Monday, December 5, 2011

Try to live life with this attitude: I don't cry for anybody because they r not fit 4 my tears reason: The one who is fit for my tears will

Partha Mondal
Partha Mondal Try to live life with this attitude: "I don't cry for anybody because they r not fit 4 my tears" reason: "The one who is fit for my tears will not allow me to cry"
 
Megan Elizabeth Joyner
Megan Elizabeth Joyner Had a good day :) thanks babe for Making my life amazing... I love you <3
 
Mark William Rollins
 
D.j. Harris
D.j. Harris they saw me cookin eggs they thought i was back at it hahaha *H&C MOTORSPORTS*
 
Krystal Lee Logan
Krystal Lee Logan ONE DAY I PROMISE I'LL SPIT ON YOUR GRAVE
 
Kahlil Ivory Gilliam Hernandez
Kahlil Ivory Gilliam Hernandez I want the green beats ^__^

Likes

Luis Alfredo Booder
 
Ms'trail Tbaby Bridges
Ms'trail Tbaby Bridges Little brother i miss u i love u i will see u in the big sky what a day its so hard to say good bye......lms
 
Dusti Hadley
Dusti Hadley Its an everyday struggle living with my mom. The more i try to reach out and have a half-assed relationship with her she always says something that reminds me of why i should keep my life to myself. Im so glad i have a good relationship with Jessika. I just dont understand why im treated so bad. Im ready to move and then maybe she will treat me better.
 
Katherine Hershberger
Katherine Hershberger Put this on your status and see what color people inbox you (: black - I want a relationship with you. green - I'm falling for you. purple - I miss you. orange - I really like you. ... pinkk - I lovee you. red - I miss how we were. yelloww - You are amazing. blue - You are friendly. grey - We need to talk silver - I want you number. gold - I hate you. white - You are my bestfriend. rainbow - You are my everything
 
Alec Glover
Alec Glover this nigga mad at me cause i got money and he dont so his girl cant eat lol that not my bitch so want u mad at me for let that bitch pay lol

Likes

ReShonda PoeBrishay Usoenvyme Johnson-Askew
 
Amy Eisner
Amy Eisner i need a new room mate.......one whos NOT trying to kill me *shifty eyes at Trevor Eisner*
 
Jabari Rose
Jabari Rose Just got in from work and i keep hearing this little voice in my head constantly repeating "Roll up!!!"
 
Dawid Fryzjer
Dawid Fryzjer PROMOCJA !!! Otrzymaj $15 ZNIZKI i DARMOWA kuracje "MICRO MIST" (wartosc $30) przy koloryzacji i strzyzeniu. Oferta wazna wylacznie dla nowych klientow do konca tego tygodnia. Dawid Fryzjer 773.787.3045 DAWID Le Passage Salon & Spa 3051 N. Thatcher Ave. River Grove IL 60171 773.787.3045
Le Passage Salon & Spa 3051 N. Thatcher Ave. River Grove IL 60171 773.787.3045 TEXT ME DAWID
 
Sam Gurrola
Sam Gurrola I am aware that Christ has brought me to this point in my life to learn from details that surround...I am confident He is teaching me preparation is everything to be victorious...so I am preparing my heart for the war that is raging within...I am ready for whatever the Lord chooses to put in front of me I am not of this world and I am not alone!!!

Likes

Louie Manuel Ramirez
 
Taylor James Pecha
Taylor James Pecha one door just closed in my life sadly. wish i could of walked threw that door but it got slammed in my face. but now ones opening up, lifes an decision, live it

Likes

Brianna Lade
 
Elizabeth Mincey Ross Coxton
Elizabeth Mincey Ross Coxton 'And I am convinced that nothing can ever separate me from the love of God. Death can't, and Life can't. The Angels can't, and the demons can"t. Our fears for today, or worries about tomorrow, and even the powers of hell can't keep God's love away.'

Likes

Farrah FaulknerMary Alice WilliamsLisa Gibson
 
Empriest Polk
Empriest Polk i FEEl liKE SARASOTA iS JUST fillEd WiT AlOTA FAKES WEN A PERSON DiE O dAT WAS MY SiSTA,DAWG,COUSiN,BEST FRiENd,KNOWiNG YAll didNT dO OR liKEE ThAT PERSON.#SARASOTA SUXX

Likes

Rae Pretty Red MorelandEmpriest Polk
 
Terry Bear Mathis
Terry Bear Mathis You say yo heart broke bt is dat wats really broken thought u wuz da one dat y u were chosen we pik our fights we choose our own battle love is like a machine it cn b dismatled stp bein confusd i gt wat u need so let me put u to rest so i cn plant my seed
 
Robert Smart
Robert Smart Artist I got: Tech N9ne Do I like his/her music: Fuck yeah!!!! Favorite track: Theres too many to count :p Tech's a genius Lms:for an artist

Likes

Andrew Smart
 
Nisha Jones
Nisha Jones Q: When can I cuff and we just drop all are hoes? A: lol i dont have hoes i have a M A I N nigga ! : ) and when im single you know Iloveyouu rider <3

Likes

YG Torrence-Hatch Metoyer
 
William Fleming
William Fleming R.I.P Jason L Fleming I Love always bother.from William Fleming.Lord hes in your hands now Love from washington D.c family too.
 
JoAnna Burditt
JoAnna Burditt Yes everyone.. Liz Vaillancourt beat me to posting!! Excited Gramma's are a bit hard to control I think! We are home, all is well with Connor. Gramma is holding him right now. We did have our usually bout of bad luck though when we got home. I got in the shower, got shampoo in my hair, and ran out of water. Literally! We think something is wrong with the pressure tank, Clay Burditt is over at Paul and Jodi Jody Holly Anderson's right now getting parts!
 
Gunsmoke Da Gogetta
Gunsmoke Da Gogetta Smh....i made a promise to god to alwayz keep it tru never forget my niggaz or wea i came frm and keep it real wit my niggaz but dat rule aint followed nowadayz. Is sad. Wen u real u get shitted on and ignored. Mite as well b fake everybody else doin it. Dats da cool thing now bein fake (shrugs)....sike. Ima alwayz b real. Jus gotta b real WITH real ppl....feel me? Is all gud doe...cuz hey i kno im real. Lotta ppl cnt say dat... #freesnake
 
MissDee Boo
MissDee Boo I Need A Fb Wifey/Stubby That's Gonna Be A Good One. If That's Yu #Lms
 
Brittany Elizabeth Kaialani Gregson
Brittany Elizabeth Kaialani Gregson Cuz I lost my phone charger
 

No comments:

Post a Comment