Monday, December 5, 2011

One of the coolest websites and puzzles I have played in a long time http:wwwthegooglepuzzlecom wwwthegooglepuzzlecom The Google Puzzle A whole new interactive HTML5 PuzzleFeeling clever PLAY with Google

Jay Hays
Jay Hays One of the coolest websites and puzzles I have played in a long time! http://www.thegooglepuzzle.com/
www.thegooglepuzzle.com
"The Google Puzzle" - A whole new interactive HTML5 Puzzle.Feeling clever? - PLAY! with Google Chrome.
 
Laura Michelle Crawford
Laura Michelle Crawford Had a great weekend seeing a couple of our favorite people! Wish we could see them more. We love you guys!
 
Jose Briones
Jose Briones A thousand mistakes will make u change
 
Chrizz Temple
Chrizz Temple karma is a bitch!

Likes

Misty Barr
 
Ryan Osbourn
Ryan Osbourn I feel like a slice of butter. Melting. On top of a big ole pile of flpajacks
 
Tylahh Liight-Briight Noell
Tylahh Liight-Briight Noell i dont see how some people get out a relationship an jump into another one not an 20 mins. Later!

Likes

Tylahh Liight-Briight NoellDeshia JohnsonTaylor NorrisShardaye Beane
 
Erica Williams
Erica Williams Money talks and bullshit run faster then a car with a cam n it
 
Rodolfo Ferreira
Rodolfo Ferreira o meu silencio fala MAIS ! "/ a melhor coisa
 
Mallory Catall
Mallory Catall now who to cheer for.... bama or lsu? i probably won't make a decision till game time... SEC BABY!
 
Rikki Hedley
Rikki Hedley Had a great holiday. Wish it didn't have to stop!
 
Brandon Lesert
Brandon Lesert A Sailors Christmas ~ Twas the night before Christmas, and he lived in a crowd, In a 40 man berthing, with shipmates so loud. I had come down the exhaust stack with presents to give, And to see just who in this rack did live. I looked all about, and a strange sight I did see, No tinsel, no presents, not even a tree. No stockings were hung, just boots close at hand, On the bulkhead hung pictures of...... far distant lands. He had medals and badges and awards of all kind, And a sobering thought came into my mind. For this place was different, it was so dark and dreary, I had found the home of a Sailor, this I could see clearly. The Sailor lay sleeping, silent and alone, Curled up in his rack, dreaming of home. The face was so gentle, the berthing in such good order, But not how I pictured a United States Sailor. Was this the hero whom I saw on TV? Defending his country so we all could be free? I realized the families that I've seen this night, Owed their lives to these Sailors who were willing to fight. Soon round the world, the children would play, And grownups would celebrate a new Christmas Day. They all enjoyed freedom each month of the year, Because of the Sailors, like the one lying here. I couldn't help but wonder how many lay alone, On a cold Christmas Eve, on a sea far from home. The very thought brought a tear to my eye, I dropped to my knees and started to cry. The sailor awakened and I heard a rough voice, "Santa, don't cry, for this life is my choice." "Defend the seas this day, the peace do I keep." The sailor then rolled over and drifted to sleep, I couldn't control it, I continued to weep. I kept watch for hours so silent, so still, And we both shivered from the night's cold chill. I didn't want to leave on that cold, dark night, This guardian of honor so willing to fight. Then the Sailor rolled over and with a voice soft and pure, Whispered, "Carry on Santa, it's Christmas..All is Secure"
 
Marcia Miller
Marcia Miller It appears I may have a mouse in my house. With 4 dogs and 5 cats between two apts. how could this possible happen?
 
Moloko Grace Matsoma
Moloko Grace Matsoma Mrng gud ppl ba ke ba ratang,hve a wonderfl Blue Monday.
 
ArtBody Rover
LEISURE 18 SLIMMING COFFEE - 18 Sachets/Box PHP 200 FOR GOLD AND WHITE SACHET PHP220 FOR GREEN AND VIOLET green strongest gold stong white mild violet with l carnitine and korean ginseng 1. Lock and prevent the absorption of fat. 2. Increase reducing fat and regulate metabolism. Must be taken 30 minutes before breakfast. Not suitable for pregnant or nursing moms. No side effects. No LBM and no palpitations. The best so far! Trust me, I've tried almost ALL diet pills, teas, coffees out there. This one really works, without the diarrhea effect, mood swings and jittery feeling. More information about Leisure 18: Ingredients : Brazil Black Coffee, Gambogic Fruit (HCA), Amino Acid, Vitamin Specification : 10g x 18sachets, 18 sachets per box Usage and dosage : Once each day, half an hour before breakfast Precaution : Not applicable for pregnant or nursing women This product has been made from Brazil’s original forest, small black coffee and natural plant “gamboges fruit” (HCA). On its precised scientific processed of extraction that it resulted to a pure, natural, healthy, safe and no side effect, slimming product. It is not just a common coffee, it is also a slimming product with an amazing result, through the years of repeated research and development. EFFECTIVITY 1. LOCK AND PREVENT the ABSORPTION OF FAT INTAKE The fat digesting substance of the fatty acid is a single glycerin in which it forms the fatty substances with negative electricity. When drinking Leisure 18 Slimming Coffee, it will eventually produce the gastric juices in our stomach to form the PECTIN with a negative electricity, that will equally distribute gastric juices and immediately exert the strong ion absorption effect when meeting with the fat digested foods, producing large amount of the compound. Then the PECTIN of the Leisure 18 Slimming Coffee will wrap the fat substances which cannot be absorbed by the intestinal wall. 2. INCREASE REDUCING FAT AND REGULATE METABOLISM LEISURE 18 SLIMMING COFFEE contains multi-active substances that can increase the fat-reducing effect in our body and can effectively transform the fats in our body into a heated fat cell. That it will expedite the speed of the body to reduce fat and regulate our body’s proper metabolism. Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions. 09153472994 *3 DAYS RESERVATION ONLY for interested buyers/resellers please text me or mail me with the following details: PRODUCT TYPE: QUANTITY: NAME: COMPLETE MAILING ADDRESS: CONTACT NUMBER: DATE OF PAYMENT: EMAIL ADDRESS:
Proven to be effective and safe..for orders please call/text me at 09153472994
 
Heather Ferreira
Heather Ferreira I guess I should go to bed now. It's hard to sleep cuz I slept for 11 hours last night! I fell asleep at 8:30 & slept until 7:30. Oh well my eyelids are getting a little heavy, now. Goodnight, friends <3
 
Rahid Altaf
Rahid Altaf To do great wright do a little wrong
 
Kristine Landrian
Kristine Landrian ive been on campus for like 10 hrs and i got a chapter and a half done....talk about ADD lol

Likes

Melissa Medina
 
Momo LuLu Bissell
Momo LuLu Bissell on the phone with my best firend ever miss Koda Hart :) i love this girl and miss her dearly., and here's a suggestion koda.... quit being a bitch and lets hang out:)) love you<3

Likes

Koda Hart
 
Michael Skinner
Michael Skinner "you only live once thats the motto n***a y.o.l.o"
 
Richard Mateo
Richard Mateo I hasn't been to Marc Jacobs in Chelsea in a minute. I need to make that trip while I'm breaded.
 
Robin Stradford
Robin Stradford Its been a great day now all I need is some sleep
 
Kshene McFarlane
Kshene McFarlane Am talking to everyone now but most of all to us men!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok! Imagine you have a gurl friend who only visit every five years to shake down your money and everytime she coming around she trick you with the same senario and take your hard earn money, aaaaaaaah!! How would you feel? I would feel freaky bad and i would plan fi har fi di next five years with 4x4 plank and when she come fi trick mi, i would just leach har wid di money and bus har ass, then send har home or call di ambulance. lol. Some Politicians are like that, Figuratively, we need fi bus em up, so dem understan dem self.
 
Vickie Conliffe
Vickie Conliffe is officially a 'stay at home house-wife' - YAY!!!!! Wonder how long it'll be till that's changed to a 'stay at home Mum/house-wife'?????
 
Luis Josh Rivera
Luis Josh Rivera Sad world when you see a Guy beating up a girl smh

Likes

Anais De La CruzMowie WowieErnita Jaquez
 
Kathryn Priddy
Kathryn Priddy Having to prepare for the history final and not feeling good. Not a good mixture. It is going to be a long night.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment