Thursday, December 1, 2011

I wonder how it's going to be when I am no longer here for you to see will you ever truly admit how much you knew me or continue living

Robert Lupold Sr.
Robert Lupold Sr. I wonder how it's going to be when I am no longer here for you to see will you ever truly admit how much you knew me or continue living in the shadows hiding the truth so no one can see what are you going to miss because I'm not sure how much longer I can do this I myself will miss all that is this
www.youtube.com
SNL performance of HIGB is also available on WWW.MYSPACE.COM/ERICHON Youtube/NBC will not allow the video to be uploaded. Myspace is working fine.
 
Aaron York
Aaron York I like to be supported by Winners not Losers cause in the Record Industry Your only as Good as the people who Support U !! Thank you to the winners who have advance along with us over the last 8 years !!
 
Jodi Christine Lonergan
Jodi Christine Lonergan You dont love us you just want us so you can abuse our feelings. And so everyone know im not a kulyeshie i am now a lonergan. And forever and always will be a lonergan
 
Brandon Douglas Herford
Brandon Douglas Herford Wish I could find a list of all the Co-Ops being offered...
 
Vikki Butcher
Vikki Butcher I have been ask by Fran Perry 2 ask her friends to not send her gifts to-day....as she is unable to use her pc to-day because of eye surgery...thank u
 
Pj Inthara
Pj Inthara woke from dreaming of zombies chasing me n my family n frenz. we had cars n some how ended up running pushing a crate up a hill while a horde of 1000s of zombies chasing us!! i had my rifle turned around n BAMMMMMMMM I woke up!
 
Sybiljean Wood
Sybiljean Wood http://lyn61.wordpress.com/ I THINK IS WHAT MILT IS HOPING FOR. AND I DON'T BLAME U AT ALL FOR VENTING. : ) VERY THERAPEUTIC SOMETIMES.
lyn61.wordpress.com
Just another WordPress.com site
 
Karla Emily Valentine
Karla Emily Valentine free sushi and drinkage...think i like cocktail pardies!
 
Rhea Ilm Boiz Arvie
Rhea Ilm Boiz Arvie DID WAT I HAD TO DO FOR DA DAI NAH ITZ NAP FA ME&&PAC TIL 1-2 . SMH! DATZ ASHAME HW MII BBY GTTA HOLD HIS MOMMA TO GO TO SLEEP. I ALMOST THOUGHT HE WAS MII BOYFRIEND! LOL! DEY KNO HW TO PUT MOMMIE TO SLEEP! OUTTY FKK BOOK!
 
Charregus Sellers
Charregus Sellers All i can do is stay prayed up my life just aint right i love my friends so what people say doint matter we gon make it yal put my outside :) on .
 
Matthew Foret
Matthew Foret bartender I really did it this time
 
Tighen Rice
Tighen Rice If i text you 1st and you dont text back then dont expect me to text u 1st again. Anywho im chillin listenin to music thinkin bout the events from yesterday. Hmu ig if not oh well probably dont wanna talk to u anyway :)
 
Cristina Urdiano
Cristina Urdiano UH! I HATE wHEN GUYS STILL TRY TO GET WITH U EVEN WHEN THEYKNOW UR HAPPILY MARRIED WITH KIDS! THAT ASS HOLE SAID NOTHINGSS FOR eVER N I TOLD HIM BITCH IN MY HOME ITS FOR eVER! FAG! LOL HAHAHAH
 
RaKesia Symone'
RaKesia Symone' So I am very bored.!
 
Joe Black
Joe Black “You don’t have to do anything except to stop seeing the world from the viewpoint of you own personal cravings. Loosen up! When you loose your mind, you’ll come to your sense. Until then, however, I want you to continue to observe, as much as possible, the debris of your mind.” — Dan Millman (Socrates) Way of the Peaceful Warrior
 
Qaadiyra Cody
Qaadiyra Cody Tip for guys #2-When a girl has a guy friend that she finds attractive but id being decrete about it she has signs: when hen posts a pic on fb and she really likes how hes looking in it she'll say, "uh oh i see you!" and "i see u tryna look all sexy" OR when he posts a pic of him without a shirt thet she likes she'll say, "put some clothes on" and "eww, gross, ect."- My morning tip for guys d(^_-)b
 
Raj Sweet
Raj Sweet "You can Ignore Me as long as You want, but You can never change the memories I brought to Your life !! "
 
Erica K Minner
Erica K Minner So last night Jers on the computer and I tell him that I'm "craving" a song... ONE certain song and Id be amazed if he could get on youtube and play it without me telling him. SOoo he gets on and all of a sudden I hear "Feed my frankenstein..." AND I hear wayne and Garth talking between lyrics. Now that is not the song I was thinking of it was actually Misfits - scream. BUT it got me thinking when I heard that song I really really wanted to hear Feed my frankenstein I have 3 Alice cooper cds and that song is not on any of them (and ya'll know about my waynes world OBSESSION!) So in the end is it possible he knows me better than I know myself and that was Actually the song I should have been thinking of... had I known what I really did want? hmm...?
 
Angie Heupel
Angie Heupel in every desperate attempt to live somewhere warm, I would even move to the Sahara desert, there has to be some kind of job there for me...Ironing burkas perhaps? :)
 
Felipe Couto
Felipe Couto I am livin the life i was born to live, lovin' every minute of what I do come on, come on, come on, you can live it too!!!!!!
 
Anna Tamplenizza
Anna Tamplenizza IF WE WERE TO WAIT FOR FAMILY MEMBERS AND CHILDREN TO LOVED US, WE WOULD BE LIKE A CACTUS DRIED OF IN THE SAHARA DESERT. BUT FORTUNATELY WE HAVE THE LOVE OF GOD THAT SURPASSING ANY LOVE FROM FAMILY, FRIEND AND CHILDREN.CAN GIVES!BESIDE THAT I, HAVE JEHOVAH'S LOVE PORING ON ME DAILY,, REFRESSING ME LIKE PLANT BY STREAMS OF WATER. IF OCCASIONLY I, FEEL LIKE HAVING A CONVERSATION WITH A HUMAN BEING, I, HAVE MY SOLITUDE, MY FAITHFUL SOLITUDE, SHE NEVER LETS ME DOWN, WE LAUGH TOGETHER, WE CRY TOGETHER AND WE SLEEP TOGETHER, SO WHY SHOULD I ASK FOR MORE!!!!!!
 
Rayon Plummer
Rayon Plummer i wnt 2 say happy birthday 2 all my fren n family who born december,it is the best month eva comment n like if u tink so
 
Bri Willis
Bri Willis Awww i miss mike
 
Jerika DaBoss Holbert
Jerika DaBoss Holbert Mane I wana go to da nwest game!!!
 
Jennifer D. Lopez
Jennifer D. Lopez so i havent stepped foot out of my house in days...except to wash. i didnt want to get my baby bugga sick...and he gets sick amyway of course! ughhh...wish me luck people!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment