Monday, December 5, 2011

Who ever heard of people trying to do security at a bonfire Only brotmanville finest JOJO the Navy Seal Omg like really What would Jesus do Hmm good question Whatever

Kattie Boose
Kattie Boose Who ever heard of people trying to do security at a bonfire? Only brotmanville finest JOJO the Navy Seal. Omg like really?
 
Vincent Gamble
Vincent Gamble What would Jesus do? Hmm, good question! Whatever He would do, I want Him to do it through me! Glory! That why my faith is in what He's already done! Because He died on the Cross, the Holy Spirit has a way to do through me what Jesus wants to do! Bless His Holy name!
 
Dalton Gallion
Dalton Gallion bowled well today. 267, 249, and 213. finished with a 739.

Likes

Janet Bassett RusherKristi Bassett Hawkins
 
Toni Sullivan
Toni Sullivan Thank you everyone for the happy birthdays I had a great birthday.
 
Sue Padgett
Sue Padgett Hubbard Christmas get together will be on Christmas EVE at noon. We will have a meal, pass out presents and do dirty Santa. Everyone should be home in time for Santa. Pass the word around to your siblings and cousins--all that usually attend.
 
Maria Dolores Layno Barberan
Maria Dolores Layno Barberan 'What a bad dream'..... Thank u l0rd an0ther lyf that u've given t0 us....l0rd im n0t feeling well t0day because of dat bad dream last night. ...l0rd 4give 4 all da mistake i d0. S0metimes i f0rg0t t0 thank u 4 all... L0rd give me strenght t0 0verc0me th0se trials that u give t0 me... I kn0w that u have a purp0se y things happen... L0rd i lift up t0 u da safety of my family... Thank u l0rd 4 all da blessings. I L0VE U L0RD. In jesus name... AMEN., .

Likes

Aronoel Cua VelasquezEdwin C. Cabaña
 
Babyy Cheekz
Babyy Cheekz I wish I never had that job... But Im thankful I did cuz somebody still without a job.. About to get my apt soon... Goodnight fb I'm gone pray about it
 
Steve Thompson
Steve Thompson I'm sooo drunk to the point that I think it's 8am on a Tuesday morning. ;{)

Likes

Joseph Younger
 
John Farleigh
John Farleigh It feels so weird giving a girl a handshake lol i more of a hug guy :) Unless she is the boss at my job then ill shake thehand lmao!

Likes

Destoney Swartout
 
Drew Smith
Drew Smith So now we have a halftime show at super bowl XVLI. Ladies and Gentleman its Lady Gaga circa 1980. Better know as Madonna
 
Anubis Torres
Anubis Torres HAVE A GOOD NIGHT EVERYBODY.... BUENAS NOCHES....
 
DjAgent Mulda
DjAgent Mulda http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150978804785507&set=a.197035890506.270476.649510506&type=1&theater
JUST ANNOUNCED... ANZA REGGAE CHRISTMAS featuring FREDLOCKS ASHER & THE ULTRA FLEX CREW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MARK IT ON YOUR CALENDAR... SATURDAY, DECEMBER 17, 2011
 
Collin Chisenall
Collin Chisenall Yeah I'm a put my shades on Uh I live it up like these are my last days If time is money, I'm an hour past paid Ughh, gunpowder in my hourglass Niggas faker than some flour in a powder bag Yeah, I put it down like my hands hurtin' I'm on a natural high, but I land perfect Some of us are lovers, most of y'all haters But I put up a wall, and they just wallpaper So love or hate me, I stay hate-free

Likes

Nicole HillMissy HowellMarty Renia RoweNick Whitaker
 
Robert Dilliner
Robert Dilliner Sitting in a three bedroom house alone bored hungary it just sux for me
 
Brianna Pugh
Brianna Pugh Just got the lil one 2 sleep im hurtin and tired think imma call it a nite tomorrow is the verdict i hope we get 2 leave indiana.

Likes

Jaclyn Nicole
 
Danii Moore
Danii Moore Had a good dae, church, chours <3 and just gott home from an awesome hangout session with the hubby Robert Avery! So it was a sucssesful dae im thinkin! : D
 
Missionary Crystal Kelley
Missionary Crystal Kelley I feel like im drowning in all of this stuff. Somebody please throw me a lifeline. I need help!
 
Lisa Johnson
Lisa Johnson Im so tired think im gonna call it a nite think I might sleep good tonite.....
 
Courtney Rau
Courtney Rau is off work tomorrow! Excited to sleep in and goin to get my insurance done for work!! A year later lol
 
Juan Esteban Vaquero
Juan Esteban Vaquero TIGRES a la finaal !!! vengaa TIGRES !

Likes

Paola BenavidesAlejandro Espinosa Sánchez
 
Kathryn Scaglione
Kathryn Scaglione I thought I'd add languages I want to learn before I die. I think I just started a Bucket List at 38
 
Olivia Renee Bishop
Olivia Renee Bishop Thinkin a couple of glasses of wine to unwind for the night. ;)

Likes

Joel Wells
 
Dustin Lee
Dustin Lee Happy to say and a lonnnnng time coming we are back playoff birth GO 49ers!!!!!!!!

Likes

Austin Casey
 
Rachel Bodus
Rachel Bodus So I haven't started baking my christmas cookies yet. And I haven't started my Christmas shopping yet. Am I completely stupid or just a little :)
 
Burd Bowser
Burd Bowser BURD BROWN: DONT FORGET TO DONATE 3 DOLLAS TO THE "HUNGRY BABY NEGRO FUND" AND THE "SAVE A G" FUNDRAISER, WERE TRYING TO RAISE A MILLION DOLLAS FOR MEN OVER THE AGE OF FOURTY TO PULL THEY PANTS UP AND FOR THE KIDS IN THE PROJECTS TO GET A BIKE BY TAX TIME..........WELFARE AINT CUTTING IT!............#HATERS NEED NOT APPLY............:>) DUECES! ITS A PARTY!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment