Thursday, December 1, 2011

dont need friend in ur life all u need is money and family u got that lol p Good morning fb blessed to see another day thank u Lord for

Michael Gonzalez
Michael Gonzalez dont need friend in ur life all u need is money and family u got that lol =p
 
Pamela Abernathy
Pamela Abernathy Good morning fb, blessed to see another day thank u Lord for another blessing, As long as I have u I don't need nobody else :) hollla holla!!!!!¡
 
Kevin Okie O'Connor
Kevin Okie O'Connor Doin some yard work wit pops then goin to scoop up Alice the Altima oh how I Missed U
 
Kiairra Perkins
Kiairra Perkins BULSHYT GETS OLD QUICK!SO I RECOMMEND U FAL BK B4 U GET LAID OUT WHERE U STAND#BITCH
 
Brenda Veloz-Castillo
Brenda Veloz-Castillo I LOVE IT WEN U HOLD ME TIGHT N WHISPER IN MY EAR U LOVE ME!!! <3 I LOVE U BABY!!! =o)
 
Rocky Jennifer McClure
Rocky Jennifer McClure For those of u who want a christmas picture of our kids this year ya better give me ur address if u havent already :)
 
Mykel Thomas
Mykel Thomas Im bein to nice to these hoes im to the point were I dnt give a fuck bout nobody bruh unless I fucks wit u or I consider u my brother on mamas im goin back to my old ways flash mode bitch #sign #sign get the fuck out my face.
 
Dav Deeps
Dav Deeps Question-Google is a girl or a boy????? . . . ... ... . . . . . . . Answer-Google is a girl. She won't let u complete d whole sentence, She start guessing & suggesting .... :D
 
Skeezy Agyekum
Skeezy Agyekum Man no dey fil wel at al bat nid prayes 4rm al of u
 
Zach Ramos
Zach Ramos Fucking love this weather! To all u ppl bitching about it! U live in Colorado stop complaining or get out lmfao!
 
Deeps Deepak
Deeps Deepak Question-Google is a girl or a boy????? . . . ... ... . . . . . . . Answer-Google is a girl. She won't let u complete d whole sentence, She start guessing & suggesting .... :D
 
Spidey Radzonen Nakamura
Spidey Radzonen Nakamura Surprisingly, I'm not as active as I used to be. I dun really enjoy what I used to do a lot... N it's like one of those movies where u know ur time is up n u just have to do what u have to do... It's like I got a quota to everything - allowed to get angry once a day, allowed to feel satisfied once a day, allowed to have fun once a day... Radar's heavily damaged. Visual's down by 50%. Audio screwed up. No more spider sense.
 
Xtiana Xcel Venus
Xtiana Xcel Venus Dis is d month of December, Guyz are Hustling cos their Babes need 2 look Sharp and Akpako Babes wey no get guyz are looking 4 spare dudes. So pls be watchful.......hold d one u get tite b4 ihe mmadu a wuo nke onye ozo
 
Zulu Felix
Zulu Felix Ho God why do u allow dis to happen.
 
Charles Tavolino
Charles Tavolino can u feel it ? i gotta live with it everyday,and i cant take the pressure,im going insane..now go away!!!!!
 
Fred Ebai
Fred Ebai Ok u forgived me but when it will come to my turn, i wont think twice ...
 
Petunia Mahlangu
Petunia Mahlangu Hw do u knw if someone really loves u #stressd#
 
May Ann Dejos
May Ann Dejos I really love YOU … But YOU love someone else… When I SEE YOU… I can’t close my eyes… I just want YOU to say how much I care about U… May I could say YOU at someTime ….. I Love You More Than Myself …
 
Brett Mooney
Brett Mooney All the ppl out there who new Leon I would like u 2wear somethin blue 2moz as a sign of respect miss ya mate
 
Ruthy Egbe
Ruthy Egbe Yes God has don it again 4 bring u n i 2 d end of dis year, pls lean 2 say tank u Jesus cos many did nt see dis month, n hapi new month 2 all my frnds.cheers
 
Mike Herrick
Mike Herrick Ive got my spice cupcakes, Chocolate chip cookies, blueberry scones, AND peanut butter graham crunch clusters!!! COME GET SOME! and bring me some coffee!! please... and THANK U! =)
 
Mfundo Mtengwane
Mfundo Mtengwane To ol of u friends: Thank u very much 4 ol ur wishes nd jst 4 takng tym out 2 say ol uv said 2 me on ths 'WORLDLY RECOGNISED DAY!' i appreciate it, thank u
 
Mufhatutshedzwa-Carol Sweetbabe Ramusetheli
Mufhatutshedzwa-Carol Sweetbabe Ramusetheli When I think of him, I just smile #Tee#... What do u do when u think of him/her?
 
Nivia Santell
Nivia Santell @ Health America Family Medicine With My Mommy At Her Appt.I Love Her So Much Thank-U Mom For Giving Me Life!
 
Kelcie Demott
Kelcie Demott well since the boys decided they wouldnt allow me ANY sleep lastnight, i will be sleeping at every chance i get today! can u say exhausted?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment