Thursday, December 1, 2011

A Person Who Irritates u Always Is the one Who Loves u Vry Much But Fails to Express It Finally arrived the mnth of candles and cakes picnic camp

Bikash Mishra
Bikash Mishra "A Person Who Irritates u Always Is the one Who Loves u Vry Much But Fails to Express It..."
 
Kunjang Dorjee
Kunjang Dorjee Finally arrived the mnth of candles and cakes, picnic & camp fires and dance & parties........ So wishing u all here a very happy DECEMBER... Njoy the last mnth of the yr......
 
Sergio Roby
Sergio Roby IM IN THE FAST LANE COUNTIN PILES OF MONEY. U NIGGAS SATISFIED SEEIN DOLLAR BILLS. SMH LAUGHIN AT U FUCK NIGGAS.
 
Dianna Jean Benjamin
Dianna Jean Benjamin Going under the knife!!!!! See u whn I surface with the spawn in my jaws!!!!! Luv mamabear. XOXOXOOO. ;)
 
Zeenish Iqbal
Zeenish Iqbal http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=173666506062688&set=at.173594199403252.37646.173214672774538.100002461441602&type=1&ref=nf
Hey Guysss!! Howz u All??? Sum my creations hope all of u like it Thank u so much 4 joining dis page <3 <3
 
Waldo Gibson
Waldo Gibson back on my red shit niga fucks with it my red eyes r back and here to stay and if u dont like it come see me ill give u a leason
 
Kemmy Ajayi
Kemmy Ajayi God I give u all d glory for counting me,families &friend worthy of ur praise to see d beginning of 2011Jan till Dec u are d baba of generation to generation.
 
Shakira Coley-Shepherd
Shakira Coley-Shepherd Suggest these ppl. LET THE WORDS OF MY MOUTH AND THE MEDITAILTION OF MY HEART BE ACCEPTABLE IN YOUR SIGHT, OH LORD MY STRENGTH AND MY REDEEMER! I need u to come by here!
 
Mark Flagg
Mark Flagg i would like to thank all 305 people on my fb for your wonderful support......your the greatest............u all the megashark.
 
BeeNolo Charity Kowa
BeeNolo Charity Kowa C wat colors u get. ♥ gold-wil you go out with me? ♥ Red- i want a relationship ♥ Green- im falin 4 u ♥ Purple- i mis u ♥ silver-i h8 u. ♥ Orange- i realy lyk u ♥ Pink- i lv u ♥ Yellow- ur amazing ♥ Blue- ur beautiful ♥ Grey- we need to speak more...
 
Prashanthini Ruppa Janakiram
Prashanthini Ruppa Janakiram Don let @nyone to become ur everyth!ng!!bcoz !f they go,u ll h@v noth!ng!!!
 
Elizabeth Spencer
Elizabeth Spencer Its pretty sad when u wont come to ur daughters own doc appt when u know she has problems all cuz ur lil girlfriend wont let u..thats ok my girls have mommy & alot of ppl who love them & care bout them they dont need u. U will b the one to regret it on down the road...
 
Amrita Dubey
Amrita Dubey If somebody is there to care for u always in ur life,then there is no other great blessing to u from GOD.truely caring people are very rare
 
Deneshia Stanley
Deneshia Stanley Chilling today wit my lil lady then tomorrow chic lounge. If u fuc wit me come fool wit me lol love that line
 
Emily Sturgis
Emily Sturgis Dear male bestfriend/&boyfriend, not only r u my bpyfriend ur my bestfriend & I love you so muchhh!! Idk where id b without u! You r the best thing that's ever happened to me. I love you cody hess <3
 
Sitara Lobato
Sitara Lobato so i like what i see when im lookin at me when im walkin passed the mirror, so ladies get like me, never let a man define u, let him accentuate u:)
 
Auwal Muhammed
Auwal Muhammed Love u all
 
Mike N Audrey Stutzman
Mike N Audrey Stutzman PILLS -- I destroy homes, tear families apart, take your children, and that's just the start. I'm more costly than diamonds, more costly than gold, the sorrow I bring is a sight to behold, and if u need me, remember I'm easily found. I live all around you, in schools and in town. I live with the rich, I live with the poor, I live down the street, and maybe next door. My power is awesome; try me yo............u'll see, but if you do, you may never break free. Just try me once and I might let you go, but try me twice, and I'll own your soul. When I possess you, you'll steal and you'll lie. You do what you have to just to get high. The crimes you'll commit, for my narcotic charms will be worth the pleasure you'll feel in your arms. You'll lie to your mother; you'll steal from your dad When you see their tears, you should feel sad. But you'll forget your morals and how you were raised, I'll be your conscience, I'll teach you my ways. I take kids from parents, and parents from kids, I turn people from God, and separate from friends. I'll take everything from you, your looks and your pride, I'll be with you always, right by your side. You'll give up everything your family, your home, your friends, your money, then you'll be alone. I'll take and take, till you have nothing more to give. When I'm finished with you you'll be lucky to live. If you try me be warned this is no game. If given the chance, I'll drive you insane. I'll ravish your body; I'll control your mind. I'll own you completely; your soul will be mine. The nightmares I'll give you while lying in bed, the voices you'll hear from inside your head, the sweats, the shakes, the visions you'll see; I want you to know, these are all gifts from me, But then it's too late, and you'll know in your heart, that you are mine, and we shall not part. You'll regret that you tried me, they always do, but you came to me, not I to you. You knew this would happen. Many times you were told, but you challenged my power, and chose to be bold. You could have said no, and just walked away, If you could live that day over, now what would you say? I'll be your master; you will be my slave, I'll even go with you, when you go to your grave. Now that you have met me, what will you do? Will you try me or not? Its all up to you. I can bring you more misery than words can tell. Come take my hand, let me lead you to hell...See More 17 hours ago · Chad Petroski, Kristen Petroski and 8 others like this..
 
Raj Roshan
Raj Roshan m missing u, ur smile
 
Senzeni Caluza
Senzeni Caluza Its nyc 2c that South African's youth is responsbl especialy woman!*who run the world*u go gals!
 
Lisa Reyes
Lisa Reyes #Truth
TODAY AND YESTERDAY I POST ALOT OF GODS AND THE LORDS PRAYER AROUND AND GOING THOUGH THE TIME OF MY LIFE THAT I WATCH THE NEWS AND SEE THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER AGAIN AND I FEEL THAT ITS TIME TO CLOSE THIS CHAPTER OF KILLLING AND BULLYING EVERYWHERE AND LETS TEACH OUR YOUNG ONES HOW TO LOVE AND RESPECT EACH OTHER OR ELSE GO OLD SCHOOL DON'T BE SCARED WE GOT IT SO GIVE IT WHIP THAT ASS AND PUNISH THEM AND TELL THEM YOU DID IT BECAUSE YOU LOVE THEM THE MOST YOUR MY CHILD. THATS WHY I THANK MY GRANDMOTHER'S R.I.P AND 41YRS MY MOM AND DAD FOR WHAT THEY SHOW ME IN THEIR LIFE AND MORE TO COME AND NOW IT TIME FOR YA'LL TO DO THE SAME,SOME DON'T HAVE MOTHERS AND FATHERS BUT GUESS WHAT? GOD IS THE FATHER AND JESUS IS YOUR BROTHER OR FATHER TOO, AND MARY IS MOTHER OF ALL CHILDRENS ITS TIME TO STEP TO THE PLATE TO BE REAL PARENTS IN THIS 2011 - TIL WE DIE KNOWING YOUR CHILD IS IN PEACE! MY HEART GOES OUT TO YA'LL REAL TALK AND YOU CHOOSE EVIL OR GOOD MY ANSWER I'M ON MY LORD SIDE COMMENT AND TELL ME WHAT SIDE YOU ON AND WHERE U WANT YOUR YOUNG ONES AT AND BE REAL WITH ME PEACE AND LOVE Aaron aka Apache' LOVE YA'LL!!!!
 
Amaechi Chilo Chinemerem
Amaechi Chilo Chinemerem Conversation between a maid and a visitor in a wealthy home. Maid: what would you like to have?, fruit juice, soda, tea, chocolate, cappuccino or coffee? Visitor: Tea please Maid: Ceylon tea, Indian tea, Herbal tea, bush tea, iced tea,green tea Visitor: Ceylon tea pls Maid: How would you want it, black or white? Visitor: white pls Maid: milk or fresh cream? Visitor: milk pls Maid: goat milk or cow milk? Visitor: cow milk pls Maid: friesland cow or African cow? Visitor: hmm! i think i will just take friesland cow Maid: would u like with sweetener, sugar or honey? Visitor: with sugar pls Maid: white, brown or yellow sugar? Visitor: Oh my God! forget about the tea, just give me a glass of water. Maid: mineral water, tap water or distilled water? Visitor: mineral water pls Maid: flavored or non flavored? Visitor: in fact get me an empty glass! Maid: Do you want a tumbler, wine glass, champagne flute or beer mug? Visitor: ABEG, I THINK I WILL JUST SWALLOW MY SALIVA! WHICH KIND WAHALA BE THIS?
 
Temalangeni Dlamini
Temalangeni Dlamini U poke m 1nc i remuv...u poke m agn i dn punch bek...so dnt start plz((((((
 
David Osikilo
David Osikilo It sucks wen ur'e ignored by d person whose attention is d only tin u wnt in d world
 
Fallstown Funniest
Fallstown Funniest Special shout out to all da hard wrkn mamas out there.....who no matter wat happens they handln they biz and takn care of they kids off top!!! If u know u da type of woman who dnt need no help...and always been taknn care of yours...(like)dis status!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment