Thursday, December 1, 2011

why do u love me when i have mone Can't wait much longer for my letteri miss u No womenno cryin ths great future u cnnt forgt da pastmy

Felix Mwaba
Felix Mwaba why do u love me when i have mone
 
Tasha Bailey
Tasha Bailey Can't wait much longer for my letter...i miss u ...
 
Kaya Prince
Kaya Prince No women,no cry,in ths great future u cnnt forgt da past,my fear is only my courage:-)
 
Patrick Kenneth
Patrick Kenneth well it nice to see dat u guys 2day. have a nice day till 2moro. b.........y...............e.......
 
Brad Lieser
Brad Lieser Thank u everyone for the bday wishes...hopefully see some of ya this weekend
 
L Dizzy Nastynephew
L Dizzy Nastynephew #imjustsayin dnt ask me if i can be mr beck if u cant mrs becky
 
Kathy Messinger
Kathy Messinger Sucks getting old ... If my body was a car, I would be thinking of trading it in for a newer model. I've got bumps, dents, scratches, and my paint job is getting dull. My headlights are out of focus. My grill is missing pieces and my bumpers are dragging the ground. My traction is not as graceful as it once was. My whitewalls are stained with varicose veins. It takes me hours to reach maximum speed. But the worst is...every time I sneeze, cough, or sputter either my radiator leaks or my exhaust backfires!! Re post if it made u laugh!..
 
Kingsley Chukwu
Kingsley Chukwu I uv a vision dat dis mnth of dec is powerful shows dat de past doesn't equal de future u can live a fruitful nd fulfilling life when u step forward in faith,believing dat God will never command what He doesn't provide de wherewithal to accomplish.
 
Tre Haze
Tre Haze Luving my baby soo much..u kno u my every thing..:*
 
Darrell Tank Glover Jr
Darrell Tank Glover Jr I was once told by a wise man dat he may not go to church he maybe the biggest sinner but he knows god is good n when ever u hit a patch in life where u confused n at a lost its nothing wrong with turning to him for help and guidance...RIP granddad its times like these I wish u were here to call...#jus1ofthosedays
 
Aubrey Jade Renee Marcum
Aubrey Jade Renee Marcum dear ex boyfriend- i still think u kewl and a funny guy i still hang with u sister but u are still a fatty!!!!!!! Hahaha =)
 
Pambayi Chipfamata
Pambayi Chipfamata I mis ma uncle phil .luv u bigtime dad
 
Woodie Almostperfect Conner
Woodie Almostperfect Conner All these other rappers snakes and they steady tryna rattle me, get the death sentence if u ever try and battle me. My X moved on but she still tryna hassle me, she tell me that he better but I know he ain't the half of me. (lol me bored getting ready for school).
 
Akinwusi Oluwaseyi
Akinwusi Oluwaseyi Tnk God am now elected as d new NSASA SOCIAL DIRECTOR! Tnx to all my fans, promise not to fail u!
 
Francis Kisunguu
Francis Kisunguu hahaha,ni kweli if u get the best u should 4get the rest?
 
Nola ChocolateDiva Wheatfall
Nola ChocolateDiva Wheatfall Good mornin fb world!!! This is da day that da LORD has made, let us rejoice & be glad in it!! Thank u GOD for anothr beautiful day! Thank u for blessnme wit such an awesome daughter, wonderful fam & terrific friends!! My 3 off days wantd entirely too quick but I'm grateful to hav a job so it'd back da grind.
 
Samuel Abayomi
Samuel Abayomi Everybody can think,bt vry few pple reason.wt makes a normal human being different 4rm a mad man is reasoning..evn a mad man can tink!..evry human is a solutn 2some specific problems of oders,ds is d destiny of evryman.Ds also determines ur grtness in lyf..d questn is who r u?
 
Opu Saif
Opu Saif Fair daffodills we weep to see u haste away so soon
 
Aaron Masini Kabora
Aaron Masini Kabora dear santa...earlier I said Size 8 wud be my ultimate chrismas gift,but after seeing Tiwa Savage,i promise to be extra extra good.for reals.All the years Iv threatened to tie u up wipe raindeer juice all over u n let rudolf go wild stop if u get me Tiwa Savage.urs goodly ex-santa killer.
 
Genevieve Valsote
Genevieve Valsote without u....like it this song!!!
www.facebook.com
 
Ghalib Lobo Cleverly Ymcmb
Ghalib Lobo Cleverly Ymcmb A bell si n0 bell it u ring it,a s0ng is n0 s0ng til u sing it n l0ve isnt l0ve til u gve it away...
 
Jojijohnsons Johnsons
Jojijohnsons Johnsons i wish advanced merry christmas and happy new year to all my frds. GOD BLESS U
 
Nelson Lerma
Nelson Lerma !!!!! LADIES! !!! working a new condom that im gonna call Olympic Condoms (SILVER METAL edition)......for those nights u think it would be nice if he came second .....
 
Mero Dil Cha
Mero Dil Cha haaai frndss gud evng to alll miss u
 
Roscio Moreno
Roscio Moreno Un dia como hoy hace unos anos a tras ibamos rumbo a desayunar. Tamb en ese dia el presidete d mex toma cargo. Pero lo mas importante en ese dia fue q dejamos todo x q un angelito iba a nacer. Mi hermana. Happy bday to ilsita, icheboni we love u!!!!!! By the way she has a lovely name tks to me. Jajaja
 

No comments:

Post a Comment