Thursday, December 1, 2011

da sound of lust making is a sweet tune to da devils ears many dance wit da devil i think WE all had our share on da Ballroom floor

Larry Jane
Larry Jane da sound of lust making is a sweet tune to da devils ears.. many dance wit da devil & i think WE all had our share on da Ballroom floor.. and da devil still says, "may i have dis dance?" until *GOD* kuts da musik & it all hits too klose to home ..
 
MsohSheila B Caise
MsohSheila B Caise Wow this year was very fertile! Almost all my homegirls had a baby or are pregnant! Smh lol bless y'all soul.
 
Kyle Kay
Kyle Kay Anybody ever tell you that you have a case of the Monday's?
 
Jennifer Grove-Delozier
Jennifer Grove-Delozier Nothing like taking a long winters nap with my grandson Elijah. Babies are the best cuddlers. Warms my heart.
 
Marcus McCarns
Marcus McCarns Will I be force to hurt a feeling today.....Survey Says *looks at wall n waits 4 sumthin to go "Ding"*
 
Meghan Prano
Meghan Prano SISTER WEEK: If you have a sister who has made you laugh, told you you were adopted, punched you, drove you crazy, annoyed you, hugged you, watched you succeed, saw you fail, cheered you on, made you strong, and is someone you are proud to have in your life, re-post this if you have a sister you love very much. LOVE YOU JENNA BEAN AND LINNY LINGUINNIE!!
 
Scott Fairfield
Scott Fairfield "Censorship is the suppression of speech or other public communication which may be considered objectionable, harmful, sensitive, or inconvenient to the general body of people as determined by a government, media outlet, or other controlling body.".....THIS IS SOMETHING I DO NOT DO. If I was living the life of one of those dudes who gotta take the corporate dick and be who others say they gotta be to be successful then yeah I'd watch my ways...but im not I am afucking cage fighter and a trashman. We don't need to worry about employers or people and their opinions we jusst do it like nike.
 
Misty Dawn Reed
Misty Dawn Reed last night ended my birthday well. well maybe everything didnt go as planned out the first time but i can say i had fun from pullin an all nighter with a friend to my sister tellin the rest of the room mates to kiss me on the cheek drunk a lil like two shots. watched movies and then went to bed at like 3:30 this morning i want to thank you guys for making my birthday great
 
Abegail Santiago
Abegail Santiago . . .0ff 2 w0rk, 2nd day. . .haays. .g0t 3hrs 0f slip, g0od j0b! Super avail, 2 calls a day, l0ve it!
 
Leon Hlawka
Leon Hlawka only truth is true Beloved one, what you are standing upon now in your reality is very much like an earthquake. You are not quite sure what is secure, because everything is shifting and changing daily, hourly, and sometimes you feel a bit insecure with it because you’re not quite sure that the old paradigm, the old beliefs, are serving you. “What I used to think was true and what I thought was secure is no longer there. The body speaks to me differently. The friends, sometimes they say to me things that surprise me. They act in ways that I didn’t think they would act. Why do they do that?” They give you opportunity to look past the action and to be in love with them as part of the great ray of light that they are as well, to look past their choices of behavior and see the Christ of them. That is why sometimes they act in ways that are un-understandable.
 
Kimberly Yates
Kimberly Yates Thank goodnes my Christmstree is only 3feet .i hardley cot it decporated what a job now tiome 4 dietcoke.:-)
 
Alex Keln
Alex Keln Anyone have a space heater for sale? I need something that barely makes any noise... :\
 
Debey Ron Knapp
Debey Ron Knapp rewatched astros performance..if the world would follow his lyrics from last night there could be world peace..for a teenager his words were deep and so true!!
 
Kris Rickard
Kris Rickard Is there anything more awkward than walking in on a co-worker that forgot to lock the bathroom door?
 
Javaid Wani
Javaid Wani Make others a companion in our HAPPINESS , Be others ' PARTNER in their Sadness.... plzzzzzzz by javaid
 
Vanessa Donaldson
Vanessa Donaldson Mii GOD iz work'n on me so guud I prayed fa him to take dat cigarette taste out mii mouth N I tried to smoke one just now n it waz nasty n almost chocked me.....MAN GOD IZ GUUD GIVE DAT MAN A TRY YAL
 
Eddie Flores
Eddie Flores Thinking about throwing a party after the parade saturday unless someone else is. hit me up with some info
 
C.c. Carr
C.c. Carr Fellow trade show professionals: I'm teaching another ear prompter class - The Ear Prompter Plus Workshop - Connect, Communicate and Convince on Monday, December 12 at 11 AM in Las Vegas. It will be the last class before the holidays. You need this skill to join the ranks of a trade show presenter. If you're interested contact me through facebook. If you know of anyone who is interested, please give them my info. Thanks everyone.
 
Miriam Chong
Miriam Chong Pilzer: Many successful people today have something in common with our last 5 U.S. presidents -- a degree from Yale and a brother in jail.
 
Tsu-Stephen King Boss Monamodi
Tsu-Stephen King Boss Monamodi Went to a chinese restaurant bought myself noddles, duck and fortune cookie and my fortune cookie said: You will know true love and enjoy true passin.
 
Paras Sethi
Paras Sethi Nvr rjct a girl in life bcoz a gud girl gives u happiness n bad gal gives u experience.both r essential in life.so njoy evry grlfrnd...
 
Jillian Jackson
Jillian Jackson Yay!!! Not even lunch and I am already pissed off. So glad I am leaving early. This is bull. But on a good note I get to see my man tonight. I love you baby and I know you love me I just wish other people did too
 
Byron Bart Slawson
Byron Bart Slawson A full service law firm.
www.abajournal.com
Some lawyers with wealthy drug defendants housed inside Miami’s Federal Detention Center have reportedly found a way to spice up their clients' incarceration. The lawyers are hiring South American pole dancers to pose as paralegals, according to a report in the Miami New Times blog Riptide. The blog...
 
Sabyasachi Mukherjee
Sabyasachi Mukherjee one day Sir Rajnikant was riding a bicycle....he found a injured puppy beside the road....he stopped!!!!...went to the puppy...picked the puppy up gently...took it back to his home....treated the puppy with care and love....now the puppy is back to its normal life...and living happily........................................ WHAT!!!!!!.......yehi bas aur kuch nahi.....r a roz roz ekhi drama thori na chalta hai. :D
 
NeNe Love
NeNe Love When i move a girls night is needed with peach ciroc and frozen peach dailys..
 

No comments:

Post a Comment