Monday, December 5, 2011

LMS and imma write a question in ya inboxx and YOU gotta answer it on MY wall Likeee ♥ I forgot how shitty having a cold was; it's

Lovely Lorr Rican
Lovely Lorr Rican LMS, and imma write a question , in ya inboxx and YOU gotta answer it on MY wall , Likeee ♥

Likes

Demetrius Buucoo'Money ShieldsShawn ThompsonAntonio McCoyBarry IamMaryland Dyson
 
Bobbi Jo
Bobbi Jo I forgot how shitty having a cold was; it's been a long time since I caught a bug. Feelin' like stomped over crap... I was starting to think I was too pickled for a virus to survive in my system.... Oh well.
 
Chase Schmittou
Chase Schmittou lions are making a come backkkk

Likes

Jacob Ian MullinaxLea Rasnick
 
Zak Helmick
Zak Helmick seriously need a phone hmu if you got one!
 
Heather Nicole Rodriguez
Heather Nicole Rodriguez this whole thing was a blessing in disguise. iv met my match and i feel complete <3

Likes

Edgar Razo
 
Rajat Arora
Rajat Arora Friendship is not a game to play, It is not a word to say, It doesn’t start on March and ends on May, It is tomorrow yesterday today and everyday.

Likes

Tonya Raikes
 
Jason Conrad
Jason Conrad Nanny I hope god haves a miricale. I love you so much I would come see you but you being in will be painful to see I love you nanny stay strong.
 
Leeza MrsPeeza Tucker
Leeza MrsPeeza Tucker I'm a lil bored...sooooooomeone wanna text?? :-)
 
Leighanna Williams
Leighanna Williams so today was a depressing day for my birthday i had a alright day sat around and watched tv and then jeff took me to dinner and thats about it came home early tonight so tomorrow is the day i see my po to find out if i get to move home finally she told me as long as i made it to groups and made ua's i could move home which i have so please pray for me i wanna get out of here im tired of being locked down i wanna do what i want for the most part im tired of living to lives i want my friend to call me so bad i miss him well goodnight fb thanks for all the bday wishes
 
Andy Demma
Andy Demma when life throws lemons its time to kill a clown

Likes

Amber Chapman
 
Brooklyn Bedstuy
Brooklyn Bedstuy Ima cuff for a while get out da single life for the moment just for a lil while
 
Jerry Noble
Jerry Noble I say again! All you Tebow doubters. Shush. Scoreboard rules. He also is now a great passer. Look out Raiders. Broncos are going to playoffs!
 
Mark Hunter
Mark Hunter Here are the pictures I took during our horse and buggy ride Friday in downtown Marshfield. http://www.flickr.com/photos/27847413@N00/sets/72157628284282099/
www.flickr.com
Flickr is almost certainly the best online photo management and sharing application in the world. Show off your favorite photos and videos to the world, securely and privately show content to your friends and family, or blog the photos and videos you take with a cameraphone.
 
InnOcent Prince
InnOcent Prince A boy's facebook status during class: I'm online from class.... Comment from his teacher: . . . Beta test me 0 mila hai,, Aa ke dekhega ya tag karun..?? =P
 
Blaly Martinez
Blaly Martinez Just took out a bucket of the most wonderful memories...my Torias cabbage patch babies!!! Guess the holidays have me nesting n preparing for the coming of baby Elizabeth.
 
Brien Taff
Brien Taff I bid the all a good evening. For my current occupation summons me fourth early and requires much of my being.

Likes

Andrew Ogre Lierman
 
Sonny Septianus
Sonny Septianus Never blame any day in your life. Good days give u happiness, Bad days give u experience. Worst days give u a lesson. Have a good morning and great day ahead.

Likes

Gloria Lewijanto
 
Gennay Thetford
Gennay Thetford Can't wait till I start school again I don't know how people can just sit on they ass and gossip all day!!!#GET A LIFE

Likes

Rolanda Sah'araa ClarkeeJanice Carter
 
River Ronald
River Ronald hannah:we should wrap (presents) tanna: when i was sittin on the couch at home i thought about catchiing a cone with lots of hone
 
Anthony Gaxiola
Anthony Gaxiola I had a great day ....Thanks Everyone!!!!
 
Carlos Martinez
Carlos Martinez had a good time with tha babe no matter wat hapns il always luv u marie R
 
Keneth Ferrer
Keneth Ferrer mañana pa palqe...ahora a just dance un rato ii dsps a dolmiir'
 
Chad Jackiewicz
Chad Jackiewicz Went to my son's theater performance and he's a natural great job adam!!!!
 
Trinidy Short
Trinidy Short It is a snow n blizzard n west tx right now
 
Nicole Greer
Nicole Greer Going to bed..... Has been a lazy Sunday.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment