Monday, December 5, 2011

mmmmmmmmm num num sorry tonya bbz as a friend Movie General I would whether work for a pay check then waiting to win the lottery Song of the day

Graham Mitchell
Graham Mitchell mmmmmmmmm num num sorry tonya bbz (as a friend)
Movie General
 
Greg Day II
Greg Day II I would whether work for a pay check then waiting to win the lottery . Song of the day goes to first day of my life by Bright eyes.
 
Jhay Alfelor
Jhay Alfelor http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jcezrzcqns
www.youtube.com
UK Fans - Grab your copy from iTunes here: http://bit.ly/jHbYfa Watch the official music video for I Want You (Hold On To Love) by Cee Lo Green.
 
Gabrielle Johnson
Gabrielle Johnson I could listen to this take care album all day & not get tired of it. #Drake<3

Likes

Ana JayeNakarri CoachEvertonHilda BrownKadejah Gordon
 
John Con-Heir Egbert
John Con-Heir Egbert I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT TO MAKE. "SWEET SWEET DICKS IN MY MOUTH." ]

Likes

Eridan Lovvemeharder AmporaKarkat Itrollyourmama VantasJohn HeirConditioning EgbertVriska Cantdenythis Serket
 
Jan Brady
Jan Brady I love this
 
Monchello Williams
Monchello Williams I only allow ppl to do flaw shit only once cause aint no second chances in life.
 
Edgardo Santiago
Edgardo Santiago Listening to my little brothers song still makes me cry :'( I wish I could have done something to know him more
 
Cassie LilBear Jensen
Cassie LilBear Jensen Blow bubble's not boys Hun&&maybe just maybe i Wont call you a whore lol :)
 
Jasmine Lymas
Jasmine Lymas da J squad minus juliet n lacorey headed to da north :) i love dese weirdos
 
Geanice June
Geanice June Men can't be trusted....they are all pond scum.they lie and manipulate to get what they want from you and give nothing in return but pain.I can't speak for white men and never will..but black men are all dogs! as a black women,my lot is loneliness because black men don't know how to act.it's bad enough when I feel used by a white person at work,but what the brothers give me at home is more painful! it made me want to drink to escape...but even alcohol couldn't numb my loneliness.
 
Sami Kelly
Sami Kelly if you hate me- delete me if you think I'm nice- like my status if you think I'm a good friend- comment if you ever liked me- poke me, I won't tell if you like me now- Inbox with a heart if you're brave, set this as your status(:

Likes

Sabrina Oukada
 
Sarah Rondo
Sarah Rondo I wona Tattoo :)

Likes

Barnone General
 
Victor Alvarado
Victor Alvarado I hate papers...yes I do :) I hate papers...how about u? loool damn i should really wrap this one up lol
 
Blu Fuller
Blu Fuller Eh gonna sleep now...caffine dont wake me, oh well imdifferent i guess. leave em.
 
Gabriela Rosas
Gabriela Rosas ...i know YOU will open up the door LORD and l will get me out of this <3 and in the mean time i live to praise <3
 
Michelle Britton
Michelle Britton Hi-jacked by yhur youngest doughter ! @skylia daylene mundy I loooove u higher than tha sky n deeper than sea

Likes

Megan Slater
 
Emily Simmons
Emily Simmons Anyone else having problems getting JINGLE BELLS in Farmville??? I have yet to get 1 !!
 
Eric Despins
Eric Despins if i smile or laugh at you and i don't tell you why, i'm probably just holding back compliments about you.. just sayin... don't wanna seem to nice. You know how 99.7% of guys in this world react to such things..sometimes even girls...
 
Ashley Moore Pierson
Ashley Moore Pierson Spent the day with my little girl and got her christmas pics done. They turned out so good. I will post them soon.

Likes

Denise Dennen Robbins
 
Bruce Vaughn
Bruce Vaughn I love to give haterz something to hate about, make me feel like I'm doing something good

Likes

Josh GrimstadBrandy Wright
 
Mariah Salinas
Mariah Salinas Confession #3 my back hurts all the time:/ and i dont know why:(
 
Jeff Roberts
Jeff Roberts So fresh so clean now going to skype its so fun lolo I love you my children
 
Maribeth Hetzer
Maribeth Hetzer and I ain't ever gonna trip over something that ain't mine.

Likes

Kim HanshawTanner KaylaAbby WaltersSavannah Coeyman
 
CJ Rudofski
CJ Rudofski Dear Chicago Bears...I always have been, always will be a die-hard fan. But my husband wanted me to let you know that I am not as grumy when you win your games...so please start winning for his sake...

Likes

Kelly MowrerBilly ColemanSamantha ElliottKaryn Denile
 

No comments:

Post a Comment