Monday, December 5, 2011

so i debating on whether or not i should do something that i would not normally do i wonder what i should do i need a new hobby GOOD MORNING FRIENDS:A

Ariel Fuselier
Ariel Fuselier so i debating on whether or not i should do something that i would not normally do..? i wonder what i should do?.. i need a new hobby...
 
Faisal Khan
Faisal Khan GOOD MORNING FRIENDS:>A KHUDA MUJ PR AK AHSAAN KR DE: MERE HISSE KI KHUSHIYA MERE DOSTO K NAAM KR DE=[I LOVE YOU MY ALL FRIENDS]
 
Tpot Smithback
Tpot Smithback I hate my job, all of my rich friends, I hate everyone to the bitter end. Nothing turns out right, there's no end in sight, I hate my life - Theory of a Deadman
 
Alfreda Glenn
Alfreda Glenn Welp.....gonna go take a nap FB....inventory time
 
Elmer Street Bizzy
Elmer Street Bizzy Hungry biut tot take a ride
 
Raji Toheeb Adeniyi
Raji Toheeb Adeniyi "Marriage is an institution in which a man loses his bachelor degree".
 
Angela Miranda
Angela Miranda Oh sheesh. Like if you think me & Joe Tammaro would make a cute couple.

Likes

Jordan Leblanc
 
Anayeli Marin
Anayeli Marin MaMa Mia!!! Time To Get My A Game On & Start My Tarea!. No Time For Slacking! >B)

Likes

Mary TackieWilliams Shaddy WillyMaritza Perez Cruz
 
Arielle Rel Marvel
Arielle Rel Marvel Someone should get me a beeper for my wallet once I figure out where I left it...
 
Lone Mustufa
Lone Mustufa Every heart has feeling of love and pain, only the way of expression is different girls hide them in gorgerous eyes while boys hide them in their handsome smile. Have a nice day.

Likes

Justicer AadilAazinues Blue
 
Beth Eargle Yaun
Beth Eargle Yaun NOW HIRING: Fed Ex (877) 716-8753 , Home Depot (877) 967-5443 , U.P.S (888) 877-0922 , Verizon (800) 511-8086, STAPLES (800) 378-2753... you may not need it, but REPOST for someone who does. Could be their Christmas blessing....got this from a friend help get a friend a job PASS ALONG
 
Billy Holland
Billy Holland That was a wonderful cat nap meow :)
 
Jaison Crasta
Jaison Crasta Good morning dr friends. have a sweet monday:)
 
Kayla Reaves
Kayla Reaves Boke a smong

Likes

Victor TruongMatt Phillips
 
Kevin White
Kevin White shitt!!! homework on a sunday sucks....

Likes

Bianca WilliamsPeter Joshua RuizCesar Andres Rios
 
Joel Vrsfgbvrbhxsrfhb
Joel Vrsfgbvrbhxsrfhb wait wait wait . since when did youtube have a 3D option ? o_o ;

Likes

Kate Budhoo
 
Arastine Renewingtoto Shepard
Arastine Renewingtoto Shepard fellowshipd in Tennesee with another church today, just got home..had a hallelujah good time. Time for some sleep,gn fb! Be blessed all.

Likes

Teresa SmithArastine Renewingtoto Shepard
 
Dee Gresham
Dee Gresham Just because i gotta alotta females friends doesnt make me a player or a dog. same as a girl having a shitload of dude friends doesnt make her a hoe. Damn get off my dick...smfh.

Likes

Shelby Lane LeggettTyler HancockMylane RutledgeBrittney Lynn
 
Ray Plt Brock
Ray Plt Brock if you added me just to add me and not talk delete me shit i dont wanna see random ppls post i dont wanna know your life if your not even a friend to me we dont talk delete this or start fuckin talkin to me all i gotta say dumb shits

Likes

ALexiss Marie Worman
 
Doc Buffalo
Doc Buffalo Got a new phone, same number, no contacts. Text me yer name
 
Lisa Marie Smith
Lisa Marie Smith Madonna is performing at the Superbowl Half-Time Show...its about time...she's got a big year coming up!!!
 
Gail Goyan
Gail Goyan My Promise to my children ~as long as I live ~ I am your Parent 1st - your Friend 2nd. I will stalk you, flip out on you, lecture you, drive you insane, be your worst nightmare & hunt you down like a bloodhound when needed because I LOVE YOU! When you understand that, I will know you are a responsible adult. You will NEVER find someone who loves, cares, & worries about you more than I do! If you don't hate me once in your life - I am not doing my job properly. Re-post if you are a parent & agree
 
Danielle Fulbright
Danielle Fulbright its raining...no cuddle buddy... :( guess Ill take a hot shower and have a cup of hot chocolate and then off to bed I go.
 
Shandrekia Morris
Shandrekia Morris Need me a fb hubby #lms If to my new hubby

Likes

Montavious Countryboy Walker
 
Taunya Donahue
Taunya Donahue spent the day with a tire that fell of the rim in the car in a parking lot can you say lame. Hell it dont get any better than that/
 

No comments:

Post a Comment