Monday, December 5, 2011

Need prayers so bad right now Hope someone cares If u are my friend click the like button then repost If I don't see your name I'll understand May

Tori Leigh Warmuskerken
Tori Leigh Warmuskerken Need prayers so bad right now.!!!! Hope someone cares. If u are my friend click the like button & then re-post. If I don't see your name, I'll understand. May I ask my "Facebook Family" wherever u may be to kindly copy, paste and share this status for one hour to give a prayer of support to all those who have family problems, struggles and worries and just need to know that someone cares. Do it fo...r all of us for no-one is immune. I hope to see this on the walls of all my friends just for moral support. I know some will!! I did it for a friend and you can too. Share some faith and love for someone less fortunate.......This is for all of our fb friends that just need a little extra right now!!!
 
Bryce Orr
Bryce Orr attn: nfl "experts" stop saying broncos are leading the afc west ~if u have forgot raiders beat them week 1 SO ITS A TIE
 
Iam'KatieSkadoske Therefore'myhearts reservedfor'JustinBieber
Iam'KatieSkadoske Therefore'myhearts reservedfor'JustinBieber 'i think tat i should let u know,tat my heart is broken <'3" #fuckLOVE
 
John Morales
John Morales I miss my lil boy john anthony morales jr miss u nigha
 
Yellabone Prettyladiee Mztiffie
Yellabone Prettyladiee Mztiffie lms if u take a shower everyday

Likes

Dontarius GloverPretty Dimez
 
Chelsea Thatcher
Chelsea Thatcher im 5cm dialated and i got the shot in my back im freakin exhausted hopefully shes here soon cuz im sick of this i keep crying for no reason i cant take it nemore come on autumn marie everyone wants to see u

Likes

Jordan AshleeBrianna MorseLindsey GreenoughCelina King
 
Darel Joy Angala Corpuz
Darel Joy Angala Corpuz Tambay dto sa OpenCafè. Ü
 
Derek Chong
Derek Chong Good morning everyone and God bless u all :-P
 
Terrence Grasty
Terrence Grasty 1127.U dnt fwm n0 m0re.
 
Larry Johnson
Larry Johnson GET A JOB U LAZY SORRY PIECE OF SHIT! BE A MAN AND GET OFF UR MAMAS TIT!

Likes

Rachel Macklin DeLarge
 
Komal Daga
Komal Daga Love u mummy:)) :***. Happy birthday

Likes

Komal Daga
 
Vicky Sarkar
Vicky Sarkar Morning time a cup of hot hello, A plate of crispy wishes, A spoon of sweet smiles nd A slice of great success specially for u‚ Enjoy the day.. Good Morning..
 
Chantal Doxsee
Chantal Doxsee Well got to sleep in today finally finished going through the Christmas lights that my parents had here at the house more then half didn't work at all. But I still got some working so hopefully soon they will be up. Now need to sleep cause this wk will be long at work and home. Night everyone love u family and my loving husband and sweet little girl.
 
Boriqua Princess Olivera
Boriqua Princess Olivera HIM: lol u must be ghettO ME: why yu sat dat lol??? HIM: by the way u write ME: lol thats just how i grew up around blacks and boriquas lol wat yu xpect lol... HIM:lol then u must yell n have an additude ME: lol maybe i du lol is that a bad thang lol...i so happen to like my attitude lol... HIM:lol no i have one too not a pretty site..... LOL GOTTA LOVE IT...
 
Ashley Marie Black
Ashley Marie Black so im chillin in vallejo when some random crack head comes up to me and asks me for money and i told her i was sorry but i didnt have any. So she starts yelling at me saying my boots r sex shoes and r ment for getting married in.... Uh.... Okay. Watever u say crazy
 
Ginnie Barker
Ginnie Barker How are u girl i on this now to me G N
 
Bonk Deville
Bonk Deville To u maggots stalkin my posts be a man/woman and ask me if u got a problem or question about wat im posting on my fb page. #FindingOutWhosReallyLoyal shoutout to my team and fuck u to u lames! #Str8Up

Likes

Sonja Ramos
 
Garrett Whitaker
Garrett Whitaker rate u L.M.S.

Likes

Cassie Myers
 
Young King
Young King Lets get some prayers in the air for my lil homie lyfe an burn one for my dog.. keep ur head up lyfe and stay strong u got this

Likes

Star Lyfe
 
Khairisma Jenkins
Khairisma Jenkins i DONT WANT U TO TELL ME U LOVE ME SHOW ME #SUCkA4LOVE
 
Gary Crouch
Gary Crouch Just got my Secondlcaptain And im on my first drink so if u want me u better comw on with it
 
Adolfo Alvarado
Adolfo Alvarado Richard on Adolfo's account niguh u forgot to sign out good bii xP
 
Jasmine Williams
Jasmine Williams Shaun Henry cant believe u got me watching happy feet 2 and iactually enjoyed it lol
 
Abdullahi Suleiman
Abdullahi Suleiman Gud mornin all 2day is ASHURAH d 10th day of MUHARAM Muslim do take up fastin 2day it is very REWARDIN. I wish u all d best of dis wik av a nice workin wik AND stay out of TROUBLE.
 
Michelle Lewis
Michelle Lewis Cynthia loves Nene like a fat kid loves cake! Ctfu!! I love u Mrs Pheadra Parks, funnnny
 

No comments:

Post a Comment