Thursday, December 1, 2011

i love u all my frnd dnt 4gt 2 condomise guys hiv is der MAN MAN MAN MAN MAN MAN MAN MAN I hope today will be a good day

Ivy Lulama M
Ivy Lulama M i love u all my frnd dnt 4gt 2 condomise guys hiv is der
 
Summer Pettigrew
Summer Pettigrew MAN MAN MAN MAN MAN MAN MAN MAN I hope today will be a good day already lookin kinda crappy!
 
Shami Batth
Shami Batth gulzare singh chahals movie releasing tomorrow "i am singh"
 
Sar Kumar Chamling Rai
Sar Kumar Chamling Rai Hi Hello fb mitra jiu haru yaha harulai I Love you bhanera jadole katiko jiskai raheko chha lajle katai duiwatai hat lai kassera muthi parnuta bhayeko chhaina.?
 
Michael Wallace II
Michael Wallace II i bet i can beat you with no problem
 
Tshegofatso Mokgobi
Tshegofatso Mokgobi i miss him lyk crazy
 
Alpha-Iisis Dominica-Buttercup JustboughtaCadillac
Alpha-Iisis Dominica-Buttercup JustboughtaCadillac had the sweetest dreams of you; then I woke, all flustered in tears but I'm so happy to have seen you so good & so happy. But it broke my heart cause even before you left we missed you, you're not here & your not coming back but thank you Mom, I love you so much & we miss you everyday, all the time, you're always on my mind & we'll always keep smiling & laughing in memory of you<3
 
Brooke Bailey
Brooke Bailey Grandpa Gary Murks is doing better than what he was....I LOVE YOU POP COME HOME SOON
 
Denise Sanchez
Denise Sanchez If I'm not in Down Town Denver sipping or chugging me an alcoholic beverage by 6:30 Tuesday night...I will choke somebody!!! I mean it tooooo.........
 
Lara Clark
Lara Clark Off ta work I go ya c my meagan booo.
 
Rogers Cat Bree
Rogers Cat Bree IM BLACK... BUT I WANT TO BE WHITE... BAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA WATCHING STEVE WILKOS SHOW........ THESE NIGGAS WANT TO BE WHITE...
 
Amanda Whately
Amanda Whately I need 2 Glacial Rose bushels and 4 Gummi Bear Bushels to make sure I have enough for when I get to the next quests in the Winter Wonderland area of FarmVille.
 
Aliya Azad
Aliya Azad If u h8 me............unfrnd me If u think i'm nice........ Lyk my status If u think i'm a gud frnd.......comment on this status If u evr lykd mi...... Poke me, i won't tell If u lyk me nw...... Inbox me a ♥, i won't tell If u wnt 2 date mi...... Inbox me a :) , i won't tell If u r brave....... Set this as ur status :D
 
Jessica Heuser-Meggitt
Jessica Heuser-Meggitt Its horrible to say but I think my husband and I would be a good contender for the dr phil show! Lol
 
Alizza ThuIthunya Fitra
Alizza ThuIthunya Fitra I love you sincerely my heart, ... My heart just for you an the other was never there,, I hope now we are always together until the end of my life B
 
Travis Chinkeyes Johnson
Travis Chinkeyes Johnson Ill do whatever it takes... I'll spend a whole year proving to you how sorry i am... if there is a god, then what do i have to do...? tell me.. please.. i beg of you..
 
Lakisha Hockett
Lakisha Hockett Ugh i feel like crap haft to stop partyin like this gettin to old body cant take it stayin in bed all day
 
Joe Doe
Joe Doe ITS JUST ME AGAINST D WORLD BABY...I GOT NOTHING TO LOSE...N MY TUPAC VOICE....HALE MARY....LSBM KING
 
Babajide Okunniyi
Babajide Okunniyi Keresimesi,keresimesi de,abi olugbala kan fun mi........ i luv dis season.
 
Navjot Singh
Navjot Singh My Attitude :- A Girl proposed to me. And I said: ! ! "Sorry, I won`t accept your proposal, But I apprecate your selection..."!

Likes

Navjot Singh
 
Fred Whitted
Fred Whitted I need a couple of people to go to sleep for me. Finishing this book and doing the layout on just cat-knaps is really tough.
 
Germaine Frame
Germaine Frame Am I smoking Sherm, or did I see an ad for Battleship: The Movie??? R.I.P. Western culture; we had a good run, didn't we. =(
 
Averi Hill
Averi Hill Shout out to my cousin Haley Jenkins for finishing her chemo treatments. One of the strongest teenagers I know right here <3
 
Michelle Jupe
Michelle Jupe Just wanted to say I had a great day at work:):) it went so well im so proud of my self that now I can make latte's and cappuccino:):) tomorrow making pasties yummy !!! :P
 
Mahlatsi Ecstacy
Mahlatsi Ecstacy Lmfao shyt kwa kwa lyk dis damn bitch is sitng nxt ta me in da taxi n she gets of da phne n bursts into tearz eh... Wat da hel do i do...=HeCtIcShYt=
 

No comments:

Post a Comment