Monday, December 5, 2011

A poor boy loved a rich girl One day the boy proposed her Then the girl said listen your monthly salary is my daily hand expenses Should I be involved with

Mohammed Khaleel
A poor boy loved a rich girl. One day the boy proposed her. Then the girl said, "listen! your monthly salary is my daily hand expenses. Should I be involved with you? How could you thought that? I will never love you. So, forget me 'n get engaged with someone else of your level." But somehow the boy could not forget her so easily. 10 years later. One day they became face to face in a shopping center. The lady said, "Hey! you! How are you? Now I'm married. Do you know how much is my husband's salary? Rs. 2 lac per month! Can you imagine? 'n he is also very smart." The guy's eyes got wet with tear by hearing those words. After few minutes her husband came before the lady could say something to the guy, her husband started to say by seeing the guy. "Sir! You here? Meet my wife." Then he said to her wife, "I'm going to assist a project of sir, which is of Rs. 200 crore. 'n do u know a fact? Sir loved a girl but he didn't get her. That's why still he is unmarried. How much lucky the girl was. Isn't it? Now a days who can love like that way?" Moral: Life is not so short. So, don't be so proud of yourself and damn others. Situations change with time. Every one should respect other's love. Like 'n Share this If You Love Someone.. ! . . To Share This True Story Click on -> Share
 
Joyce Irogue
Joyce Irogue I just woke up dis morning and d first thing on my mind was U (GOD).i thank u 4 yesterday,2day and d days ahead.
 
DEsekk Serrano
DEsekk Serrano Dont yuh hate when your concect laggg itt and than u realize who got a dollar for the blunt ;/ fml..........

Likes

Sean AlexanderLily Lezo
 
Ricky Quintana
Ricky Quintana "Maybe we should make 'straight marriage' illegal. It doesn't seem to have a very high success rate." ~Tumblr OMFG i love u tumblr!!!!
media.tumblr.com

Likes

Ricky Quintana
 
Mart Zerozkey
Mart Zerozkey ulet u nlng julius para makita ni dr love
 
James Harrison Chrirstopher
James Harrison Chrirstopher She didnt beleive I can tie a knot wit my tounge useing a cherry stem...now she like how u do that omg wyf cdfu...
 
Micheal Torres
Micheal Torres Damn I can't get u out of my head
 
Heather Orzo
Heather Orzo I think I'm gonna become celibate. All relationships are first based on sexual attraction but if u take away the pressure to have to be intimate with someone it would be alot easier to actually meet someone of some value and subtance! #truth

Likes

Dezirae HawkinsMegan HamblenCorian GrimesAmanda Kay McKitrick
 
Adrian Gallegos
Adrian Gallegos q: How cute do u think I am? a: dont you have a boyfriend? LOLOL

Likes

Pamela CalzadaJasmine CamarenaJazmine MaestasJessica Sandoval
 
Tara Portier
Tara Portier So my friend just asked me if another one of my friends was gay...i asked what would make u think that...they replied bc when someone pokes u on FB its considered sexual...thats a first to me...how many people agree with this?
 
Bethany Marie White
Bethany Marie White Ohh yeah an' howw can yuu be done with sumone when u have not seen or talked to them in mouths!!!!i mean like almost a year..???
 
Bubba LoveinRacks Spurlock
Bubba LoveinRacks Spurlock Be proud of the boobs u grew........ I sure am!
 
