Tuesday, December 6, 2011

he started gettin on my nervess so i hit em' whidd dha burr I LOVE MY FRIENDS 11 likes I'll Answer 111 questions♥ 1 Are you really ready

Julius Cort Robinson
Julius Cort Robinson he started gettin on my nervess so i hit em' whidd dha burr !

Likes

Sheila Fennell
 
Kali Mccubbin
Kali Mccubbin I LOVE MY FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Heaven Smith
Heaven Smith ... 11 likes & I'll Answer 111 questions♥ 1) Are you really ready for 111 questions? 2) Was your last real relationship a mistake? 3) Do you miss your last relationship? 4) Who did you last say “I love you” to? 5) Do you regret it? 6) Have you ever been depressed? 7) Are you a boy or girl? Are you insecure? 9) What is your relationship status? 10) How do you want to die? 11) What did you last eat? 12) Played any sports? 13) Do you bite your nails ? 14) When was your last physical fight? 15) Do you have an attitude? 16) Do you like someone? 17) What is your real name? 18) Ever smoked or drinked? 19) Are you gonna get high later? 20) Do you hate anyone at the moment? 21) Do you miss someone? 22) Twirl or cut your spaghetti? 23) Do you tan a lot? 24) Have any pets? 25) How exactly are you feeling? 26) Ever eaten food in a car while someone or yourself is driving? 27) Ever made out in the bathroom? 28) Would you take any of your exes back? 29) Are you scared of spiders? 30) Would you go back in time if you were given the chance? 31) Do you regret anything from your past? 32) What are your plans for this weekend? 33) Do you want to have kids? 34) Did you ever kiss someone whose name starts with an M? 35) Do you type fast? 36) Do you have piercings? How many? 37) Want any more? 38) Can you spell well? 39) Do you miss anyone from your past? 40) What are you craving right now? 41) Ever been to a bonfire party ? 43) Have you ever been on a horse? 44) Kissed someone in a pick up truck? 45) Have you ever broken someone’s heart? 46) Have you ever been cheated on? 47) Have you made a boyfriend/girlfriend cry? 48) Are you thinking of someone right now? 49) Would you live with someone without marrying them? 50) What should you be doing? 51) What’s irritating you right now? 52) Have you ever liked someone so much that it hurts? 53) Does somebody love you? 54) What is your favorite colour? 55) Have you ever changed clothes in a vehicle? 56) Milk chocolate or white chocolate? 57) Do you have trust issues? 58) Mom's name? 59) Dad's name? 60) Do you have a good relationship with your parents? 61) Longest relationship? 62) Do you believe your most recent ex thinks about you? 63) Who was the last person you cried in front of? 64) Do you give out second chances too easily? 65) Is it easier to forgive or forget? 66) Is this year the best year of your life? 67) What was your child hood nickname? 68) Have you ever walked outside completely naked? 69) Favorite food? 70) Do you believe everything happens for a reason? 71) What is the last thing you did before you went to bed last night? 72) Did you have a dream last night? 73) What is bothering you? 74) Have you ever been out of state? 75) Do you play the Wii? 76) Are you listening to music right now? 77) Do you like Chinese food? 78) Do you know your fathers b- day? 79) Are you afraid of the dark? 80) Is cheating ever okay? 81) Are you mean? 82) Can you keep white shoes clean? 83) How many people have you fist fought? 84) Do you believe in true love? 85) Favorite weather? 86) Do you like the snow? 87) Does it snow a lot where you live? 88) Do you like the outside? 89) Are you currently bored? 90) Do you wanna get married? 91) Is it cute when a boy/girl calls you baby? 92) Are you hungry? 93) Have you ever made out for more than a half hour straight? 94) What makes you happy? 95) Would you change your name? 96) Ever been to Alaska? 97) Ever been to Hawaii? 98) Do you watch the news? 99) What’ s your zodiac sign? 100) Do you like Subway? 101) Would it be hard to kiss the last person you kissed? 102) Your best friend of the opposite sex likes you, what do you do? 103) Do you talk like your friends? 104) Why did you decide to do this quiz? 105) Have you ever seen someone you knew & purposely avoided them? 106) Do you have a friend of the opposite sex who you can act your complete self around? 107) who was the last person of the opposite sex you talked to? 108) Does it matter if your boyfriend/girlfriend smokes? 109) Who’s the last person you had a deep conversation with? 110) Favourite lyrics right now? 111) Can you count to one million?

