Monday, December 5, 2011

A poor boy loved a rich girl One day the boy proposed her Then the girl said listen your monthly salary is my daily hand expenses Should I be involved with

Mohammed Khaleel
A poor boy loved a rich girl. One day the boy proposed her. Then the girl said, "listen! your monthly salary is my daily hand expenses. Should I be involved with you? How could you thought that? I will never love you. So, forget me 'n get engaged with someone else of your level." But somehow the boy could not forget her so easily. 10 years later. One day they became face to face in a shopping center. The lady said, "Hey! you! How are you? Now I'm married. Do you know how much is my husband's salary? Rs. 2 lac per month! Can you imagine? 'n he is also very smart." The guy's eyes got wet with tear by hearing those words. After few minutes her husband came before the lady could say something to the guy, her husband started to say by seeing the guy. "Sir! You here? Meet my wife." Then he said to her wife, "I'm going to assist a project of sir, which is of Rs. 200 crore. 'n do u know a fact? Sir loved a girl but he didn't get her. That's why still he is unmarried. How much lucky the girl was. Isn't it? Now a days who can love like that way?" Moral: Life is not so short. So, don't be so proud of yourself and damn others. Situations change with time. Every one should respect other's love. Like 'n Share this If You Love Someone.. ! . . To Share This True Story Click on -> Share
 
Becca Lee
Becca Lee Dear Santa, this year for Christmas, I would like an iPhone, a new laptop, a personal TV....... no wait, forget that. Get in your sleigh, go to Afghanistan, get all the soldiers... and bring them home. They deserve to be with their families on Christmas. Post this as your status to show respect for the soldiers who won't be coming home for Christmas. If you don't re-post, I understand. Can u spend 6 seconds of your life to support soldiers
 
Candace Koebrich Grover
Candace Koebrich Grover My friend Cindy Bradley and i got together this afternoon to make Burrata. It only took us an hour. I have to wait until tomorrow to try it out. I'll use it with the recipe from Sunday's at Lucques. That is a dynamote recipe. I got the mozzerwlla curd from a producer in western NY state. Cindy just reported that the cheese melted beautifully but had no flavor. Mozz. never has a lot of flavor, it is more a texture thing. I will try more salt in the water next round. Any other suggestions?
 
Chris Hay
Chris Hay Might be a storm today :)
 
Madhusudhan Reddy
Madhusudhan Reddy Mutual understanding is importent to maintain a good relationship....
www.youtube.com
Check out this cool app and learn guitar - http://howc.st/howcastgtrapp Maintain a good relationship when your partner is unemployed with these tips.
 
Johnnie Simmers Jeffers
Johnnie Simmers Jeffers Everbody has at least 100 friends or more on facebook, but when it comes to needing a friend how many will actually be there? I guarantee not even 15 people will like this status. Like this status if you'll be there for me, Then put this as you status & see how many will be there for you
 
Lvna Spirtuality Fatality
Lvna Spirtuality Fatality It's offical i will making a remasterd version of life destruction, for all my true fans out there that know about that song, knows that it use to be on reverb & it was up there for download but i took it off net cus it was garbage an i didint like it, anyway i will be calling it something else, basiley renaming it with a whole new topic, this is where ill show how much i progressed, guess i got influenced by a fellow m/c just a minute ago, thanks homie

Likes

Mehar Shady'Crew Arsal
 
Alexx Irresistible Collins
Alexx Irresistible Collins Sometimes I wish I could go unnocticed. Not worry about everyone having some kind of opion to lash out at me. I'm an unstoppable force, and one day the world will see that. I will be exactly who God made me to be. I'm putting myself on the right track in life. Forget who I used to be. There is an ever growing light in me, and you'll be surprised how brightly I'm gonna shine in the end. So, right now go ahead, think what you will, but I will prove all who don't believe in me wrong when it's the right time. So keep judging, karma is a bitch, and sadly, she won't be beautiful. :) , <3.

Likes

Haleigh Victoria
 
De'Angelo D Walker
De'Angelo D Walker Today as i was leavin outta E Z mart gttn a cigar dis woman came up to me n ask me was i a thug!!! I ddnt answer ijus askd her y did she ask dat she told me its kus of my dreads n my tats...naaa i aint no thug mane ima G its a diffrce. Dnt judge me bou hw i luk if yuon knw me..da dreads is kus i got tired of da waves n da tats...well ion got no excuse fa dat im jus a walkin wrk of art i tuk a lotta ink!

