Thursday, December 1, 2011

So i call my dad he just neva says no to meI LUV HIM The funny thing is that he didn't give me a hard time at allhmmmust

Nina GutIerrez
Nina GutIerrez So i call my dad & he just neva says no to me....I LUV HIM!!! The funny thing is that he didn't give me a hard time at all....hmm..must be cuz its for bby girl!!!
 
Heather Russell
Heather Russell Feels like shit! I have already puked my guts up 4 times this morning. And I have the cold chills but I am burning up. Fuck being sick! *imissyou
 
Yakubu Maga
Yakubu Maga I tnk God 4 d newborn he's blsd my family with. He jst trnd 3 mnths ystdy and wz christened earlier as Amevye David Maga. Amevye means I'm greatful
 
Jeff Pardee
Jeff Pardee SHERI you and our children are gods greatest gift to me i am so HONORED to become your husband i will LOVE you always
 
Patricia Patterson-Taylor
Patricia Patterson-Taylor pray divine intervention over every impossible situation in your life and supernatural deliverance for the entrance of a turn around season for you.... I declare a new beginning for you, your family, your finances, your relationships & your purpose in the earth! God is unleashing His favor and the wisdom of His counsel to you.. Let the devices of the devil against you be destroyed & frustrated in the name of Jesus. I stand against dream defeats & it's effects .. I bind the spirit of fear, doubt & unbelief and release the gift of faith to you in the name of Jesus! You are BLESSED in all your endeavors.. Love you all .. XOXOXO
 
Braylin McCray
Braylin McCray Omg.. I LOVE ME SOME DICK
 
Thomas Andersen
Thomas Andersen Why yes, I do listen to Rick Astley
 
Sally Kurniawan
www.youtube.com
Music video by Colbie Caillat performing I Never Told You. (C) 2010 Universal Republic Records, a division of UMG Recordings, Inc.
 
Enoch Hayden
Enoch Hayden I got them moooooOooooves like jagger
 
Wildboyz Fatz
Wildboyz Fatz I can't pick a side good or bad cuz being bad feel good and being good don't get da cash.
 
Lydia A Grijalva-Aldama
Lydia A Grijalva-Aldama DON'T NEED AN ANGEL ON TOP OF MY TREE, I ALREADY HAVE ONE IN HEAVEN LOOKING DOWN ON ME . . . PUT THIS AS YOUR STATUS IF YOU HAVE SOME ONE IN HEAVEN YOU WISH COULD BE HERE FOR CHRISTMAS!!
 
Mohamed Magdy
Mohamed Magdy وصول السلفين للبرلمان ..وسيلة...(عاوزين يطبقوا الشرع من وجة نظرهم) وصول الاخوان للبرلمان ....غاية...(بقالهم كتير مستنيين البرلمان و مستعدين) وصول الليبراليين للبرلمان...حرب...(ضد التيارات الدينيه..هتبقي شغلتهم معارضة وبس) مستني اشوف قرارات الاخوان كأغلبية في المجلس. متفائل. بس نشوف مستني اشوف السلفيين هيتعاملو ازاي مع السياسة. مش متفائل مستني اشوف خطوات حقيقية لليبرالليين في ظبط الميزان. مش متفائل من تطرفهم Ramy Godaa,,,and I totally Agree.....
 
Lindsay Loy
Lindsay Loy My mouth hurts so bad..... So glad I have a dental appointment today. Never thought I would so that lol
 
Josh Fried
Josh Fried FML I need to get a root canal and I need to get one of my wisdom teeth pulled I KNEW I SHOULDNT HAVE GONE TO THE DENTIST
 
Sung Jin Kim
Sung Jin Kim 다시 연필을 잡은지 몃 년만이지도 모르지만 나도 많이 녹슬었군.... 나름 티파니인대;;; 아 ㅈㅅ Years since i grabbed the pencil again... But surely, i have crusted and got old.... Supposingly Tiffany? srry lol
 
Alexii Ndumbah
Alexii Ndumbah Dad:who Nows Were God Is Child: I Dad I In Tha Bathroom Bcz When Ma Mum Went To Bath Dad Asked My God She Is Steel Their?
 
Latorilyn Ward
Latorilyn Ward There should never be a special time or place to tell the people in ur life how u feel about them. And whenever i feel it im gone say it. And here u go I LOVE U!!! MUAHHHHHH
 
Kasey Poe
Kasey Poe I don't need an angel on top of my tree, I already have one in heaven looking down on me ♥ .. Put this as your status if you have someone in heaven you wish could be here for Christmas
 
Elisca Cutrer
Elisca Cutrer Just got the phone call water meter is in gotta go get some pipes and finish running the lines so i should have water today!!!and lights shortly got to go to permit office in a bit!
 
Evanie Mitchell
Evanie Mitchell It's over due for this mommy to get back to SCHOOL ...any in put on were to go?? I was enrolled at clover park before but didn't end up starting my classes.
 
Zaki Zainul
Zaki Zainul I will never break my promises even just been there only for five seconds.
 
Thomas Knudson
Thomas Knudson I cant even focus on work right now. Got way to many things on my mind. Cant wait to be off work. I need to get away for a while n to get my mind right again n to think about some things. Life sure does suck right now!!!!
 
Lexi Tatiyana
Lexi Tatiyana Seventh period , idk how my day qet horrible when i walk in and qirl want too start shidd , lmfaoo but im not finna let freshman ruin my day !
 
Amila Syazwina
Amila Syazwina Zainur Ahmad...assalamualaikum...i want to off9 auntie...good night..
 
Briana de Souza
Briana de Souza ajs like did u hear me this time and i was like no waht shes like did u hear me so again i say no hear what so she says fart
 

No comments:

Post a Comment