Thursday, December 1, 2011

Today is the 1st of the month I NEED MONEY I 3 DICIEMBRE Jenessa says to me after I walk in from taking Sam to school Mommy what's Samantha getting

Charvonna Walker
Charvonna Walker Today is the 1st of the month I NEED MONEY!!!!!
 
MaRcxe Gonzalez Gutierrez
MaRcxe Gonzalez Gutierrez I <3 DICIEMBRE!!
 
Michelle Martinez
Michelle Martinez Jenessa says to me after I walk in from taking Sam to school. "Mommy what's Samantha getting?" So I said "She's at school getting an education. " To which Jenessa replied. "I want to go to school to get edgmacation. " Sooo cute!!
 
Kushant Sirohi
Kushant Sirohi UNKNWN CALL: HE: dO u hV a bF? SHE: yes! wHo r U? HE: tEra bHai..rUk kAmiNi ghAr aTa hUn dHuLai kArNe! ANoTHR UNKNWN CALL HE: dO u hV a bF? SHE: oH nO no! wHo r U? HE: m Ur Bf... chEat u bRok Ma hRt! SHE: oH daRlnG sOrY i thOt u R mY bRoThR! HE: tera bhai hi hun kamini..aaj toh bus ghar ane ki der hai....!!!:D
 
Jolliet Tan
Jolliet Tan i left 5 hours to snore ... Nitezz everyone .. Happy snoring !!
 
Emily Helm
Emily Helm 1. Dear sister: I don’t have a sister
 
Thami Ndhlazi
Thami Ndhlazi iam bout to go mike jackson on these niggaz.........all i need is a red jacket wit som zipperz........!
 
Jess White
Jess White I tried my best to stop being as cold as I was and tried being caring and nice for a change and it's taught me a lot of things.... The main thing being it was the stupidest idea that I've come up with yet. Don't like that? Too damn bad. Oh, btw. New number (: 7275071863
 
Salam Jelyll Ghorlarhon
Salam Jelyll Ghorlarhon I need Your Mercy Oh Lord....:: Anu Oluwa sokale wa
 
Mlu Nxumalo
Mlu Nxumalo Yah,sengcabange kahle lah,I HEINEKEN namuhla ngiy'bamba ngamawashin--ak'khu2wana. #AmaKeepPushinUntilSumthnHappens
 
Gena Dominguez
Gena Dominguez Loving the wind! Remembering my brother Greg and my Mama Missing you and all those I love and lose and never will forget R.I.P.
 
Khadijah Ameenah
Khadijah Ameenah First I was like... Then I was like... Now Im like... **Kill my like button:)
 
Fasiku Titilayo
Fasiku Titilayo I wl surely make it
 
Knecco Ziffen
Knecco Ziffen Snow on the mountain tops. I wonder if any of my friends I'm the mountains got snow?
 
Serena Branstetter
Serena Branstetter ugg .........I hate when I wake up with a migraine :(
 
Ranbir Chakraborty
Ranbir Chakraborty cow-u cow-u holi cow-u, i want u hear now-u, god i m dying now-u, she is happy how-u.....
 
Ahsan Nazir Raja
Ahsan Nazir Raja i dun nw but there iz sumthng whch is irritating me .. Agay manzal the aur pechay us ke awaz chalta to bichar jata rukta to safar jata
 
Jay Espinal
Jay Espinal Its cold out and the gym is empty!! I like it!!
 
Alex Kornbacher
Alex Kornbacher Well my 19teen year old daughter hit her mom and me with a whopper yesterday. She informed us she was 8 weeks pregnant so to my dismay I'm going to be a granddad ya me. Not sure how to feel every dads worst nightmare came true. I may not be to happy right now but I still lover her. I just feel ya to young to be a granddad.
 
Nedra Williams
Nedra Williams Today I am going to speak those things that are not as though they were.... Thank you Lord Jesus for the power of positive words... Pleasant words are like sweet honeycomb to the soul and health to my bones ... Can you dig that !!!
 
Suprman Becca
Suprman Becca ILL NEVER CHANGE I HAVE BEEN FUCKING FATHFULL YOU HAD ANOTHER PAGE TALKIN TO ANOTHER GIRL NOT ME YOU TALKIN BOUT I AINT CHANGED FUCK THAT I THINK THE LINE WAS JUST CROSSED
 
Tammy Pond
Tammy Pond Just for the recod at this point I LOVE my film class! Not sure why it's a neccesity in me current major but I LOVe it nonetheless!
 
Jasmin Pleitez
Jasmin Pleitez I'm thankful for all I have in life!! Mostly my son who each and everyday puts a smile on my face even wen I'm down! Gonna sleep a lil longer den feed my lil man :) staying home cause every1 in bvl is whack! Bvl is so gay now! Geesh might take a drive somewhere that's not bvl lol mite take my son to da lakefront park if u wanna come along hmu asap
 
Jasmine Love
Jasmine Love To be able to wake up everyday is a Blessing is what i do that make every blessing count #have a great day ppl Work flow
 
Rachel Kapen
Rachel Kapen Like I maintained in my recent Oakland Press Guest Opinion, a wife cannot be a reliale witness to her husband's out of marriage affairs as illustrated by the most recent accusation of a woman of a 13 year affair with canditate Herman Cain.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment