Thursday, December 1, 2011

THANKS EVERYONE FOR THE BIRTHDAY WISHES I AM HAVING A GREAT BIRTHDAY ONE MORE CELEBRATION TONIGHT WITH FAMILY Its a great day High 70 I think

Barbara Brisco
Barbara Brisco THANKS EVERYONE FOR THE BIRTHDAY WISHES. I AM HAVING A GREAT BIRTHDAY... ONE MORE CELEBRATION TONIGHT WITH FAMILY.
 
Kathy Abouabsi
Kathy Abouabsi Its a great day ! High 70 . I think its a good day for the post office visit.
 
Brian Burton
Brian Burton If I get one more invite from one of those stupid games I'm going to shit a brick. A literal brick.
 
Tracy Dorsey
Tracy Dorsey Good morning my fb fam, I Love The Lord and I won't take it back , He has been soooo good to me!!!! Have a blessed Thursday.
 
Patricia Vargas
Patricia Vargas Good morning fb friends and family hope u have a wonderful thursday . May God Bless and Guide every step u take..
 
Mir Waseem
Mir Waseem The present study has only been possible due to the sincere and able guidance of my esteemed teacher and guide Dr. Showkat Ali Mufti, Additional Professor, Department of Internal Medicine, Sher-i-Kashmir Institute of Medical Sciences, Soura, Srinagar. His outstanding and magnanimous personality has always inspired me to strive to become a better doctor. His dedication to the profession, the attitude of no compromise in terms of patient care and compassion for the sick are worth appreciating. Throughout the course of this study, I have witnessed his exemplary work ethics. I consider it as an honour to work with him. Dr. Mir Waseem
 
Ruger TheRott
Ruger TheRott Best part about being a dog.....someone else picks up my poo.
 
Pranav Nema
Pranav Nema DAMN ! this is scary ! :O girl meets a guy on yahoo messenger crazy1 86: hey!!! h0tNsPiCy91: who is this??? ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... crazy1 86: ur secret admirer!!!!! h0tNsPiCy91: oh really.... quit lyin! who is this??? crazy1 86: i loved u the first time a stared in your eyes... crazy1 86: i think about u everyday... you are my dream come true. crazy1 86: we met once! i dont think u remember tho. crazy1 86: i cut myself because the pain takes away my feelings of u. crazy1 86: u will see me sometime tonight.... h0tNsPiCy91: ..WHO IS THIS!?!?!? crazy1 86:dont worry.... ill take very good care of you... crazy1 86 had signed off. The girl was so scared she locked all her doors and windows. She made sure her room was secured. She wasn't sure if it was a joke or for real. She didn't know when he was going to come. The girl was so frightened she decided to sleep with her little sister. The girl dozed off quickly. Then she heard a knock on the window. The girl slowly walked to the window. It started knocking louder. The girl looked through the windows and saw nothing... just some of the tree branches. The girl went back to bed with her sister. The bed was wet and had a pretty horrid smell. Maybe her sister wet the bed... the girl checked and found blood everywhere. The girl panicked. She didn't know what to do. She ran and hid in the closet in case the killer was there for her. While looking through the cracks of the closet the girl saw a shadow. It was dark, so she couldn't figure out who it was. She started to get more frightened. The shadow crept closer to the closet. The girl closed her eyes as if it was a dream. Then suddenly he opened the closet door and pulled her out. Her parents found her dead the next morning. She was completely skinned and hanging in her sister's closet. The younger sister was also found skinned and dead. PART 2... Two years after the Smith sisters deaths, the parents had a baby boy. The girl's room became a guest room and the little sister's room where the murder took place became the baby's room. The baby grew up to be a successful kid. One night he was on the computer and received an instant messege. h0tNsPiCy91: Hey lil bro!!! 2seXay4u: Who is this? h0tNsPiCy91: It's your big sis. 2seXay4u: I never had a sister. I'm an only child. 2seXay4u: This is some kinda joke, huh? h0tNsPiCy91: Mom and dad never told you? h0tNsPiCy91: I died 15 years ago with your other older sister. h0tNsPiCy91: We were murdered in your room which was once my little sister's room. She was killed in bed when I was sleeping. I was killed in the closet and skinned to death. 2seXay4u: Quit lying. I never had a sister. If I did my parents would have told me. Whatever. Your stupid. h0tNsPiCy91: You don't believe me? Well if you wanna look in your closet floor. h0tNsPiCy91: I carved my name and the time and date I was being murdered. Then I carved my little sister's name. h0tNsPiCy91: If you don't believe me little brother check the internet. Google on ''Smith sisters murdered anonymously''. h0tNsPiCy91: I gtg little brother. I love you and mom and dad soo much. I can't believe they kept us a secret from you. They should burn in hell. The boy checked the closet. He saw the carvings. Was it true? He surfed the internet and information was there about the anonymous murder in the house. The next morning the boy went downstairs. It was so quiet. Maybe his parents were sleeping. Hours later the boy found his parents in their closet skinned and hung. Then he found more carvings on the ground. They said ''I TOLD YOU I WASN'T LYING LITTLE BROTHER, I LOVED MOM AND DAD.... BUT THEY KEPT ME A SECRET. I CAN'T BELIEVE IT. WELL I'M FREE FROM THIS COLD WORLD, I WON'T HURT YOU LIKE I HURT THEM. I LOVE YOU!" - LISA SMITH This is a death chain letter. If you don't repost this in the next hour, the parents will kill you at night. They will kill you! DONT BELEIVE ME? LOOK IT UP IN GOOGLE press like if yo BELIVE IT ITS SPOOKY ISN.T IT
 
