帥;但是我的缺點是:我帥的不明顯。
 
Mark Styles
Mark Styles Anyone needing a dj let me know. I am available

Likes

Jerry Lee
 
Jade Elizabeth Galyean
Jade Elizabeth Galyean The only way of finding the limits of the possible is by going beyond them into the impossible. Luke, the entire county is waiting for you to prove the doctors wrong and make a complete recovery. Praying for the Hampton family!

Likes

John JoinesAmanda HartBrooke BedsaulEllen Fender
 
Randy Higgins
Randy Higgins Before my knee surgery tomorrow, I literally had a last dance with my sweetie before I will be out for a while.... great ending to the night!!!

Likes

Chris RowseyAutumn CheyenneKeri ColemanNick Burris
 

No comments:

Post a Comment