Rick Davis
Rick Davis LMS If U FWM(On Some Cool Type Shit)
 
Christy Roderick
Christy Roderick Heroin" I destroy homes, tear families apart, take your children, and thats just the start. Im more costly than diamonds, more costly than gold, the sorrow i bring is a sight to behold, and if u need me, remember im easily found. I live all around you, in schools and in town I live with the rich, i live with the poor, I live down the street, and maybe next door My power is awesome; try me you'll see, But if you do, you may never break free Just try me once and i might let you go, but try me twice, and ill own your soul. When i possess you, youll steal and you'll lie You do what you have to just to get high The crimes you'll commit, for my narcotic charms Will be worth the pleasure you'll feel in your arms. You'll lie to your mother; you'll steal from your dad When you see their tears, you should feel sad But you'll forget your morals and how you were rasied, I'll be your conscience, i'll teach you my ways. I take kids from parents, and parents from kids, I turn people from god, and seperate from friends. I'll take everything from you, your looks and your pride, I'll be with you always, right by your side. You'll give up everything-your family, your home, Your friends, your money, then you'll be alone. I'll take and take, till you have nothing more to give, When im finished with you, you'll be lucky to live. If you try me be warned-this is no game, If givin the chance, i'll drive you insane, I'll ravish your body; i'll control your mind, I'll own you completely; your soul will be mine. The nightmares i'll give you while lying in bed, The voices you'll hear from inside your head, The sweats, the shakes, the visions you'll see I want you to know, these are all gifts from me, But then it's too late, and you'll know in your heart, That you are mine, and we shall not part, You'll regret that you tried me, they always do, But you came to me, not i to you. You knew this would happen, Many times you were told, But you challenged my power, and chose to be bold You could have said no, and just walked away, If you could live that day over, now what would you say? I'll be your master; you will be my slave, I'll even go with you, when you go to your grave, Now that you have met me , what will you do? Will you try me or not? Its all up to you. I can bring you more misery than words can tell, Come take my hand, let me lead you to hell......... REPOST IF YOUR AGINST HEROIN

Likes

Melissa Hines
 
Shawnie Grant
Shawnie Grant I love u payton like boosie say even if ya mama tell you different fast love ya remeber dat daddy love ya

Likes

Valerie HeagleDesiree GabrielleClëarly BãddDiamond Buchanan
 
Anamika Vishway
Anamika Vishway Ruth kar humse kabhi jb chale jaouge tum ye n socha tha kabhi itna yad aouge tum....love u dad
 
Amy Fetters Needham
Amy Fetters Needham enjoyed spending the last few hours with the BEST MOTHER-IN-LAW in the world. Love u mom Needham

Likes

Brittany SmithBilly Goines
 
Shelby Sheils
Shelby Sheils Q: what's ur honest opinion of me? A: ur gorgeous and so funny I love u we need to hang out more text me <3

Likes

Elayna Nagy
 
Sarah Deakins
Sarah Deakins There is nothing I want from u anymore........sorry
 
Tarak Nkr
Tarak Nkr plzzzz share it friends
www.youtube.com
Muslims are not terrorist and terrorist are not Muslims.. Pls dont Stereotype Islamic ppl.... Islam preaches Peace n Humanity and no where encouraged war n B...
 
Theresa Allen
Theresa Allen tryin' to kick it with some old friends tonite! where u guyz at!!?

Likes

Casey C. Henry
 
Shakima Harrison
Shakima Harrison Got a phone call today.... slick smlide alil... smh... u would think people change... but not everybody i guess
 
D'Andre Dickman Savoy
D'Andre Dickman Savoy Yo that's crazy man smh this world unpredictable I tell u
 
Ashley Ronaldo Rodriguez
Ashley Ronaldo Rodriguez Be the first to lms and ill have u first name for a whole week

Likes

Ashley Gisselle Beltrocco
 
Wendy JoAnna Barajas
Wendy JoAnna Barajas If u got LEAVIN on ur mind tell me now get it over. Hurt me now get it over. If u got LEAVIN on ur mind. If there's a new love in ur heart tell me now get it over hurt me now get it over! If theres a new love in ur heart! Don't leave me here in a world filled wit dreams that might have been hurt me now get it over!I may learn to love again! If there's a new love in ur heart tell me now get it over! Hurt me now get it over if there's a new love in ur heart! Hurt me now if there's a new love in ur heart! Patsy Cline-leAvin on your mind
 

No comments:

Post a Comment