Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Twas the Month before Christmas When all through our land Not a Christian was praying Nor taking a stand Why the PC Police had taken away The reason for Christmas

Ashley Godismyeverything Latimore
Ashley Godismyeverything Latimore " Twas the Month before Christmas When all through our land, Not a Christian was praying Nor taking a stand. Why the PC Police had taken away The reason for Christmas - no one could say. The children were told by their schools not to sing About Shepherds and Wise Men and Angels and things. It might hurt people's feelings, the teachers would say December 25th is just a ' Holiday'. Yet the shoppers were ready with cash, checks and credit Pushing folks down to the floor just to get it! CDs from Madonna, an X BOX, an I-Pod Something was changing, something quite odd! Retailers promoted Ramadan and Kwanzaa In hopes to sell books by Franken & Fonda. As Targets were hanging their trees upside down At Lowe's the word Christmas - was no where to be found. At K-Mart and Staples and Penny's and Sears You won't hear the word Christmas; it won't touch your ears. Inclusive, sensitive, Di-ver-si-ty Are words that were used to intimidate me. Now Daschle, Now Darden, Now Sharpton, Wolf Blitzen On Boxer, on Rather, on Kerry, on Clinton! At the top of the Senate, there arose such a clatter To eliminate Jesus, in all public matter. And we spoke not a word, as they took away our faith Forbidden to speak of salvation and grace The true Gift of Christmas was exchanged and discarded The reason for the season, stopped before it started. So as you celebrate 'Winter Break' under your 'Dream Tree' Sipping your Starbucks, listen to me. Choose your words carefully, choose what you say Shout MERRY CHRISTMAS, not Happy Holiday! Please, all Christians join together and wish everyone you meet MERRY CHRISTMAS Christ is The Reason' for the Christ-mas Season! "

Likes

Bianca Belcher
 
Katherine Harrell
Katherine Harrell Just so everyone knows, I have a CHRISTMAS TREE in my living room (not a holiday tree), my kids are getting CHRISTMAS PRESENTS (not holiday gifts) and we will eat CHRISTMAS DINNER(not a holiday meal), and I will attend a CHRISTMAS PARTY (not a holiday party). I will also very cheerfully wish you a MERRY CHRISTMAS! (not... happy holidays). By the way, if you want to have a Happy Hanukah , by all means do, I respect that. If you want to have a Blessed Kwanzaa, I also respect that. I want to have a Merry Christmas, so I ask YOU to respect that! Repost if you agree
 
Kristen Soto
Kristen Soto Had a fun night with Elaina (:
 
Rosario Carpio
This could be for anybody we LOVE, a husband, lover, brother or sister, and for our children too. ♥
 
Kimberly Taylor Davis
Kimberly Taylor Davis Dear McDonald's, thank you for not serving hot dogs. I don't think I could order a McWiener with a straight face :)

Likes

Dora WardenMorgan CharltonKelsee Renee Smith
 
Likita Virgo Arnett-Wright
Likita Virgo Arnett-Wright I like to take tis time n say Thanks to my love one who has played a big part n my life.... To my mother n hubby thanks for been that backbone, to my children thanks for begin that pusher so I may work to support u all, n to my aunts n uncles thanks for begin that help n hand. I love each and everyone of u..

Likes

Farrara Wilson
 
Gwen Affer
Gwen Affer Winston luvs three dog bakery!! He cant wait to come back for a lickitysplit and carrot cake!!! Mmmmm!!!
www.threedog.com

Likes

Gwen AfferSandra Douglas
 
Bree Mae Broker
Bree Mae Broker like this ill make a sims 2 person that looks like you
 
Ciara Casbarro Marks
Ciara Casbarro Marks they make you watch CM, but it's worth it :D kitty doesn't give a SHIT
www.youtube.com
Watch as a patient police officer in Texas puts up with a friendly black cat clinging to him during a recent traffic stop. The ways of the affectionate felin...

