Thursday, December 1, 2011

Ace Christian Budoy pissed me off badly ruins my mood work stops me hanging w my friends screw my dates w my friends freaks me out to death a leech in my

Gladyz Jayme
Gladyz Jayme Ace Christian Bud-oy -pissed me off badly -ruins my mood @ work -stops me hanging w/ my friends -screw my dates w/ my friends -freaks me out to death -a leech in my system! AND WHO NEVER FAILS TO: -leave money in my bag for meal -drag me to church every sunday -reminds me to call home for BON -date me once in a while -kiss me before and after work -smell my armpit -and say i love u.... thank u bobs...=D
 
Sequana Jonet
Sequana Jonet ITS FUNNY HW THE ONES THT CLAIM THEY LOVE U R THE ONES THT WILL QUICKLY HARM U...BUT U NEVER DO EVIL FOR EVIL CAUS THT MAKES U JUST AS BAD..ALWAYS TREAT OTHERS HW U WANNA BE TREATED NO MATTER WHT...S/N eNCOURAGE SOMEONE 2DAY U NEVER KNW WHO NEEDS A SMILE, HUG, ETC..
 
Terrance Wilson
Terrance Wilson I am sorry but I cant do this anymore I cant keep wishing ud come home and u say u need someone to come in get u but u play so here is what I am going to do for u. Im going to ask u one last time do u need help, do u want someone to come and get u, do u want to come or not¿ Now tell me what is your problem and why cant answer¿ Uh¿............FUCK U¡¡¡¡¡¡ & FUCK HIM TO JUST CAUSE U KNOW HE IS A BITCH ASS LAME ASS NIGGA AND U STILL DONT WANT TO COME EVERY DAY U CRY TO ME ABOUT U SAD AND U STILL STAY UP THERE AND THE NIGGA OFFERED TO GIVE U A RIDE AND U SAID NO¡ BUT EVERY DAY U MAD ABOUT SOMETHIN NEW.... AND YO ASS STILL STAYIN THERE SO I SAY FUCK U AND HIM I CANT HELP U IF U DONT WANT SO PLEASE DONT TELL ME THAT U NEED SOMEONE TO COME GET U AND DONT EVER ASK ME FOR SHIT ANYMORE!!!!!!!! Zzzzzzz dont want to here it
 
Prince PartySwagg-ent
Prince PartySwagg-ent My Love for u is like Aids, u affi live wid it till u bloodclaaat dead!!!!
 
Rashad Espie
Rashad Espie Sometimes people r only about themselves so thats y u just back off cuz at the end of the day they make u an issue when the problem didnt begin wit u done wit selfishness
 
Brandon Dickinson
Brandon Dickinson Ok I'm at work just got done pouring concrete and y did the mailman walk right in it. U didn't see the orange fence that u walked around. Smh
 
Cheyenne Mountain
Cheyenne Mountain Litez out! Uh huh! Flash! Flash! Flash! Litez out! Uh huh! Flash! Flash! Flash! Lol. Litez out on east side except us. Whew. Flickered 3 times tho. Soooooo u c....when u pay your bills on time they said, "ok, Leave them Cheyennes on! Everyone else...pull the plug!" hahah. Jk morning all :)
 
Laura Content
Laura Content DECEMBER already...this is what u call a broke month but i love the shopping!!! :)
 
Suree Burns
Suree Burns Could be purple...could be pink....dependin on how u mix that #hit.....;-)
 
Vishal Gras
Vishal Gras Respect the feelings of people who touched u r heart Bcoz u will never know when they will just walk out of u r life and never come BACK....
 
Marquise Watkins
Marquise Watkins caint wait to cum lms if u ready to chill and party wen i cum hme
 
Dawn Garcia
Dawn Garcia Send me one more message an I promise,I will show her were u live an that new car ur driving.She is not one to fuck with.I would be watching my back if I was u.Frank wont be there all the time,Everyone knows how u leave him behind.Oh ya she work's at St Anthony to,For about 10 yrs now.Now I'm not playing ur childish games, U SURE THE HELL WILL NEED SOME FRIEND'S,OH YA U DON'T HAVE ANY LEFT THAT'S WHAT HAPPENS WHEN U TRY TO TAKE WHAT'S THERE'S..
 
Richard Collin Diengdoh
Richard Collin Diengdoh SENSIBLE THOUGHT: Do not loose wat u've by desiring wat u dnt ve. Coz wat u've now iz 1 of d many things U once dezired..:) #R¡ChArD c0lL¡N#
 
Trevon Dafastrunner Scott
Trevon Dafastrunner Scott If u think u can turn me on Lms #Turn on
 
Gloria Huney Bee Makungo
Gloria Huney Bee Makungo I know my status wena Do u knw urs got tested @ work 2day
 
Thomas Reynolds
Thomas Reynolds this one is for u honey!!!
www.youtube.com
© 2009 WMG Lucky (Video)
 
Gina Seroje
Gina Seroje i love u...gudnyt!
 
Funghai Dhuli Quembo
Funghai Dhuli Quembo Fln gwd than b4 ma love bei u jst med ma day love u alot...
 
Britini Nicole Crook
Britini Nicole Crook Dear doctors choice employees in the back of the office Yall r sum ungreatfull people just because our boss wants to save money n not go out to eat wit everyone and have a small breakfast every friday. Be greatfull u have a damn job cuz if i could all yall would be fired. I hate u yall wit a very big passion
 
Cloud Estrada
Cloud Estrada It's so fucking cute when people comment on there own statues. Aww u don't have any friends that's adorable
 
Edgar Bagnas Jr
Edgar Bagnas Jr Today is worlds AIDs day, I believe this day should be the day where u terminate all those people so that word wouldnt exist anymore, thanks.
 
Frank Junior
Frank Junior for all you that know me i know im not perfecct know one really is but one and he is above us all our Lord God u see if i could find peace an happieness it wold be answord prayers but im truly thankful for all my family and to you my sis lisa stand strong and be strong my prayers go uot to u love ya sis
 
Bob Chuks Emmanuel
Bob Chuks Emmanuel happy new month friends!!! be careful with wat u do coz this d month takes d life of many.
 
Kwenusa Samson Enyioma Dike
Kwenusa Samson Enyioma Dike Any thing that U can't stop pls don't start o. I'm above tru christ's mercies.
 
Amoo Adeola
Amoo Adeola U are d al sufficient God,tank u lord 4 sparin my lif til nao despit d accident dat cam acroz my way u stil count me 2 b 1 of d livin soul."BABA I PRAISE UR NAME U ARE WORTHY OF PRAISE"
 

No comments:

Post a Comment