Likes

Emily Goerner
 
Carey Nani Thornton
Carey Nani Thornton Ohmy goodness.. I hate when ppl call and block their number AND they are still scared to speak. Simp
 
Anisa Purnamasari
Anisa Purnamasari hitomi wo tojireba anata ga mabuta no ura ni iru koto de dore hodo tsuyoku nareta deshou anata ni totte watashi mo sou de aritai (if I close my eyes, you're there under my eyelids you live you're the one who have somehow helped me become stronger I also want to be like that for you) Remioromen - Sangatsu Kokonoka

Likes

Sukma Bayu IsdiarsihWahyu Mulai Menggila
 
Jermarcus Duh Winning Durall
Jermarcus Duh Winning Durall itz below freezin here and itz fukin snowin good thing i do have to go to work till 10 or later tomorrow hopefully later sometimes i do love tha army lol
 
Shawnie Smith
Shawnie Smith Omg I had so much fun today laugh a lot like all ways but then summer left so that was a bummer but anyway still had fun taking to macy and Kale love them <3
 
Alyssa Baker
Alyssa Baker I wish there were a lame button

Likes

Patricia Higgins
 
Jasmine HisGirl Reynolds
Jasmine HisGirl Reynolds its getting to that time again. january is coming up. ill never forget you jerome. you were like a brother to me. i love and miss you.
 
Tara Mushie Bennett
Tara Mushie Bennett banana pudding here I come!
 
Brian Loesgen
Brian Loesgen Nice Living Social deal today for where I live http://livingsoci.al/uRWUHK, "laid-back surf town about 30 minutes north of San Diego", "Cardiff is home to nearly 300 annual days of sunshine and a consistently balmy temperature, plus unique natural phenomena and an idyllic setting that belies its proximity to a world-class city." If you come visit, let me know, watching sunsets is a prime attraction!

Likes

Shannon Ahern
 
Chelsea Rene' Hodge
Chelsea Rene' Hodge Fuck that new girl that you like so bad She’s not crazy like me, I bet you like that♥

Likes

Torie DavidsonStacii Miichelle CarterBob ArmerKelly Voss
 
Josh McCoart
Josh McCoart Savanna Wood I love you soo much<3 your my everything idk what id do without you. I will see you tomorrow have sweet dreams. 10~23~11 ~forever~

Likes

Alisha Danielle Spillane
 
Taylor Nash
Taylor Nash This should be interesting...I want all my Facebook friends to comment on this status, sharing how you met me. BUT... I want you to lie. That's right, just make it up. After you comment, copy and paste to your wall so I can do the same. I bet HALF won't read the instructions
 
Shante Kizzie
Shante Kizzie He never puts more on you than you can handle....today was very eventful with ups and downs I'm so drained mentally....but even with all that was thrown at me it didnt push me over the edge....and so I shout "I'm still standing I'm still unmoved" great is he that is in me thank you God I am my fathers child

Likes

Dandrea Joubert
 
Susan Magday Carnate
www.youtube.com
This is a music video by Mariah Carey. From her album Merry Christmas
 