Lesa Morse
Lesa Morse going to be making sugar cookies with my little guy this afternoon. momma let him pick out what he wanted to put on the cookies for decorations. we have 2 colored sugars, 2 cans of spray frosting, 3 bottles of little candies and a box of 4 markers these are gonna be the most decorated cookies ever. that is if he will stop eating the dough :)
 
Shelly Terry
Shelly Terry I've an issue with Santa Claus...he called me a ho three times and tried to back it up with merry christmas!
 
James Giron
James Giron WOW! New Mexico 41th Worst Run State in America! 41. New Mexico > State debt per capita: $4,004 (16th highest) > Pct. without health insurance: 19.6% (6th highest) > Pct. below poverty line: 18.7% (12th highest) > Unemployment: 6.6% (11th lowest) New Mexico has a relatively low unemployment rate of 6.6% compared with the national average of 9.1%. This is down from 8.6% one year ago. Other statistics are not as promising. At 18.7%, the state has the second highest poverty rate in the country. Worst still, almost 20% of New Mexicans do not have health insurance. The state also has the highest rate of violent crime in the country. California-gets the top prize of 50th worst run state.
 
Tina Steyn
Tina Steyn Mess with me.. I can handle it... mess with my children and I will bury you where no one will find you... post this if you are a parent who will do anything for your children I will always protect my children like a bulldog!
 
Jak Redmond
Jak Redmond 2 one of the few gentlemen I've met in the dog would, safe travels, u will never be 4gotten! For Fran & Cathy my thoughts are with you @ this very, very hard time! Just remember all the luv & memory's , u will find a way! John pls tell max " not 2 much red wine!" Lots of luv allways jak & Ambala!
 
Rupali Krishna
Rupali Krishna A friend is someone who’s there when he needs you.
 
Sisco Drizzy Harmse
Sisco Drizzy Harmse Send this to your contacts and see what cOlOur yOu get back: *RED: ¡ lOve yOu:) *PINK: You're cute:) *GREEN: Funny:) *WHITE: ¡ used to l¡ke yOu:) *YELLOW: YOu'r amaz¡ng:) *BLACK: ¡ m¡ss yOu:) *BLUE: Fr¡ends fOrever:) *PURPLE: YOu'r hOt:) *BROWN: YOu'r sweet:) *AQUA: ¡ want tO be yOurs fOrever:) *GREY: YOu are a retard but ¡ lOve yOu:) *LEMON: I wana Kiss u :). What colour do u think I am?
 
Lalo Longoria Jr.
Lalo Longoria Jr. Theres a bible on my table because im blessed with what i have.
 
Harryson Harrie'z Mnjalah
Harryson Harrie'z Mnjalah Its the uniform dat makes a man, bt the man make it uniform. Gud even'n pps.
 
Greg Hairston
Greg Hairston Today SHOULD be a good day..
 
Sanjeev Kumar
Sanjeev Kumar "If a man develops a procedure that lasts for 3 yrs unchanged, he has done a very Outstanding Piece of Work. If it is unchanged for 10 yrs the man is a GENIUS, but if the work is unchanged for 20 Years, then he is working in a DEAd field..." Dr. Wullstein.
 
Black Jose
Black Jose Jose is recovering for a period of time after falling at home, he was in the hospital for Thanksgiving. He says 'Happy Holidays', he is in good spirits again.
 
Itms Traders
Itms Traders In small CSUN on China solar run. High risk. .73 http://twitter.com/#!/GarethSoloway
twitter.com
Sign up for Twitter to follow Gareth Soloway (@GarethSoloway). President & Chief Market Strategist at InTheMoneyStocks.com.
 
La Chinita De Leon
La Chinita De Leon My son is a free boi today cuz of his real friends amanda ,orlando diz n robert bush thank you guys i owe u one <3
 
Gee Dee
Gee Dee I need a haircut right NOW!!
 
Ashley Derusha
Ashley Derusha It's almost Christmas. Look to the left of your profile and use the first 10 friends. 1) Made Santa's Cookies: John Hopkins 2) On the nice list:Brandie Rao 3) On the naughty list: Misty Morgan 4) Had a bad accident with a nutcracker: Marsha Plemons 5) Gets run over by a reindeer: Nichole Oare 6) Stands under the mistletoe: Alisa Lyn Hayes 7) Kisses the person under the mistletoe: Melissa Beck 8) Messed up the fruitcake: Jeremy Jarabek 9) Drank too much eggnog:Mindy Trynfindanotherlikeme 10) Is the Grinch:Brenda Knapp
 
Evelyn Jenkins
Evelyn Jenkins Ughhh!!! Im fukn aggravated!!! Cant wait til i graduate from this fukn school. Sheesh!!!! 66 more hours to go after today!! Sn: need a beer n a blunt AFucknSAP
 

No comments:

Post a Comment