Monday, December 5, 2011

Bueno my amor se va a kedar knmigo gracias a dios primero x mys xijos después x my mom mys hermanos Juan my fam y amigos k dios ls bendiga

Chapys Bajaras
Chapys Bajaras Bueno my amor se va a kedar knmigo gracias a dios primero x mys xijos después x my mom mys hermanos Juan my fam y amigos k dios ls bendiga a todos bay
 
Sederia Darlene Long
Sederia Darlene Long As I read the bait of Satan! John Bevere brings to revelation Absalom's quest after two years of watching his Father King David do nothing to uphold the moral value for his sister Tamar's innocent. Absalom took matter in his own hands! During those two years bitterness grew into rage! Can you imagine thinking you know a person, but really there offended with you? Absalom took tamar his sister into his own home! He watched her go from being on display as a role model to young virgins, to a life of shame!! Bitterness must be dealt with before it grows!
 
Anita Sparks Knowles
Anita Sparks Knowles Lucas went to huckleberry railroad last night with Aunt Dawn and Uncle Tim. So this morning he is telling me all about his eyes are as big as ever and he is really getting into the story and.... all of a sudden he says (in a low voice) Mom I have to tell you something.... Santa's mustache was crooked. I busted out laughing and told him that maybe Santa was having a bad day. His response.... Whatever his problem is he better fix it.

Likes

Chris Kibby BlanchardCarolyn Streeter-MiddletonMaren Suurmeyer
 
Brezzylady Outlaw
Brezzylady Outlaw -in a few mins ima start bein nasty ...

Likes

Keyona RoseKasmin 'Renee
 
Shannaley Geyser
Shannaley Geyser **I rEeEeEeEeEeEeAlY wAnT a SuRfBoArD fOr ChRiStMaS :D !!!
 
JustifiedandNeccola Smith
JustifiedandNeccola Smith To All My Friends and Family... Ya boy been doing this music for a long time. 12 albums recorded, printed, and sold in the streets. Lot of yall always asking me How's the music going, but don't even own no music by ya boy.. Well I think it's time to support and grab something from ya boy, even if it's just a single for $0.99. Log onto to http://Justifiedmusic.net and grab something.. Every cent counts. The Smith Family Needs that love...
Justifiedmusic.net
 
Codey Mitchell
Codey Mitchell "My brother's getting married Friday." "Ah, that's cool." "I hope he backs out, he's making a mistake." lmfao.
 
Taquishia Combs
Taquishia Combs I love 2 suk on a female especially wen im bord & i gt bord alot :) 2k12

Likes

Mieka Morman
 
Amy Strom
Amy Strom I suggest you see the Muppet Movie...manamana and menicial laugh, two phrases that will stick with you after you do. I used to watch the Muppets all the time, we used to do it as a family. I forgot how much of an impact they made on me.
 
Karey Bittner
Karey Bittner so me and this guy Mikey G Mendoza are now having a rivalry at work. now mikey the rules are simple. no damaging personal items. cell phone car etc. no physical attacks that will harm each other. let the game begin......

Likes

Girr Kelli
 
Chris Skrabanek
Chris Skrabanek I'm not a betting man, but most everyone I know would have taken the under on 9 wins after 12 games. WAY TO GO TEXANS!!! That was a quality win, especially with a rookie QB!!!
 
Tóñí Tóñé
Tóñí Tóñé So bored right now im bout go on a txtn spree lls hmi if yu wanna b dat person

Likes

Madison Renee
 
Caitlin Cadotte
Caitlin Cadotte 5 likes and I'll do my ABC's (: A- Available:Yeshhh:) B- Birthday:July 24 C- Crushing On: Im not going to say:) D- Drink you last had:Coke:) E- Easiest person to talk too: My MOM<3 F- Favorite song: Whos that boy by:Demi lovato G- Grossest memory: Idk?! H- Hometown: Hayward:) I- In love with: No one
 
Christinaé Cocoadadiva Bates
Christinaé Cocoadadiva Bates just got home from rock the rock' and it was a delight and im in a pretty decent mood still trying to relax and not think of my obligations... no more stress
 
Simone Naftel Aurino
Simone Naftel Aurino Good news at the vets today for sick Koala Kath. 2 more days to get better and an ultrasound. She is a beautiful girl and very kind to her trainee carer. Fingers crossed!
 
Andrew Cochran
Andrew Cochran Fuck need to move the Hell out.same shit just a different fuckin day
 
Shanda Imsoproudofme Jones
Shanda Imsoproudofme Jones Wow i feel empty heartless ugh i dnt y bt i have alot on my mind has nuffin to do with a guy i just feel like i have nuffn else to lean on all my gold is gone were do i trun to nw Damn hate feeln useless wen i knw im worth more im nt a quiter so y do i feel like givingn up im a fighhter bt i feel like i lose each match i feel weak i need a gud wish to pass my way i desrve dat much
 
Justin Lusk
Justin Lusk How does VT get killed in conference championship and still get a BCS bowl???? Really???? #6-10 get crappy bowls while VT gets a BCS!! Crazy... I'll start it now.... ROLLLL OVER TIDE AND GEAUX TIGERS. It's not going to be a rematch, but a replay!!
 
Graciela Rodriguez
Graciela Rodriguez Lucha como hasta ahora madre como me ensenastes a mi
www.youtube.com
 
Aja Rain Pierce
Aja Rain Pierce & I hope you know a part of mes at home. Missing ya'll<3

Likes

Kelley McGee
 
Roxanne Mach
Roxanne Mach Oh man...I'm watching a movie that makes that Christmas shoe song/movie seem jolly...
 
Sandeep Boddu
Sandeep Boddu just saw PLAYERS trailer..looks like this movie is a copy of THE ITALIAN JOB...
 
Lucy Link
Lucy Link All of us are kept awake by worries sometimes. What is it that worries you awake? I'll start. (By sharing, we can help each other sleep better.) I am very blessed but the ONLY thing that wakes me up and keeps me awake sometimes is: FINANCES! I'll lie there brainstorming over other things I can do as a single, self-employed mom to make ends meet, provide for my boys and maybe have a little extra for play time. Your turn......
 
Katy Daniel
Katy Daniel I HATE when people stare at me ... Like seriouslyy get a grip ur creepin me out dude.

Likes

Kalley Patricia AbrahamsonAllie Marie Payette
 
Robyn M. Patton
Robyn M. Patton 49ers wrap up the NFC West title with a 49ers 19 - Rams 0 win today! On our way baby!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment