Monday, December 5, 2011

Me and my niggas are thin lines that don't like to be crossedknow what u sayin before you speak of our circle Fact of life: You will not find anyone

Christian Thien Saengphachanh
Christian Thien Saengphachanh Me and my niggas are thin lines that don't like to be crossed.know what u sayin before you speak of our circle.
 
Gikarshan Sharma
Gikarshan Sharma Fact of life:- You will not find anyone who will understand u...but u will get plenty of people who will expect that u should understand them..
 
Juan Hernandez
Juan Hernandez Thank u for accepting my request!
 
Raymund Simpas
Raymund Simpas happy bday beh..i wish all the best for you and i know God will give all the desires of your heart..more blessings and anointing sa imu life..im soo bless sa imu life..your such a great gift sa akoa..happy bday!!and happy 4th yr anniversary!!i luv u much..God bles :)
 
Allen TwoEagle
Allen TwoEagle lil whores in axetown think theyre gangster haha fukin wanksterz if u ask me...

Likes

Jay ReddayTracy WoundedfaceTristan Reece DeCory
 
Krystle Dubose
Krystle Dubose http://www.facebook.com/KryStlEThIckKieFreShH Thick mamiZ like the page, n fellas if u like thick girl like the page
 
Crystal Olivares
Crystal Olivares HEY DONT U HATE WEN PEOPLE ARE JUST MEAN AND REALLY RUDE TO U :( AND DONT U REALLY HATE THAT THEY JUST TALK BEHIND UR BACKS CUZ I THINK THAT IS VERY RUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Blanca Estella Uribes
Blanca Estella Uribes Q:why havnt u says hi to me yet? A:idk cuz i dont see u

Likes

Kassandra Canales
 
Chris Foster
Chris Foster Beleave none of waht u hear n only half of waht u see.....
 
Iam Terry
Iam Terry When u carry a Bible, the devil gets a headache. When u open it, he collapses. When he see's u reading it, he faints. When he see's u living it , he flees. And just when ur about 2 re-post this, he will try & discourage you. I just defeated him. Like, Copy & paste if ur in God's Army
 
Ahmad Zafir Abdul Wahab
Ahmad Zafir Abdul Wahab oh rich people, U drive nice new Mercedez, BMW, Civic etc. Being able to drive those nice cars means that you can afford expensive things. But why do you still need to rush at the Pureen sale last weekend? Bagi la chance for us the middle and low income people to shop.. ish ish ishhh. U came and bought a lot.. leaving less for us.. huhu

Likes

Apa Abdul Aziz
 
Nehemiah Guerro
Nehemiah Guerro I glad u watch my team play today....NICE!!let me guess n u did watch urs play....lol

Likes

Cordall Begay
 
Joy Magon
Joy Magon U are the light of my life And my salvation.

Likes

Nica Banaag Padilla
 
Jose Chavez
Jose Chavez Like:) Do I regret meeting you: Have you ever made me laugh: Truth is: Do I want your number: Name in my phone: Should we hang: Would I be sad if u died: Have you made a difference in my life: Real or Fake: Should you post this as your status so I can like it:

Likes

Quinn ConklinIan Kealoha WalkerRhyan Londo
 
Ayoo Shayy
Ayoo Shayy Inbox meh iff u want a call!
 
Yesenia Corona
Yesenia Corona So I was trying a yogurt n told my abuelita that I didnt like it so if she wanted it n she looked at me n said u never like nothing healthy n I told her no I jus aint comfortable whif slimey stuff going down my throat... Lol the look on her face was priceless...

Likes

Tania DiazMarcelino Gonzales
 
Abigail Autry
Abigail Autry Awww shitt.... Ima go n get tew nite n probably hav B*S*... Inbox me if u dnt kno wut dat meens..:o:o:o
 
Mike Larkin
Mike Larkin U guys home right now
 
Melinda Lumb
Melinda Lumb nite guys i love ya. Thanks to those who talk to me and really care i appreciate it more than u know

Likes

Joanna Marie Stockbridge
 
Shalee Dufren
Shalee Dufren there comes a point in life when u have to let people u care about alone to make things better for urself

Likes

Rocky Ordoyne
 
Ray Ráy
Ray Ráy Any time you see X inna u school book that means you are WRONG.....so putting X beside a HEAD or BELL..... u wrong!!!!

Likes

Lushane Rowe
 
Christopher Chow Swee Kwan
Christopher Chow Swee Kwan Ji bai ah! why la Desire HD no more d? Digi apala u?! duuuu~
 
Nahla Nicole
Nahla Nicole If you love yourself then you will sonyawms allow others to love u the same or better.
 
Talaya Wantsalongmiddlefb'nameto Igles
Talaya Wantsalongmiddlefb'nameto Igles I wonder is chakera know kathy b callin u lol hoez
 
Chanita Aintworryd Boutshit
Chanita Aintworryd Boutshit Sitn here chilln?? U JUST DO U IMA DO ME IMA DO ME.....N TETE VOICE N WHO GON CHECC ME??? FUCC U THEM HIM HER N YA MAMA!!! FUCC IT IM ON 1.......
 

No comments:

Post a Comment