Likes

Cassandra Cross
 
Jim Zak
Jim Zak If your name is Jim, James or Jimbo or if you know someone that's named one of those names, let them know that tomorrow, Tuesday, Dec 6th, Red Robin is giving away a Free Burger to those names. I understand they have a new Jim Beam Burger they are coming out with and trying to promote it. Here's more info: https://www.facebook.com/events/297867583577967/
Tuesday, December 6 at 11:00am
 
Arielle Starr Labruno
Arielle Starr Labruno I got "A CUTE BABY GIRL, DELIA" on the What will your baby look like? quiz! http://apps.facebook.com/qbquiz-dpchd/?ref=asp
 
Matt J. Fuller
Matt J. Fuller RT @ProphetKMcLean Your fiery trial is not against you, its simply a testimony of our God! Know the difference and stop pouting abt it. MAN UP! #Ministry101
 
Mikey Herloser Lamborn
Mikey Herloser Lamborn If you hate me ....................... Delete me -_- If you think I'm nice ................ Like my status C: If you think I'm a good friend ... Comment on this status :D If you ever liked me ................ Poke me I won't tell >.< If you like me now .................. Inbox me a ♥, I won't tell . If you want to date me ............ Inbox me and :) I won't tell . If you are brave ...................... Set this as your status
 
Quindara Wright
Quindara Wright is still sick:(, a only 7 weeks until I see my other half......
 
Wilfredo Briñas Prilles Jr.
Wilfredo Briñas Prilles Jr. We can choose to be nice and polite, as many admirers of CJ Corona and GMA wanted, and pretend everything is A-OK with our justice system. Or we could throw all caution into the wind, and bluntly tell the SC that it has lost its way. PNoy chose the latter, and for that, I applaud him. Enough of the charade, my dear lawyers!
newsinfo.inquirer.net
For all intents and purposes, President Benigno Aquino III had every right to lambast Chief Justice Renato Corona and the rest of the Supreme Court justices who made it difficult for his administration to prosecute, not persecute, former president Gloria Macapagal Arroyo.

Likes

Gremil Alessandro Alcazar NazRechie J. Tugawin
 
Angeline Ledoux
Angeline Ledoux Karen lopez iz a gud friend if u think u can find a betta friend den her well u thought wrng because if u hrt her den dere iz gunna b sum fist poundin bt she really iz a gud friend she always luks out fur her friends and i know sum ppl may know dis bt if u know karen dnt ever hrt hur or ply around wit her bcuz if u do u ent c it cumin bt youll know so if u know her tomorrow go up 2 her and sayTHX 4 BEIN A GREATFRIEND
 
Chris Ackaway
Chris Ackaway It's not a secret we know

Likes

Casey Klaric
 
Adrienne Renee Mcclain Driver
Adrienne Renee Mcclain Driver Wishing my hubby a Happy Birthday...we'll be celebrating this weekend since he's on the road
 
Sam Slade Ramirez-Jordan
Sam Slade Ramirez-Jordan That feeling you get when you wake up and remember that you're a legend
 
Jasmine Cannon
Jasmine Cannon Going Jamaican for a while :)
 
Hilda Perez
Hilda Perez Q:Do You Love Me Or Hate Me ? & Rate? A: I Love You(: And Rate:10(:

Likes

Andrea Murillo Vazquez
 
Freddie Barela
Freddie Barela you make me happier then i've been in a very long time. but i don't know what you want or where you stand. :-/ (sigh) fuuuuuck it's been a looooong day. i mean what i've you told you though, every word.

Likes

Ryan Skinnyjeans BarnesLindsey BooShawna Kelty
 
Connor Mascolo
Connor Mascolo tipped over a forklift today... nbd

Likes

Brandon GajovskyElizabeth Moskal
 
Sarah Rossi
Sarah Rossi I HAVE A NEW BABY COUSIN!!!!! WELCOME TO THE WORLD BABY ADRIANNA!!! WE ALL LOVE YOU AND CANT WAIT TO MEET YOU WHEN YOU CONE HOME!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Likes

Bridgett Burke
 
James Olson
James Olson Ornament's An on a musss!
#3!!! As always, if you can share...feel free to! And enjoy my other albums! :)))))))
 

No comments:

Post a Comment