Likes

Emily Bell
 
Shawnun Peterson
Shawnun Peterson Just so everyone knows, I have a CHRISTMAS TREE in my living room (not a holiday tree), my kids are getting CHRISTMAS PRESENTS (not holiday gifts) and we will eat CHRISTMAS DINNER(not a holiday meal), and I will attend a CHRISTMAS PARTY (not a holiday party). I will also very cheerfully wish you a MERRY CHRISTMAS! (not... happy holidays). By the way, if you want to have a Happy Hanukah , by all means do, I respect that. If you want to have a Blessed Kwanzaa, I also respect that. I want to have a Merry Christmas, so I ask YOU to respect that! Repost if you agree
 
Adam Rush Eastvale
Adam Rush Eastvale Tonight I had the pleasure of speaking at the Corona Regional Medical Center Hospice Auxiliary Light up a Life event. It was a great event honoring loved ones that have passed.
 
Deondria Cute'Asz LaShay
Deondria Cute'Asz LaShay Darshawn Turner ; You A Real Stranqer Nowadays ! ! I Think You Was At Chris Party If Im Not Mistakin . . But FWM Stranqer . - Sincerely D. LaShay <3

Likes

Darshawn Turner
 
Nitin Sharma
Nitin Sharma Life is a Blank Book! Each Frnd holds a Pen & Writes their own STORY in Everyone's Life. THANKS for Covering some WNDRFUL Pages in my Life...:-) Gd Mrng Gd Day
 
Priyesh Kumar
Priyesh Kumar Rabri devi died and went to heaven (Don't Laugh). As she stood in front of Yamraj, she saw a huge wall of clocks behind. She asked, "What are all those clocks?" Yamraj answered, "Those are LieClocks. Everyone on Earth has a LieClock. Every time you lie, the hands on your clock will move." "Oh," said Rabri, "Who's clock is that?" That's Gautam Buddha's. The hands have never moved indicating that he never told a lie. "And whose clock is that?" That's Abraham Lincoln's clock. The hands have only moved twice, telling us that Abraham only told 2 lies in his entire life." Rabri asked, "Where's my Laloo's clock?" Laloo"s clock is in my office", replied yamraj, "I'm using it as a ceiling fan.
 
Jullisa Mendoza
Jullisa Mendoza Hahahah is funny how people pass trou the block and my lil pupy starts barking and chasing them hahahah this one lady mad me crack up she ran and jumped on top of her husband hahaha lol!!!!!! Having a fun time outside wiith the puppy!!!!!!
 
Mikey Hynes
Mikey Hynes today has been a awesome day. looking forward instead of back my future is getting brighter and brighter every day
 
Jake Tokarzewski
Jake Tokarzewski Like for a rate ?

Likes

Emily Rojas
 
Michelle Olds Holland
Michelle Olds Holland URGENT!!! For all parents, Nestle is asking for everyone to return all GERBER BANANA BABY FOOD expiring 2012 because they may contain glass. Please copy and paste for all babies safety. Batch code 7613033089 732, even if you're not a parent please copy you could save a baby's life!!!!
 
Christian Cahyo Saputra
Christian Cahyo Saputra a thousand promises you’ve said now you go away.! this is the last gudbye for you my heart,another last goodbye for you my light. now i can hear your smilling your colder screaming,i'll breath for you. another lonely night it feels so hard,without you by myside.. but i’ll try to fight.! i’ll make my mouth keep silent and let you fading..

Likes

Muhamad FikriChristian Cahyo Saputra
 
Hussaina Umar
Hussaina Umar A Tashi Asha Shayi.
 
Kat Tinashe Kamz
Kat Tinashe Kamz z under a lot of pressure...
 
Peter Szpakowski
Peter Szpakowski Just finished submitting my final paper project! Tomorrow just tying up the final discussions and I am done!!!! It's been a great journey.
 
Ruth Touthang
Ruth Touthang Gud mrng frnds hv a nice day . . . , .

Likes

Ruth Touthang
 
Jennifer Winters Bragdon
Jennifer Winters Bragdon Countdown to Buddy Bragdon's birthday!!!! 8 more days!!! i have a feeling it is going to be filled with pup-cakes, presents and lots of t-r-e-a-t-s!!! <3
 
Kelly Moralles
Kelly Moralles In need for a new nickname !!!! Lmao
 

No comments:

Post a Comment