Thursday, December 1, 2011

ANYBODY NEED UR CARWASH GET AT ME I GT THEM 10 deals So cold this morning i love the rain but i wish i could stay home and cuddle with

Quon Bowser
Quon Bowser ANYBODY NEED UR CARWASH GET AT ME I GT THEM $10 deals
 
Katia Ocanas
Katia Ocanas So cold this morning, i love the rain, but i wish i could stay home and cuddle with my baby girl:)
 
Mark Cockrell
Mark Cockrell diz da txt book g sht i been in da wata bt i neva been sea sick
 
Marcelique Tillis
Marcelique Tillis LMS for : Waaht I Think Abouut Youu Nd A Snnq Thaat Remindss Me Of Youu , Only If I Knnw Youu , By Thaa Waay , GuudMornin Inn Thaa Besst Mood Eveer :) 'insider' ahaa .
 
Kerby Purser
Kerby Purser I love donut shops. They never go out of style.
 
Aaliyah Manago Loveofhislife
Aaliyah Manago Loveofhislife I really do love him....
 
Sabrina Trujillo Figueroa
Sabrina Trujillo Figueroa My close family and friends allready know the story but for those of you who dont know,... All three of my boys were adopted in pueblo colorado during a window where social services is getting sued for selling kids... there dad and I had them real young n he took care of us till he went to prison. i was homeless n under age so they stuck us all in foster care.. wen i turnd 18 they made me fite 4 m...y boys to prove i was stable n so i did 4 two hole years i faught 4 em my 3rd son was born into the system so they took him n made me fight for all 3 of em even though i was doing good and he had a different father they didnt care, i got prego wit my first girl they wantd her 2 so i left 2 cali 2 hav her after tht i came bak n they sed i abandnd my boys 4 my grl and unless i want em 2 take her i better leave so i did n never saw my boys again. i ended up having another daughter after that 2 but she died shortly after birth because of complications due to stress during pregnancy so outa 5babies i hav 1 left and it is KILLING ME!!!! Lord please lead them home to real family love... Antonio was 6 n Estevan was 5 but Mathaes was only 5 months to make a long story short so if any one has any information on their whereabouts, please lead them home... ugh hate wakin up anymore :.-( just dont wana wake up again without my babies please Jesus take me home already please then me n my daughter will watch over our family together. Violett mommy misses you, please ask God to take mommy home with you. Oh and I know you do but dont forget to look out for your brothers cuz they dont have mommy for that anymore except in praryeso any time u wana trade shoes let me know, ive been waiting to trade this pain with anyone anytime!!!! ='( GOD BLESS THE WORLD!!!
 
Eric Eberhardt
Eric Eberhardt National anthem for my new country.
www.youtube.com
 
Bakweleng Malapane
Bakweleng Malapane living alone is soOo not fun....now i feel like having a face to face conversation with someone...eish
 
Marcel Milligan
Marcel Milligan THIS GOES FOR DARRICK LAWSON IM CUMIN FOR U WEN I CATCH U I SWEAR I GOIN TO BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF U BITCH ASS NIGGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
 
Nkosoxolo Phonoshe
Nkosoxolo Phonoshe I need advise guyz who do I get my full focus on my studies I behind by 12months please help
 
Kendrick Wilkes
Kendrick Wilkes I got 2much sht goin on confused neva knw wen its yo time to go show no luv who kan u kal on wen u dnt knw wat to do cold Hearted
 
Abrianna Chadwick
Abrianna Chadwick Sooo ive been waiting for Dec. 1st all week so tht i can finally start my countdown until i come home! Im sooooooooooooo ready :D ~8 days <3 :)~
 
TamiOrr PureRomance
TamiOrr PureRomance Its that time! Time to shop for Christmas!! What better gift for a woman than her own business! We have some amazing SPECIALS this month on our starter kits. $99 (over $200 value) $199 (over $330) $279 (over $725) reg $399 $699 (over $1600) reg $799 $1399 (over $3800) $1499 This truley is the gift that keeps on giving year round & for a life time! Call me! I can help with a future to be proud of! 423-653-7594
 
Denzel El Prieto Walters
Denzel El Prieto Walters 24 days till ma bday oh man i feel so old right now lol
 
Sanique Salmon
Sanique Salmon This morning I heard a man's throat was slit, someone I saw once, and it made me think that life is serious and mankind is heartless and cold. I don't know what he did but can't a situation be dealt with in a better way? Why does it have to come down to killing? Its just so sad and I'm fearful of living in this cruel world!! :'(
 
Jenna Taylor
Jenna Taylor Feels Fantastic outside. I feel Shitty on the inside. Hitting the Bathroom like a "G" (SWAGG)
 
Christopher Armstrong
Christopher Armstrong You & I, should _______ before 2011 is over. put as your status and see what kind of answers you get..
 
Matthew James
Matthew James For what its worth, I think you'd make an incredible brunette....
 
Catherine Odonnell
Catherine Odonnell ryt thats me in 4 the nyt so jammies on... i dnt care who it is i aint movin and goin out 4 anybody!! that is all.
 
Nisyah Kamaruzzaman
Nisyah Kamaruzzaman hhhahahahaa... now only i know that brake oil is not really an oil... it's a water based.. so y people always called it minyak brake?? instead ok air brake.. like air bateri?? ermmmm~~~~
 
Rainne Youngs
Rainne Youngs Offer encouragement to people you come across. Everyone needs to be reminded all is well. --this quote I copied from the Kabbalah center reminds me of a favorite church songs... I believe the title is "All is Well" with my soul ... singing this song brings such a peaceful feeling to me.
 
Allen Lin
Allen Lin feels very weird not having my handphone wif me as I forgot and left it at home
 
Peter Mulvey
Peter Mulvey My first day out on the boat tomorrow... I cant wait... :)
 
Trilla Wilcox
Trilla Wilcox I Aint Worry Bout Naan Bitch Taking My Place You Hoes Wanna See Us Apart I Love All The Effort But I Refuse To Give Yall What Yall Want If You Want It That Bad Come Take It.....Lady EsQua Said It!!(Sn:Dont Be Dumb Im Knockin A Bitch Head Off They Shoulders Bout Mines You Betta Believe It (in jeezy voice)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment