Monday, December 5, 2011

Any time I see another breaking of the day I say thank u Lord It's another day thank u Lord Like this if u want it to SNOW TOMORROW3 happy

Adeniyi Solomon Temitope
Adeniyi Solomon Temitope Any time I see another breaking of the day, I say thank u Lord. It's another day, thank u Lord!
 
Emilie Nicole Peters
Emilie Nicole Peters Like this if u want it to SNOW TOMORROW<3

Likes

Marina HattonDanielle TerrellDaniel HakansonLexie Aylor
 
Mkhwanazi Tronity Andile
Mkhwanazi Tronity Andile happy birthday euli I know u going to enjoy it big big time ukhule ungakhokhobi.morning frnds.
 
Jennifer Harris
Jennifer Harris Do i know u
 
Rezaan Moosa
Rezaan Moosa y mus mondays always b da worst day to go wrk afta u had a leka wken. im like sooooooo not inda mood to go wrk. Need Quality tym though Soraya? (Wink wink)
 
Vikas Singh Rawat
Vikas Singh Rawat Good morning my friend's n have a good day to all of u
 
Jess Stewart
Jess Stewart Dear every man in the world, Y must u lie? Don't tell a girl stuff to get her hopes up then knock them down like it's freaking jenga! Ur not a man until u stop pulling this crap! Sincerely, Jess P.S. Grow a pair!!
 
Steven Tilmon
Steven Tilmon I must say I have some SEXY a$$ FEMALE fb friends....wit that said if u happen to like this post make sure u r one of them!!!!! #SEXYthatis.....lol..i love everybody!!!!

Likes

Judy Reuben
 
Josh Mccune
Josh Mccune L.M.S IF U LIKE TO CUDDLE

Likes

Kiara PennAlicia ErbyBri SeivwrightLeila Thomas
 
Alvin Andrews
Alvin Andrews fuck u....fuck u.....all three of ya'll...and fuck u all the way ova there in the corner.....Im doing me!!!!!!

Likes

Em'Jane BossXekron Boyd
 
Deric Aboutfootball Gibson
Deric Aboutfootball Gibson Q: do you like penis? A: HELL NO, I know you do cuz u wanted mine lol BURN haha

Likes

Bianca EffinghamBreanna ZirkleKatie Collins
 
Jason Maurice
Jason Maurice To everybody who cant spell i know u happy u got a phone to do it fo you #ntfu

Likes

Tina Cann
 
Nick Terry
Nick Terry Q: What Do You Think Of Me? A: U Are Pretty
 
Young Fudgemack
Young Fudgemack WELCOME HOME TO MY NIGGA SINCE HARLEY E KNOX PLAYIN IN THE SANDBOX KNOT DOME HAPPY U HOME MY NIGGA WE FINNA GET THIS SHIT TURNT UP #BOOM
 
Eric Hawkins
Eric Hawkins Wtf! Im neva arnd wen I try to come ova u tell me no dnt tlk to me abt shXt so hw cn I..problems I thnk this what u wnt forreal fuk this swear u perfect..lol I tried there is nun more I can do..!
 
Lui Ramirez
Lui Ramirez LIKE if u want me to post up a video of me and my homie Aaron Jimenez fukken around at bestbuys i dropped a lil freestyle too aaha when i was messin around with the equipment not the nest quality video tho never the less LIKE this shit ahaha

Likes

Karen SanchezSinai MedinaMiMi BenzVeronica Pina
 
Debra Bloodletting
Debra Bloodletting There has so many friends that ask for prayers..well tonight im asking all my friends on here to send a prayer or two for my sister for strength and extra strong prayers for her husband....plz and thank u

Likes

Daniel Murphy
 
Angelo Esparza
Angelo Esparza but still i want, nd still i ache, nd still i wait.... to see u again.
 
Kery Ciara Heir
Kery Ciara Heir hlala nathi,lishoni lilanga,masingahlali singenamlindi!to al those ave wronged;AM SORY,A WILL MAKE IT UP TO U MA FRENDZ!
 
Susan Mutua
Susan Mutua I appriciate the way u were, y do u suspect me?
 
Raymond Magley
Raymond Magley WOW, I think that the B.C.S, is a crock, it seems that the B1G championship game is a farce, yes state lost, but to fall below U of M in the rankings, REALLY??? can anyone make heads or tails of this?....I see in the future, a team may not want to play in that game, cause if they lose, they may fall to far out of the B.C.S rankings...Someday if they don't change things, this may come true
 
Srivastava Shashank
Srivastava Shashank Two aspects of LIFE: "If u become too emotional, its too Hard 2 lead Lyf & If u become too Practical, its too Tough to Respect Relations...'' :-) gud morning

Likes

Srivastava Shashank
 
Joyce Ann Renee Bullock
Joyce Ann Renee Bullock grrr, i cant freakin just fall asleep plus i cant get off fb long enough to go to bed!!!! "Damn u facebook n i hate that ur so addicting!!" lol
 
Kaitlyn Bate
Kaitlyn Bate Can u honestly look me in my brown dark eyes and say im sorry but im done. or just walk away from me and never look back.
 
Adam Nuhu
Adam Nuhu Is it wrong that i gave u my trust? Thats ladies 4 u.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment