Monday, December 5, 2011

Two hookers were standing on a New York street corner One said: It's gonna be a good night I smell cock in the air The other one said: No I

Matt Henslee
Matt Henslee Two hookers were standing on a New York street corner. One said: "It's gonna be a good night. I smell cock in the air." The other one said: "No, I just burped."

Likes

Matt Henslee
 
Jonathan Williams
Jonathan Williams #93 i remember u from jc one of the big ppl an k.o.c u a cool person though
 
Deysy Royce Velez
Deysy Royce Velez :o All I gotta say is . . I'm not ready to be in a relationship! Kinda love being single, anyways I already got my eye on SOMEBODY<3 but just not ready yet. (:

Likes

Leonard Hollister-King KeyDeysy Royce Velez
 
Quintera Sewer Wallace
Quintera Sewer Wallace IN 35 MINS I CAN FINALLY BE DONE WIT WORK
 
Kenny S. Killian
Kenny S. Killian Patty weber i dont know what ur problem is with lieing with me but ive done caught u in 3 lies in the wk we have been daten. So whats the deal with the lies.
 
Ashley Groves
Ashley Groves So I guess I'm gonna go spend Wednesday with my oh so amazingly beautiful sister Tayler. Cause she misses her niece. I'm just chopped liver now. lol

Likes

Swaggerrific Siera Cheyenne
 
Sean Lubold
Sean Lubold haha i love watching people root for there bum ass teams and tallk them up and bust on other teams for losing and their team also lost haha i love FB hahahahah
 
Nina Wallace
Nina Wallace To all my family, friends Thank You for all the wishes gifts and making my birthday special. I love you all

Likes

Patricia Marie Sims Flanagan
 
Jen Callen
Jen Callen heading to bed, but worried about my mom. I hope the doctors are able to restore the blood flow to her hand. Her Rheumatologist hit an artery in her wrist when doing a cortisone shot on Thursday, causing clots and constricted blood vessels. Today, her thumb started turning black.....
 
Stephen Brunk
Stephen Brunk OK! So I have some news! I have spoken with a National Guard recruiter. I made the decision to serve. I will be taking my Test on tues-wed. I plan on Specializing in communications and going to school as well. I will be leaving for Basic training at the end of Jan, and will be gone for 29 weeks (I will be far away from this cold!!!). Just so everyone knows, this is not some sporadic choice I made last week. It has been on my heart for many years and wish to become more disciplined, and mature. I have lots to learn yet, and believe that this is the next step. I realize the dangers that comes with this commitment. However, I will strive to become stronger Physically, Mentally, and Spiritually. Thanks you everyone for your feedback and thoughts.
 
Tisha Shinette
Tisha Shinette I CAME 2 WIN..2FIGHT..2 CONQURE...2THRIVE..I CAME 2 WIN..2 SURVIVE ..2 PROSPER....2 RISE.....2 FLYYYYYY...ME AGAINST ENEMIES... ME AGAINST FRIENDS... SUM HOW THEY BOTH SEEM 2 B CUM 1....A SEA FULL OF SHARKS N THEY ALL SMELL BLOOD...THEY START CUM'N N I START RISING......I CAME 2 WIN..I HEAR DA CRITICISM LOUD N CLEAR THAT IS HOW I KNO THAT DA TIME IS NEAR....GET READY 4 IT...I CAME 2 WIN.. GET READY 4 IT ..I CAME 2 WIN
 
Danny Tovar
Danny Tovar At my princess house :D lol dam she dont wanna leave me alone shes all up on my ass ;P lmao jk my love i love you soooo much !! <333

Likes

Vanessa Wirichaga
 
Enmyel Pascual Cabungason
Enmyel Pascual Cabungason My gosh marry your daughter!I love it!
 
Michael Parron
Michael Parron Couldn't ask for a beetter girl in my lifee I love youu leahh lynn <3
 
Malyssa Chekerz Nelson
Malyssa Chekerz Nelson Well, this is the third time i'm going to try and calm my mind so I can sleep...

Likes

Kimberly Ann WatryClay Holst
 
Javier Ramos
Javier Ramos Treadmill time! Should I do 20, 30 or 40 minutes?
 
Tomoki Moriya
Tomoki Moriya dude i hate getting trolled.
 
Sarah Andrews
Sarah Andrews now on to CRIMINAL MINDS which i might love more than NCIS:)) <3. especially since there is someone i absolutley adore on criminal minds:}
 
Tiera AlreadyTaken
Tiera AlreadyTaken I've come to the conclusion that I am selfish... Sue me ,, Who isn't -_-

Likes

Martái JohnsonDe'Shae Shae Butta Reid
 
John McAllister
John McAllister http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=TdkNn3Ei-Lg i feel so bad for this kid and all of the other kids that go through things like this every day of their lives, i give him props for staying strong through it all
www.youtube.com
IM NOT GOING TO KILL MYSELF. I JUST NEED TO GET THIS OUT HERE.
 
Prettiboi Adidascrazy Orphey
Prettiboi Adidascrazy Orphey Man i miss my grandmother already i love you Paula Orphey may you rip in heaven

Likes

Kandice Ygjigga Bhgqueen Blair
 
Kenia Feacher
Kenia Feacher watching Kourtney and Kim takes New York. I can very much relate to kourtney and scott relationship thought it was just us.
 
Samantha Rose Hall
Samantha Rose Hall Going to bed with the worst headache ever but Im still smiling (: i <3 cja !!
 
Daija Brielle Lowe
Daija Brielle Lowe 5 LIKES + - Who I Trust That Lms -Who Cute That Lms -Who Swagged That Lms -Who Cool That Lms -Who I Talk To That Lms -Who Should Hmu That Lms -Who My Bestfriend That Lms ( L I K E ] & find out !

Likes

Demarion CrockettKimi CupCakke SandersViktoria KatlynnKiarra King
 
Dina Hendzel
Dina Hendzel spent the evening folding laundry. What an exciting life I lead...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment