Thursday, December 1, 2011

I may be a bitch but unfortunatly thats how i gota be so people dont get the best of me hit the cell Apos 27 horas voando 3 conexões turbulencias

Heather Dilligaf Martino
Heather Dilligaf Martino I may be a bitch but unfortunatly thats how i gota be so people dont get the best of me.... *hit the cell*
 
Jorge Artur Passos
Jorge Artur Passos Apos 27 horas voando, 3 conexões, turbulencias sinistras no Pacifico e uma correria danada..finalmente ja estou em "Terras Brazillienas" precisamente na nossa "New York" em Sampa, parece que amanha a noite ja vai ter Chopp Brahma cremoso com petiscos na Vila Madalena e sábado Bahia ia ia...que saudade do meu povo, que saudade da minha terra!!! Emocionado e muito feliz...
 
Lisset Rojas
Lisset Rojas If i sent ya'll the survey, please answer it! It for a paper I need to do!!!! please!
 
Christopher Statiqflow Cain
Christopher Statiqflow Cain Is it the real thng or is it a one nite stand: smetimes i dnt thnk it matters. And other times one nite stands sm beta cuz u cn miss all tha hrseish. But if its real im glad u cme. Excuse the pun.insert laugh and stop.
 
Ge Chang
Ge Chang Dam i had a crazy night want too do it agin
 
Alison Brooks
Alison Brooks omg doing 70ish on motorway than a warning light comes on the f---king car ???more money why did i buy that car lol xxxx
 
Rachel Lewis
Rachel Lewis i thank god for allowing me to see another day, i miss my mother dearly, its been a year today, feel like it was just yesterday, my mother-my queen, i remember holding her hand,it felt like i felt her spirit when she took her last breath, people love your mother you only have one and when she is gone nothing or no one can replace her, it hurts but god is keeping me and my family holding on
 
Diane Mckinney
Diane Mckinney To all the wondrous souls I call friends, thank you for being a part of a life worth celebrating yesterday. I truly love each and every one of you! Blessed Be.
 
Oscar Da Little 'Seeker'
Oscar Da Little 'Seeker' De cheapest bt precious tin evry1 can afford is a smile, 2day is HIV-AIDS/ SMILE day. So folks, giv me a simpl smile.
 
Walter Anderson Jr.
Walter Anderson Jr. If you are a RACIST there will be none of your kind in paradise...HELL HAS YOUR YOUR RESERVATION ON FILE.
 
Lisa Montoya McFarland
Lisa Montoya McFarland A good objective of leadership is to help those who are doing poorly to do well and to help those who are doing well to do even better. Jim Rohn
 
Bop Montana
Bop Montana People think i dont care ... wrong i care , i just dont care enough to give a fuck i aint no black panther or black rights activist but a black man aint got no place in the white mans world straight up u gotta sell yo soul to these rich people to get a piece of the pie id rather take they soul and eat the whole pie by my damn self .
 
James Rose
James Rose Needs to get a job quick, starting to go insane!
 
Chris White
Chris White I wana give a shout out to all the illegal foodstamp spicks.election time is comming and yall wil soon find your nasty asses on something smoking heading back to the country that you have allready fucked up.and good luck cause aint no foodstamps in spickxico!
 
Julie Villegas
Julie Villegas Lol aint dis a bitch now dat im in dallas n no lnger in houston all da jobs dat i applied for wrk ova der before haven my job over der r now jux calling me bak :( to wrk dat sux dey took to lng
 
Mujaheed Armaya'u
Mujaheed Armaya'u Woaw is dey any1 2 tak dis as a world gift 2day.....
 
Anna Sims Tatem
Anna Sims Tatem I woke up in a panic, Evelyn crying and I smelled smoke. Ends up Evelyn was just thirsty and our heater turned on for the first time :-)
 
Ryan D. Smith
Ryan D. Smith We you know you fools pussy, you aint hard you aint hard, you gonna make me catch a murder charge!!
 
Tommie Angel Ti-Ti
Tommie Angel Ti-Ti A perfect day to start the first month of Christmas. A cold gray day. I wish it'd snow. :-(
 
Andrew Sukhu
Andrew Sukhu I am writing a story called A wolf in sheeps clothing, which i am going to make into a video game!!
 
Terri Sospoiled Cox
Terri Sospoiled Cox GM still sick ugghh got to hit the work house n a few hrs have a good day
 
Helza Mahyudia
Helza Mahyudia is every potrait a picture of the artist that painted it? i didnt get where i am today
 
Opeyemi Adejare
Opeyemi Adejare 31 days remainin 4D year to be ova, A day to God is like 1,000 years, 31 Days equals 31,000 years, Which means no place that far 4ur miracles to be delivered into ur hands..., So "DON'T GIVE UP". Get set a standby & a release of God's blesin- at anytime...Orun to ku loke taso gbe, Smile...! Jesus is working 4U.
 
David TheGeneral Fitzpatrick
David TheGeneral Fitzpatrick Can't believe I'm up so early, slept like I had a million dollars in my bank account last night.
 
Ramiro Galan
Ramiro Galan Curious as to what a small office space costs in mckinney square or frisco square, anyone have any idea? Manny Cristales, do you know of any? Just wondering.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment