Tuesday, December 6, 2011

AnjameWafa kia hai soncha nahi karte Momin khabi halaat se sauda nahi karte I wanna be blown away I wanna be swept off my feet I wanna meet the one who makes

MD Nasharuddin
MD Nasharuddin Anjam-e-Wafa kia hai soncha nahi karte,, Momin khabi halaat se sauda nahi karte,,
 
Sierra Bugg Sullivan
Sierra Bugg Sullivan I wanna be blown away I wanna be swept off my feet I wanna meet the one who makes it hard for me to breathe I wanna be lost in love I wanna be your dream come true I wanna be scared of how strong I feel for you Just call me beautiful, Call me beautiful Call me beautiful, Call me b-e-a-utiful Beautiful, Call me beautiful Call me beautiful, Call me b-e-a-utiful.

Likes

Briana GraysonLily Lizzy GuardinaSierra Bugg SullivanHannah Lowery
 
Dziri Mzisto
Dziri Mzisto Did u know gore ntsi e hava sex like we do.
 
Jessica Nascimento
Jessica Nascimento É duro lidar com crianças..
 
張傑讓
apps.facebook.com
俄羅斯餓熊 開棺食人屍 上周六,在俄羅斯就近北極圈的科米( Komi)共和國的 Vezhnya Tchova村,兩名婦女前往市政府的墓園,遠遠看見一個人形物體,蹲在墓前,似乎是一名披着毛衣的健碩男子,跪着為痛失至愛而哀慟。 走近一看,女子都嚇儍了眼,原來那根本不是人,而是一隻軀體龐大的熊,牠正咀嚼着人屍。死者身上的衣服,都被扯掉,落在鄰近墓碑。看見熊食人屍,女子驚嚇得失聲尖叫。叫聲讓巨熊受驚,牠慌忙竄進樹林,不知所終。 人屍變成熊食糧,慘絕人寰,都是氣候暖化惹的禍。當地官員說,今年夏天非常酷熱,熊慣常吃的蘑菇、莓果和青蛙等食物都大幅減少,牠們為生存,被迫才闖進墓園,挖人屍來吃,要嚇走牠們,...
 
Tche Gourgel
Tche Gourgel Pqp da insônia. Me fez activar net no mobile e vir parar no Facebook.

Likes

Lorena Morais
 
Quinton Bridges
Quinton Bridges Never fall for the ok-e-doke. If its to good to b tru. IT IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. I had fun though!!! ;-) # ugottoomuchgoinon#
 
蔡志鴻
apps.facebook.com
我....我笑到停不下來........救命啊!!
 
Vangile Mathebula
Vangile Mathebula Vukan abayo marker thina sibulawa ama workshop eCAPS ngapha e GP
 
Tim Chan
apps.facebook.com
中天新聞》日前被爆料遭到團體排擠的李毓芬,這次在接受周刊訪問時再度成為焦點。李毓芬表示,儘管自己現在是公眾人物,但是絕對不會放棄愛情,就算只有見面半小時也行。另外團體中的三人出道前後的差異甚大,也成了大家矚目的焦點。更多完整報導,詳見: http://video.chinatimes.com/

Likes

Man Lok Kuok
 
Nompendulo Langeni
Nompendulo Langeni Busy shopping e Durban sana
 
Juliana Borges Vieira
Juliana Borges Vieira Pois é perdi o sono e pelo visto uma par de gente foi dormi e eu aqui vagando pelo face :(((
 
Gaves Buenavista
Gaves Buenavista .ahak.,mingaw npud au hr sa store,kalami bya e 2lug oi. .
 
Kentrik Priyanggono
Kentrik Priyanggono Madiun itu mananya los angeles ya ƪ(‾ε‾“)ʃ ga tau dehh @deviashari
 
i'Am FlyaaDen U
i'Am FlyaaDen U L. O. V .E

Likes

Terry YungCheckin Galloway
 
Daniel Burger
www.youtube.com
Audition for You Tube Symphony Trumpet
 
Rsa Setyawan
Rsa Setyawan " ha ha ha, puck u motor , dijak tuku kertas polio ae peer porseneleng e' pedot (malih olahraga nuntun) DAMPUOT "

Likes

Katinem Bujad Sakthik
 
Lindamare Porcidônio
Lindamare Porcidônio amei ontem melhor encerramento de evento, obrigada a todos os que me fizeram companhia durante esse um mes de feira vou sentir saudades de muitos não todos! hehe boa noite galera vivam a vida os momentos Bons e ruins FALTA 10 Dias deliciaaa
 
Par PH
Par PH A true Filipino pride!
www.golfph.com
The 33-year old Juvic Pagunsan has once again made his country proud when he won the most coveted Order of Merit crown at the UBS Hong Kong Open last Sunday, December 4, earning him the privilege of being the first Filipino in the game’s history to play in the Asian Tour summit.
 
The Vampire Diaries Fansite by Wetpaint.com
The Vampire Diaries Fansite by Wetpaint.com Paul Wesley and Torrey DeVitto take on the red carpet! More TVD news: TVD Star Publishes a Book of Poetry http://bit.ly/rGs6Nd From Geek to God: Steven R. McQueen http://bit.ly/vZDDS8 Ian Says Robert Pattinson Is "Sexy" http://bit.ly/uQWVCK
www.wetpaint.com

Likes

Tina TassoFaith MillerEmily MarcusAlicia Nogueira
 
Kyle Castillo
Kyle Castillo http://youtu.be/8y4DAKSjIEo
www.youtube.com
13. Buddah lovaz
 
Simranjit Singh Sandy
Simranjit Singh Sandy SaaRí uMar maNøndYa Läng gyi e...aJ mEra ruSaN nù gèé Kardye........:(:(
 
Teh Matahari
Teh Matahari murid adalah manifestasi guru....nek murid e banyak yg nyontek apakah gurunya juga begitu??????
 
邱家珍
apps.facebook.com
晚飯有青椒!!太可怕了..... 難道都不知道青椒的真面目嗎!!!
 
Jhonattan Santos
Jhonattan Santos Vc sabe oq é ter100 pessoas on line n chat do teu face....e so querer falar com uma apenas......e essa uma nem t dar atençao......powww...é fodaa.......

Likes

Denise BragaMaria Vieira
 

No comments:

Post a Comment