Thursday, December 1, 2011

I will sing a new song in This Month Blessed assurance Jesus is mine O what a foretaste of glory divine Heir of salvation purchase of God Born of His Spirit washed in

John Dare
John Dare I will sing a new song in This Month Blessed assurance, Jesus is mine! O what a foretaste of glory divine! Heir of salvation, purchase of God, Born of His Spirit, washed in His blood. Refrain This is my story, this is my song, Praising my Savior, all the day long; This is my story, this is my song, Praising my Savior, all the day long. Perfect submission, perfect delight, Visions of rapture now burst on my sight; Angels descending bring from above Echoes of mercy, whispers of love. Refrain Perfect submission, all is at rest I in my Savior am happy and blest, Watching and waiting, looking above, Filled with His goodness, lost in His love.
 
Roberta Sonsaray White
Roberta Sonsaray White AIDS is not a stigma. Ignorance is! Get educated about AIDS! ~WORLD AIDS DAY
 
Breanna Garrett
Breanna Garrett Good morning Facebook having a good day at school doing this work so i can get out and do something with my life loving god and my family.
 
Charlie Wiener
Charlie Wiener Hey Kids, on my way to Athens, OH for a big show at Abrio's and then on to Porter, IN yes, THAT Porter IN, for a show at Leroy's Hot stuff. Just braggin' a little
 
Ashlee Marsh
Ashlee Marsh Omg today a big day! Do i get on da bus n say bye bye LA? Man i wish i could get a lil guidance. HARRY if u up their can u send me on da right path?
 
Rohit Palli
Rohit Palli When things go wrong as they sometimes will, When the road you’re trudging seems all up hill, When the funds are low and the debts are high And you want to smile, but you have to sigh, When care is pressing you down a bit, Rest if you must, but don’t you quit. Life is queer with its twists and turns,
 
Yvonne Reed
Yvonne Reed At work today feeling alot better. Had to take yesterday off, was a little under the weather. Back to being myself. Moving on. Loving my LIFE.
 
Michael Eric Gonik
Michael Eric Gonik To anyone and everyone who has attempted to reach me by phone recently, all issues shall be remedied this evening with my acquiring of a new phone. New number to follow. Keep y'all posted.
 
Kristina Koffi
Kristina Koffi it is 10 degrees colder in my house than I would normally have my ac set for, and I woke up with a stuffy nose at 5 in the morning.....I got my wish for the cold to come to Florida
 
Jasmine Lovin Jr Freeman
Jasmine Lovin Jr Freeman NEED ME A REAL MAN N MY LYFE.... ONE DATS HEA 4 ME AND MY SON AND DAT DNT WNT TO CHEAT ON ME. UNTIL THEN U BOYS CN STOP CUMIN UP TO ME IF U AINT MAN ENOUGH TO HANDLE BUSINESS AT HME... U GOT TO B WILLIN TO B WIT ME AND ONLY ME AND NT DA MF WORLD, IM PRETTY SURE DAT A MAN WILL LOVE A WOMAN DAT COOK,CLEAN,WASH CLOTHES, AND B FAITHFUL TO ME... BOUT TO START OVA WIT MY LYFE AND FIND MR. RITE... HPE I FIND HYM SOON, I WNTED TO WORK THINGS OUT BT IT AINT WORKIN... MR RITE HMU ON SUM
 
Harsh Trivedi
Harsh Trivedi The Third Battle of Manzanillo was fought in the harbor of Manzanillo, Cuba on July 18, 1898. A large squadron of the United States Navy consisting of gunboats and auxiliaries attacked and cleared the harbor of a comparable force of Spanish vessels in the third largest naval battle of the Spanish American War.
 
Tory Brito
Tory Brito So wish I was in a position to stick a bitch!!!!
 
Krystal Ferry Misstishin
Krystal Ferry Misstishin omg im so itchy!! need a shower, my psych is messing with me today!!
 
Dorothy Davis
Dorothy Davis Goodmorning friends hope your night was a blessed one. As for me i just want to thank God for this day......
 
Lakhvinder Singh
Lakhvinder Singh life spent with someone for a lifetime may be meaningless,but a few moments spent with someone who really loves u mean more than a life itself...................
 
Trini Chandler
Trini Chandler SO I SHOWED PÉPA THAT I AM STILL HIS QUEEN I ROCKED THAT SHOW LAST NIGHT OMG HAD FUN SEEN OLD FRIENDS THE SHO WAS A GO EVERYONE WANTS TO WORK WIT ME ITS GOIN DOWN LADIES AND GENTS THIS IS MY TIME
 
Omowumi Faniyi
Omowumi Faniyi In dis New n Last Month in 2011, we shall all enjoy a longlasting JOY & PEACE IJN. Amen! Appy New Month pple.
 
Michael Haught
Michael Haught Money is a little tight this year; so, I'm going to have to send out home made Christmas cards this year that say: " Money's short and times are hard, so here's your F-cking Christmas Card! ".LOL:D
 
Stephanie Lappin Ford
Stephanie Lappin Ford Droopy has a great home!!! One of our dear friends called and said they have always loved him and will gladly take him!!! God is SO GOOD!
 
Gloria Middleton
Gloria Middleton Don't need an angel on top of my tree. I already have a few in heaven looking down on me ♥.. Put this as your status if you have someone in heaven you wish could be here for Christmas ♥♥♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
 
Jennifer Randall Senft
Jennifer Randall Senft Hold everything! Major announcement. Keith Senft bought a Chevy truck!!
 
Tierra Young
Tierra Young Chillin wit Trinity my Chicken Nugget lol, She is wht keeps a smile on my face an a twinkle in my eye my life wouldnt be complete without her<3., wrk 12:30-9 not even lookin forward to tht at all.,
 
Kevin LaMarcus Brown
Kevin LaMarcus Brown I know many see the posts about WORLD AIDS DAY and think that it's just people talking from ignorance! I get tested on a 3 month cycle, with my last test being October 12! Trust me, i was scared the first time i ever got tested, but here i am 4 years later and it's just another part of me wanting to live and maintain a healthy lifestyle! If you need a buddy, take one! I've taken my exes with me! Death is NOT Knowing!
 
Prakash Rv
Prakash Rv We have one big problem as a country... there are just too many nutcases and all of them have taken to the streets!!!!
 
Sharee Tierney
Sharee Tierney Got a big day ahead of me! I have alota laundry to fold n put awayn still some boxes to go trhru n put away..:.. Hopin to hear from thaat special someone today::)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment