Thursday, December 1, 2011

If u dont understand my silence U willnt understand my words Gud bye ma lover Gud bye ma friends U hv been de 1 U hv been de 1 4 mi singing It is

Kamana Kuikel
Kamana Kuikel If u dont understand my silence.... U willnt understand my words....
 
Phyness Lynda Kumwenda
Phyness Lynda Kumwenda Gud bye ma lover Gud bye ma friends U hv been de 1 U hv been de 1 4 mi............ "singing"
 
Maureen Obiageri Solomon
Maureen Obiageri Solomon It is de u in u dat makes u wat u re
 
Kgothatso Raborifi
Kgothatso Raborifi THANK U GUYS A LOT,ke godile tjo!
 
Javid Wani
Javid Wani MÝ FRÐ$ Ì MÍ$$ Ù
 
Anand Namushte
Anand Namushte You can live without the Person who says "U R MINE" But u can NEVER live without someone who says I M YOURS
 
Meshari Alhafi
www.youtube.com
© Roadrunner Records 2006 It was released as the third major single from their fifth album, "All the Right Reasons".
 
Brooke Biddle
Brooke Biddle PILLS ----- I destroy homes, tear families apart, take your children, and that's just the start. I'm more costly than diamonds, more costly than gold, the sorrow I bring is a sight to behold, and if u need me, remember I'm easily found. I live all around you, in schools and in town. I live with the rich, I live with the poor, I live down the street, and maybe next door. My power is awesome;) try m......e... you'll see, but if you do, you may never break free. Just try me once and I might let you go, but try me twice, and I'll own your soul. When I possess you, you'll steal and you'll lie. You do what you have to just to get high. The crimes you'll commit, for my narcotic charms will be worth the pleasure you'll feel in your arms. You'll lie to your mother; you'll steal from your dad When you see their tears, you should feel sad. But you'll forget your morals and how you were raised, I'll be your conscience, I'll teach you my ways. I take kids from parents, and parents from kids, I turn people from god, and separate from friends. I'll take everything from you, your looks and your pride, I'll be with you always, right by your side. You'll give up everything your family, your home, your friends, your money, then you'll be alone. I'll take and take, till you have nothing more to give. When I'm finished with you you'll be lucky to live. If you try me be warned this is no game. If given the chance, I'll drive you insane. I'll ravish your body; I'll control your mind. I'll own you completely; your soul will be mine. The nightmares I'll give you while lying in bed, the voices you'll hear from inside your head, the sweats, the shakes, the visions you'll see; I want you to know, these are all gifts from me, But then it's too late, and you'll know in your heart, that you are mine, and we shall not part. You'll regret that you tried me, they always do, but you came to me, not I to you. You knew this would happen. Many times you were told, but you challenged my power, and chose to be bold. You could have said no, and just walked away, If you could live that day over, now what would you say? I'll be your master; you will be my slave, I'll even go with you, when you go to your grave. Now that you have met me , what will you do? Will you try me or not? Its all up to you. I can bring you more misery than words can tell. Come take my hand, let me lead you to hell... Repost this and you could save a pill taker! Thank You
 
Sowemimo Omolade
Sowemimo Omolade O God complete my processing o....u re d only 1 dat can do it
 
Bukky Olaniyi
Bukky Olaniyi good: ur wife is pregnant bad: she is xpctin 3plet very bad: u were sterilized five years ago
 
Stephen Albert
Stephen Albert New month, i wil buy u all cristalx wit my luv to al queenstarx, belive me on my lyfstylex...my ladiex ar on my clustalx.
 
Thanussha Elangovan
Thanussha Elangovan ;that feeling wen u juz type HYE n that person goes offline -.- pffft
 
Megan Leong
Megan Leong If u want to eat me......write a kill word If u super duper very hate me......then use an rubber n rub me off If u want to talk stupid,crazy or FBI talk......then let's fight If u ague with me......then buy me a Nintendo wii
 
Dee Loc
Dee Loc U can touch me but i can hold u.
 
Bukky Orilogbon
Bukky Orilogbon Ha oye kin dupe ope ye o o baba atemi o ati ara ile mi awa laiye atun wa laye ha o ye kin dupe ope ye o o baba. Lord i‘m greatful to u alone!
 
Melea Bueno Patropes
Melea Bueno Patropes luv u baby!!...hapi birthday!
 
E Boy Zhaamuronga
E Boy Zhaamuronga Piece of advise, go wrm ur chair, open ur books n internet, enrich ur brain wit sme knowledge b4 u cum fraun in ma face tellin me hw 2 do ma job Mr idiot!
 
Arun Saraswathy
Arun Saraswathy Two persons u need in ur life... A cute person who promises not to break your heart:) And A best friend to kick them if they do break it.... Gud eveng my sweet friends and specialy to renju chetai..
 
Abby Orinya
Abby Orinya hapi new month 2 u all may the blessing of this month richly blessing u in jesus name amen
 
Live Johnson
Live Johnson I Lost My Nigga Over Nothin Though Jalen McClary I Miss U God Bless My Brother Soul
 
Caleb Ashtray Akarocky Watkins
Caleb Ashtray Akarocky Watkins miss williams is a slag. no doubt about and another thing is she looks like the physcic of harry potter if u chuck glasses on her.
 
Alissa Pretti Gangg Green
Alissa Pretti Gangg Green l.m.s and ill tell u abt ur self
 
Dustin Pete
Dustin Pete Eitha ya stand up r stand down its on u, imma get dis money you can b broke if ya want 2.. ~trill ent. Young savage
 
Joseph Oladimeji
Joseph Oladimeji This is another mth,anything dt u have loss b4 u recover back in Jesus Name.
 
Rahadi Sutandyono
Rahadi Sutandyono Makin lama bnyk orang2 yg mencintai tante Melia.....oh..oh tante MELIA I LOVE U FULLLLLL...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment