Thursday, December 1, 2011

Shhh Can u see what's wrong with this picture If so hit the share button don't answer Long way between us but i miss u sooo mush I cannot just stop thinking

Don Clutter
Shhh.... Can u see what's wrong with this picture? If so hit the share button don't answer!!
 
Rere Hany
Rere Hany Long way between us but i miss u sooo mush I cannot just stop thinking about u I need to feel every thing about u Again and again I miss ur smile ur magic on me Miss a lot .. but only with u Only u can make me love my life Only u can hold me close And fly to the sky Make me smile again Fall in love again U are my life without pain With ur blue eyes I forgot all my fears Its my dreams But just dreams.. ReRe
 
Jovial Sebant
Jovial Sebant if u can't keep ur words,don promise...
 
Wo Brown
Wo Brown HAPPY BDAY SON DADDY LOVE U OMAR N DAT A NEVA CHANGE
 
Mea Green
Mea Green Day Dreaming & I'm thinking of u <3 ...................
 
Xendee Claire Villaflor
Xendee Claire Villaflor gahahahahahahahha adik...time check 11:53pm...c ate Jaja Firmeza Ü nagfloflood likes pa...Hahahha ADIK..tlga....ma2log ka na tehh..hahha..gd nyt:)
 
Ahmad Parvaiz
Ahmad Parvaiz ohh lov u oll my frnds...
 
Elizabeth Gladden
Elizabeth Gladden watchin the Ellen Show. Every actor/actress thinks they can sing. Why doesn't someone tell them the truth..yes u are very nice to look at, but i've heard better singing on karaoke night at flyer's 69 :D
 
Veronica Briones
Veronica Briones http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2hQGOOR5g0 the last one will be us due to no school =u=
www.youtube.com
A series of Fanta commercials from Japan. Now with English "fansub" subtitles! By the way, "dorobo neko", which I translated literally as "thieving cat", is ...
 
Afroselector DjQues
Afroselector DjQues THERE IS ONE PLACE U GOTTA TO BE ON FRIDAYS TO DISCOVER THE AFRICAN SPIRIT IN YOU........AND THAT'S THE FAMOUS ★ LJ's BAR ★ ..... DJ AFROSELECTOR FLIPING DA VYNLS....... PLAYING AFRICAN CLASSICS AND LATEST AFROBEATS FROM DA WEST | EAST | CENTRAL AND SOUTHERN AFRICA*....YOU CAN'T GO WRONG. BECAUSE WE RUNNING OUT OF CAPACITY: YOU MAY NEED TO PIN YOUR #1 SELECTOR FOR RESERVATION "21C1FD65"
 
Victoria Parker
Victoria Parker GDM FB I LIKE TO THANK U GOD FOR A NOT SO PEACEFUL NIGHT BUT WAKIN ME WITH LIFE N ACCEPTIN LIFE ON LIFE TERMS N THANK MY HUSBAND FOR SHOWIN ME HW TO LUV MYSELF I LIKE TO SAY I WISH ALL THOSE THAT'S NOT ON MY CHRISTMAS CARD LIST THE BEST N REMEMBER GOD FIRST HAPPY HOLIDAY TO ALL
 
Nim Lepcha
Nim Lepcha I don't know much abt u...but i don't knw how to live without u...
 
Donna Sorrentino
Donna Sorrentino today is my friends b day hope its a great 1 love ya chat with u soon
 
RocaWear FreemybruhTonyjohnson Gee
RocaWear FreemybruhTonyjohnson Gee MAN DIS MAN BEEN MARRIED FOR TEN YRS. AND HE HAVENT FUCKED HIS WIFE YET. AND HE STILL WITH HER. LIKE WHAT DA FUCK. AND HE SAID HE RAN ACROSS SUM FEMALES DAT WANTED 2 TALK AND FUCK HIM AND HE STILL DEN FUCK. HE GAY DATS ALL I C@N SAY AB0UT DAT PART. BUT HE SHOULD HAVE FUCKD 0NE 0F THEM GURLZ DAT WANTED 2 FUCK. WELL IF YUR WIFE AINT GIVEN IT UP 0R GIRLFRIEND. ITZ A LAW SAY DAT IF YUR WIFE 0R GURL AINT GETTIN IT UP DEN U HAVE DA RIGHT 2 FUCK SUM ONE ELSE. DATS DAT
 
Mou Taz Afriti
Mou Taz Afriti home works ... Fuck u
 
Ruby Nunez Perea
Ruby Nunez Perea In need of prayers so bad right now.!!!! Hope someone cares. If u are my friend click the like button & then re-post. If I don't see your name, I'll understand. May I ask my "Facebook Family" wherever u may be to kindly copy, paste and share this status for one hour to give a prayer of support to all those who have family problems and struggles with their iniquities and just need to know that someone cares. Do it for all of us for no-one is exempt. I hope to see this on the walls of all my friends just for moral support. I know some will!! I did it for a friend and you can too. Share some faith and love for those in need. Life works in strange ways and Gods Love in mysterious ways♥
 
John Thedoctor
John Thedoctor Duat i luv u in a milion way.......
 
Devin McNeal
Devin McNeal My Grandmother always said that ur name will follow u. Sometime it makes it there befor u do. Thats y I try not to do anything that will have my name all over the place. Once its tarnished its hard to shake back even after u have gotten it together. A lot of the time its not gonna b told how it happened anyway. By the time it gets back to u its something completely different. Thats y u dont put urself in situations that will have ppl lookin at u or ur fam sideways. I have to much respect for me and my children to go out like that.
 
Pawni Dixit
Pawni Dixit Simple line but great meaning..... "Empty pocket teaches million things in life...." But,..., "Full pockets spoil's u in million wayzzzzz........" :-) :-)
 
Kevin Lingard
Kevin Lingard IAM SO TIRED OF ALL THESE LOVLY PEOPLE DIEING TO HELL WITH GOD HOW COULD YOU CALL YOUR SELF A GOD U RAT BASTERD MOTHER FUCKER COME AT ME I DARE YOU ITS ALL LIES U KILLED YOUR OWN SON U COWERD FUCKIN PIECE OF SHIT Y NOT DO YOUR JOB AND ANSWER SOME PRAYERS AND I CAN KEEP GOING BUT THIS WILL PISS ALOT OF PEOPLE OFF BUT I SO FUCKING TIERD OF PEOPLE JUST UP AND DIEING I KNOW ITS NATURAL BUT ILL SAY IT AGING HOW CAN U CALL YOURSELF A GOD PUSSY
 
Suckerfree SelfMade Tattoobol
Suckerfree SelfMade Tattoobol tell me how some girl u no who u r jus text an said she will do wat ever for a tat no class or self respect feel bad for ur peoples
 
Samantha Ramos
Samantha Ramos U say i suck. Ask ur girl she know i lick. Haha
 
Belinda Walker
Belinda Walker We're are all praying for u Debbie today during your surgery. Waiting for great news. Love you
 
Dalton Craig
Dalton Craig That awkward moment when a girl who always starts drama bitches about how much she hates drama. If u hate it then don't create it...
 
Abir Sultan
Abir Sultan If U stand 4 a reason, stand alone lyk a tree. If U fall on d ground, fall lyk d seeds dat grows back 2 fight again.. Dare To Live no matter wat!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment