Monday, December 5, 2011

mmmmmmmmm num num sorry tonya bbz as a friend Movie General I'm fixin' to tell you something about being Texan Texan doesn't mean that I'm not educated I may say

Graham Mitchell
Graham Mitchell mmmmmmmmm num num sorry tonya bbz (as a friend)
Movie General
 
Taylor Mullen
Taylor Mullen I'm fixin' to tell you something about being Texan. Texan doesn't mean that I'm not educated. I may say "ain't" and "y'all" and call you "Sweetie" or 'Honey" and I might "bless a lot of hearts" and I might even "piddle around". I'll greet you with a big "Howdy" of "Hey Y'all". All soda pop is "Coke" and if I ask for "sugar" it means I want a KISS. I'm polite and say "Ma'am..." and "Sir". And if you hear a Texan say, "Oh, heck no!!" you'd better run. If you're proud to be a Texan then click 'LIKE' tab on my status. Then go up yonder and copy & paste to your status. :-). And P.S. if you don't know where yonder is then you ain't from Texas !!!!!

Likes

Maya PapayaAddison Jenkins
 
Andrew Lizza
Andrew Lizza What a day went to the bar and my buddy got into a fight and killed my buzz and than woke up to my brother inlaw saying that the back window of my truck was broke out and now I can't get it fixed till Thursday or Friday when I get my check.I guess the only good thing is that nothing was stolen.I had everything was in there, my stereo, my wifes gifts I got her, xbox and all the games, all my CDs everything was in there and nothing was missing thank the Lord above. Man what a day can anything else go wrong today?!!
 
Ta'Shai Washington
Ta'Shai Washington In less than 6hours i will be 19....OMG!!! happy BIRTHDAY TO MEEEE SOOON!!!!!!!!!!

Likes

Madison AvantQuinnette Fly-Gurra RiceKijuana LaShawn
 
Mika Doin Her Mcmath
Mika Doin Her Mcmath Cant keep shit with kids smdh.....now I see what mom mean

Likes

Erika Apple Scott
 
Hannibal Smith
Hannibal Smith i can be with a woman that can make me proud....or two at once....just dont be to loud,,,

Likes

Orlando VillarealAyana Luvn Princess Young
 
K.p. DA Last Don
K.p. DA Last Don T.b.h im missin you like crazy i wish i could her your voice
 
Catherine Doyle
Catherine Doyle home tired so ready 4 bed thank you Nicole Desroches for bringing me 2night I had a really good time can't wait to see the pictures!!! <3

Likes

Kylee Scanlon
 
Nicole Lucia Gauthier
Nicole Lucia Gauthier "I love you more than anything " is starting to sound like nothing. Last place. Always.
 
Alice Turner Price
Alice Turner Price Thanks to my awesome brother-in-law, Bob-O, I have a beautiful new storm door in the sunroom, a repaired back door that no longer leaks when it rains, AND an empty, disconnected water heater in the middle of my bathroom floor. :) The GOOD news is that by the end of the day tomorrow I will (hopefully) have a new shower hardware set AND no longer will be dripping water on my downstairs neighbor. >.< The BAD news is that I will have to take an ice cold shower in the morning. Coworkers, when I come in Monday morning with blue lips and permanent teeth-chattering, you'll know why. Thank you to Lucy Price Tunaitis for letting us borrow her husband! Pics to come!
 
Lori Calmes-Schneider
Lori Calmes-Schneider is doing a major "HAPPY DANCE"!!!! Our friend in Scotland, Gary (AKA The Wizard of Ayr) received our hard drives this week and I am happy to report that he is, as we speak, retrieving all of our photography files - 15 years worth that we thought was lost forever!! Currently he has over 500 gigabytes of our images pulled off of the drives!! We are breathing a huge sigh of relief! - THANK YOU GARY!!!!!

Likes

Helen HallTosha WallnerSama El NabboutDonna Egbert
 
Casey Osias
Casey Osias moving in the morning im gonna miss you so much mom, and i will miss charlie lol, and tim, love you bro

Likes

Aleesha Mendoza
 
Maurice King
Maurice King Am I really in The Lexx...I can't feel my face!

Likes

Milden Chelda Joseph
 
Rita Salat
Rita Salat I kept your name in my JOURNAL And posted you in theLEDGER of my heart you won't be classified as FIXED ASSETS Because the MARKET VALUE of friendship Will never DEPRECIATE from heart.
 
Rita Barberee
Rita Barberee TODAY WAS REALLY HARD FOR MY DAD .DEALING WITH THE LOSS OF HIS BROTHER, SEEING THE PAIN IN HIS EYES,THE HEARTACHE AND SORROW THAT FEELED MY DAD WAS HARD BUT TO SEE MY DAD CRY WAS EVEN HARDER,AS CHILDREN WHEN WE CRYED THEY HURT AND AS ADULTS WE SEE OUR PARENTS CRY IS HEART BREAKING,DAD I WILL SAY THIS I PRAY THAT GOD WILL EASE YOUR PAIN AND SORROW AND HEAL YOUR HEARTACHE,AND GRANT YOU PEACE IN JESUS NAME I PRAY DAD ALWAYS REMEMBER WE LOVE YOU AND WE ARE HERE FOR YOU AND IT IS OK TO CRY FOR SOMEONE YOU LOVE RIP UNCLE RAYMOND YOU WILL BE MISSED PLZ KEEP MY DAD IN YOUR PRAYERS LOVE YOU DADDY

Likes

Margie BraddyLisa M. HicksJoanie Andrews Watson
 
Sheri Kennedy Hammond
Sheri Kennedy Hammond BACK IN THE OLD DAYS WE CAME HOME FROM SCHOOL & DID OUR HOMEWORK, NO GAME PLAYING. WE TOOK OUR SCHOOL CLOTHES OFF WHEN WE GOT HOME & DID NOT GO OUTSIDE & PLAY IN THEM! WE DIDN'T SIT & LISTEN TO GROWN-UPS TALK. WE LEFT THE ROOM UNTIL COMPANY LEFT. WE ATE WHAT WAS COOKED OR NOTHING AT ALL!! WHEN TOLD TO DO SOMETHING WE DID IT!! WE SAID YES MA'AM AND NO SIR WE DIDN'T SAY I WILL DO IT LATER. I'M THANKFUL FOR THE OLD DAYS BECAUSE IT MADE ME THE PERSON I AM TODAY..... RE POST IF YOU AGREE THAT THE "OLD DAYS" WAS SOMETHING AMERICA SHOULD HAVE STUCK TO FOR RAISING
 
Brenda Arvizu
Brenda Arvizu I love my new phone!!! Thanks Nana. :)

Likes

Lindsey Hairston
 
Jonathan Steven Michael Gensel
Jonathan Steven Michael Gensel Copy if your not SCARED, I can't lie for 24 hrs ask me anything!....
 
Kendyl Bigelow
Kendyl Bigelow LMS if you accept who I am. :3

Likes

Brittany KuhnShelby MorelandRebecca Albrecht
 
Steve Simoneaux
Steve Simoneaux I need multiple tattoos NOW for cheap!!!!

Likes

Colton CarrowayAnthony TheColonel ClarkJosh Tindall
 
Patricia Burdick Quintero
Patricia Burdick Quintero If i had one wish!!!!! But wishes dont exist!!!
 
Aryon Loopy Wilica
Aryon Loopy Wilica Relized mayb i gave up on makin u mines cuzz i didnt want u like that from the start

Likes

Shannon Ferguson
 
Michelle Morales
Michelle Morales Im fixin' to tell you something about being a Kentuckian. Kentuckian doesn't mean that I'm not educated. I may say "ain't" and "y'all" and call you "Sweetie" or 'Honey" and I might "bless a lot of hearts" and I might even "piddle around". I'll greet you with a big "Howdy" or "Hey Y'all". All soda pop is "Coke" and if I ask for "sugar" it means I want a KISS. I'm polite and say "Ma'am..." and "Sir". And if you hear a Kentuckian say, "Oh, hell no!!" you'd better run. If you're proud to be a Kentuckian then click 'LIKE' tab on my status. Then go up yonder and copy & paste to your status. . And P.S. if you don't know where yonder is then you ain't from Kentucky
 
Kate Loretz
Kate Loretz Listening to Christmas music in the car tonight...."who sings this one?" Aidan says. I say "Louis Armstrong" And Julie says "I think it's Cookie Monster!" LOL

Likes

Linda Clark
 
Lakeydra Marks
Lakeydra Marks Is Listening to Denzell songs!! I JUSS LOVES HIS VOICE.!!

Likes

Tiayana LaShelleKandi Boo
 

No comments:

Post a Comment