Harry Pannu
Harry Pannu ਜਿੰਨੂੰ ਤੁਸੀ ਚਾਹੋ ਉਹ ਪਿਆਰ ਹੈ,_ !i ਜੋ ਤੁਹਾਨੂੰ ਚਾਹੁੰਦਾ ਹੈ ਉਹਦਾ ਕੀ,? !i ਜਿਸ ਦੇ ਲਈ ਤੁਸੀ ਰੋਏ ਉਹ ਪਿਆਰ ਹੈ,_ !i ਜੋ ਤੁਹਾਡੇ ਲਈ ਰੋਇਆ ਉਹਦਾ ਕੀ? !i ਜਿਸ ਦੇ ਲਈ ਤੁਸੀ ਤੜਫੇ ਉਹ ਪਿਆਰ ਹੈ,_ !i ਜੋ ਤੁਹਾਡੇ ਲਈ ਤੜਫੇ ਉਹਦਾ ਕੀ.? !i ਜਿਸ ਨੁੰ ਤੁਸੀ ਚਾਹੋ ਉਹ ਤੁਹਾਨੁੰ ਮਿਲੇ,_ !i ਤੇ ਜਿਸ ਨੁੰ ਤੁਸੀ ਨਾ ਮਿਲੇ ਤਾ ਉਹਦਾ ਕੀ,???

Likes

Randhawa Jasjeet
 
Rex E Howell Jr.
Rex E Howell Jr. if I could find the tv remote or a p2ptv feed I might watch Jacksonville beat up on the Chargers, but its not that important.
 
James Yang
James Yang http://www.youtube.com/user/minutephysics i just dont get it!
www.youtube.com
Share your videos with friends, family, and the world
 
Shayleah M. George
Shayleah M. George Confession 7 (: Favorite color: I have two!! Green and Purple <3

Likes

Kailey CrommelinJosseline Martin
 
Mary Tetrick Gray
Mary Tetrick Gray Dear Santa, I don't want much for Christmas, I just want the person reading this to be happy. Friends are the fruit cake of life --- some nutty, some soaked in alcohol, some sweet, but mix them together and they're my friends. At Christmas you always hear people talking about what they want & bought. This is what I want... I want people who are sick with no cure to be able to be cured. I want children with no families to be adopted. I want people to never have to worry about food, shelter & heat. I want world peace, love and happiness for everyone! Now, let's see how many people re-post this....I have a feeling I am gonna see almost no re-posts. PLEASE prove me wrong
 
Brionna Saulmarshall
Brionna Saulmarshall LMS ! If we kissed? [] Quickie [] Tongue [] Softly Bite yoo' Lips ... ... ... ... ... ... [] We Wouldn't [] Let me get the rubber [] you ready ? [] fwm more and we'll see -Would I go out with you ? [] Yes . [] No. but i still love u [] Maybe . . . [] Your cute but not my type [] if I knew you better [] Already am. [] Already did and NEVER! again -.-' Do i want your number? [] Yes []NO!! [] got it i THINK If we took a pic together it would be : [] Hugging each other. [] Just Chilling [] Holding hands while walking [] Kissing [] Acting Stupid []Normal picture -Rate : [] 1-4 [] 5-7 [] 8-10 []broke my scale

Likes

Dylan HendersonTelly High
 
Matt Zimmerman
Matt Zimmerman Fucking hilarious. Mad props.
I used to like Family Guy, until I took an arrow to the knee.

Likes

Jon ShipplingChad TeixeiraAlyssa Ferry
 
Sydney Stelzer
Sydney Stelzer Walk with me, come and walk with me... To the edge of all... We've ever know. Well I'm not sure what this is gonna be. But with my eyes closed all I see, Is the skyline through the window, The moon above you and the streets below. - Kiss Me Slowly, Parachute <3

Likes

Nina Noble
 
Kyle Shaw
Kyle Shaw NOW OPEN!!!!!!! C & G Diesel is now open daily for all of your repair needs. I specialize in the Powerstroke diesels, but have a lot of experience with all diesel motors. Iwork on all vehicles, Commercial, Agricultural, Industrial, and Residential. There is no job to big. I offer very reasonable rates with the tough economic times and am willing to work with all clients to get the repairs they need to make their vehicles reliable for the winter weather. Feel free to stop by or call me for a quote @ 641-670-0279. We also offer a referral discount for loyal customers.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment