Thursday, December 1, 2011

If only I had one wish I'd have a million trillion lifetimes that I could spend with you the Ataris Wow Have you seen the weather forecast for this week

Ryan Koressel
Ryan Koressel If only I had one wish, I'd have a million trillion lifetimes that I could spend with you. -the Ataris
 
Mary-Anna Hill
Mary-Anna Hill Wow. Have you seen the weather forecast for this week? I woke up to frost on the roofs this morning and we are forecast to be 63 degrees today. Wow, summertime! :) Well, not really, but close for December. Can you believe it is December already?
 
Mary Peterson-Swan
Mary Peterson-Swan ATCHOO !!! .......٩(-̮̮̃•̃)۶....... If you're allergic to bullshit, liars and 2-faced people, keep this sneeze going ... I can't wait to see who'll re-post
 
Shanice JerseyGurll Edwards
Shanice JerseyGurll Edwards imma take this time to show yu how much yu mean to me cus yu are all i need no money can emphasize or describe the love thats in between the lines boy look into my eyes while im grindin on yu this is beyond sex Im high on yu if its real then yu know how i feel Rockin On My Bae Rockin Rockin On Ya bae swirlin on ya bae swirlin swirlin on ya bae in my mind all ii can think about is a frame for our future &nd the pictures of the past and i chance to make this LOVE last <3!!
 
Buttons 'n Bows - Quality Second-Hand Baby Clothes
Buttons 'n Bows - Quality Second-Hand Baby Clothes EXPANDED HOURS STARTING 12/01/11! Good news, we are going back to our regular store hours. You can now shop Monday through Friday from 10:00am to 6:00 pm, and Saturdays from 10:00 am to 5:00 am. I have GREAT helpers on Saturdays, so stop in and say Hello to Jana, Liz and Rosemary.
 
Elise Hauholo
Elise Hauholo Hey u mnd ur bsnss bt nt othrs bsnss jus remv me frm ur frnds ngeeshi weshiningile, i hate you shilai shiii... shishenge ove mxiiiim
 
Luisa Mariscal
Luisa Mariscal I hope evething go ok i love u lil sis u will be ok evething is going be oh rite!!! :(
 
Kim James
Kim James "Mom, I'm proud of you. You got your first deer. You killed it so you clean it." "Mom tell the cop to hurry cause I gotta take a dump!"-- Hunter :)
 
Kristen Rousse
Kristen Rousse I have a package. I know it has my books. Helloooo severe drop in my attempt at academic excellence.
 
Jose GuitarGuy Meraz
Jose GuitarGuy Meraz Escape The Fate- Situations Situations are irrelevant now She loves the way that I tease I love the way that she breathes I touched her (ooh) she touched my (ahhh) it was the craziest thing. I love the girls who hate to love because they're just like me .A certain girl she took my hand and ran it up her thigh ,She licked her lips and pulled my hair, I fall in love for a night She can't behave and I'm just a slave don't worry I'll be gone when the morning comes.
 
Javier Hernandez Jr
Javier Hernandez Jr <3<3<3 I think I would rather possess eyes that know no sight, ears that know no sound, hands that know no touch than a heart that knows no love. ~ Author Unknown <3<3<3
 
Nadia Elliott
Nadia Elliott lol motherhood is a trip! i was never a lite sleeper now.....i pop up on a sneeze...my son is changing me already...
 
Skyler Branton
Skyler Branton ok so james walks out front and proceeds to tell me "sometimes I take all my clothes off, jus needed my shirt off for that one."
 
Chan Park
Chan Park Keishamthong khun ge echal o. . I re ng tajeng le. .
 
Brandii Nycolee
Brandii Nycolee HAPPY BIRTHDAYY DADDY I LOVE YHU <3 !!!!
 
Mehraj Hossain
Mehraj Hossain Someone asked how it feels to love someone who doesn't love you. After a deep breath, I said, "It's like hugging a cactus. The tighter u hug the more it hurts"
 
Maria Badd
Maria Badd Me and my son 4ever and ever and ever kant nobody kum in between us but god i love my son so much i would do wat ever 4 my son he so handsome yall hoes betta step back
 
Anyha Andrea Nuestro Fajardo
As it says ... "For God so loved the world that He gave His only Son That whoever believes in Him shall NOT perish but have eternal Life." so pass this to as much as you can for He said " Ignore me with your friends ..., And I will ignore you in the day of JUDGEMENT....
 
Winnie Tema
Winnie Tema A cockroach in my house...I don't think so#Usile
 
Natalie D'AngeloMommy Reyes
Natalie D'AngeloMommy Reyes I’m so happy today I’m finally spending time with my princess N.Y niece kayla she getting so big she growing so fast she too smart for me she helping me with her baby cousin D`Angelo she so ready to be a big sister I love<3 her so much ! MOOD: Girly / happy =)
 
Corey Hayes
Corey Hayes I wish it would snow!!
 
Primitive Baptists
Primitive Baptists After preaching at Grants Mill Church in Birmingham, we then travelled to Zion Church near Gordo, Alababama, about thirty miles West of Tuscaloosa. In the 1920s, the heresy of "The Absolute Predestination Of All Things" swept through this area and resulted in a major division. Zion Church was one of the churches affected by this division. Down to only one member, the future of Zion Church seemed obvious; however, the Lord had another plan. At the request of the last remaining member, Elder Tim McCool, pastor of Bethlehem Church near Echola, held a special meeting at Zion. Local Primitive Baptists Churches were invited and the original articles of faith were reconfirmed, thereby opening the door of fellowship with other Primitive Baptists Churches in the area. Three members of Bethlehem Church then moved their membership to Zion. Among these were Chris McCool (Elder McCool's brother), Chris' wife, and Mackie Deason (a long time deacon at Bethlehem).The church is now meeting every Sunday at 5pm. It was so encouraging to see a large congregation in attendance including many young families with children. I preached from Joel 1:1-4 & 2:21-27. I tried to emphasize how the Lord can restore that which has been destroyed. Since Israel is often a type of the church, many lessons can be learned as we apply their experiences to our lives in the church today. I told the congregation that the Lord may use them to carry out the work described in Isaiah 58:12, "And they that be of thee shall build the old waste places: thou shalt raise up the foundations of many generations; and thou shalt be called, The repairer of the breach, The restorer of paths to dwell in." The presence of the Lord's spirit was obvious. Pray that the Lord will continue to bless their efforts. ---Elder Buddy Abernathy
 
Belle Pinkerton
Belle Pinkerton I wanna watch Busy Town but its shower time. It's like childhood all over again xD
 
MzDiamondalreadyprincess Statistic'lovinglifeTrillfam Beyondbadbytch'ngothooesmad
MzDiamondalreadyprincess Statistic'lovinglifeTrillfam Beyondbadbytch'ngothooesmad AT SCHOOL ON THE COMPUTER DOING THIS B.S WORK LATER LAY OFF IS SOON TO ARRISE DATS WHY U ALWAYS GOTTA HAVE A BACK UP SO THATS WHY I STACK STACK STACK IF U AINT TALKING DOLLAS IT DNT MAKE SENSE SN MONEY MOTIVATE ME

Likes

MzDiamondalreadyprincess Statistic'lovinglifeTrillfam Beyondbadbytch'ngothooesmad
 
Jessica LaVallie
Jessica LaVallie I wish we can stand them all up in a line and slap them all!!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment