Thursday, December 1, 2011

Don't need an angel on top of my tree I have plenty lookin down on me Put this as your status if u miss someone dat u wish was here

Tomuch Tohandle
Tomuch Tohandle ...Don't need an angel on top of my tree... I have plenty lookin down on me!! Put this as your status if u miss someone dat u wish was here with you for christmas....i love u grandma nd daddy pete!
 
Subhash Gehlot
Subhash Gehlot Search me if u can .....
 
Sallie West-harris
Sallie West-harris LOOK UNDER MY FRIENDS U FIND Sallie Harris..... Oh , I'm Not Bypowhatever.......that is , I Just Love Me!
 
Marie Welty
Marie Welty <3 to my two angels mommy and daddy luv and miss u <3 12/1/08
 
Nilesh Dhaske
Nilesh Dhaske How can you"SM_LE"without"I" How can you"F_NE"without"I" How can you"W_SH"without"I" How can you"FR _END"without"I" . Looks"I"am very important ..!! =>>But this"I"can never achieve"S_CCESS"without"U" So that makes"YOU"more important than"I" . =>>I MISS U =>>I LIKE U =>>I LOVE U !!
 
Alexandar Mirhatovic
Alexandar Mirhatovic Posalji neki broj u inbox i ja ti kazem sta mislim o tebi........... :)
 
Randy Montealegre
Randy Montealegre Wishing my little nephew a happy birthday today growing up quick next thing u know he is an adult but I'll still love him to death HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE MAN!!!!!!
 
Annah Mofokeng
Annah Mofokeng I alwyc luk at ur profile b-cos i mic u....
 
Marie Lipscomb
Marie Lipscomb _World AIDS Day.....todayy is the dayy to support loved ones or those whom u lost 2 this disease_help make a dfference because something so world wide has no name & can affect anybodyy_see beyond the ignorance & be safe_TODAY is not a day of mourning but of celebration for those fighting 2 survive....surviors & finding a cure_
 
Thato Nkoko
Thato Nkoko Had a nice day because of u I wil always lov u *teardrop*
 
Joseph Adibja Taiti
Joseph Adibja Taiti Kama ulipimiwa n u ave aids i aint telin u dat u wl live 4 long coz u dyin n u deserve dat ndo usi2ambukize.
 
Marcus Hunt
Marcus Hunt U gots to be BULLSHITTN! (Bruce Bruce voice)
 
Sam VanNess
Sam VanNess All this talk about trading Peyton Manning makes me feel like vomiting! I, for one, never, ever want to see the greatest player in Colts history (perhaps tied with Johnny U.) in any other uniform! Andrew Luck can wait a few years.
 
Ndubuisi Onuorah
Ndubuisi Onuorah Friends, Let me welcome u all on eagles wings to new month & d last month of the year. This shall be d month of thanksgiving & praises cos God will surely visit u. HAPPY NEW MONTH.
 
Alice Theuri
Alice Theuri 2 strng 4 2 lng n i just cant b widout u bby.
 
Lanny Meiria Arman
Lanny Meiria Arman kapan,,? dimana..? jam berapa..? > miss u so much, sayank <
 
Nripen Das
Nripen Das when u meet someone u know u are very happy but when u miss someone u know what's ur feeling
 
Jorden Thompson
Jorden Thompson damn i MISS MY BABY GIRL ALOT.yup missing u lots.
 
Seiko Adams
Seiko Adams Ladies and Gentlemen donot hesitate to call or inbox me incase you have any problem burdeni' u. Yours Prof. Seiko Adams.
 
Ron Brown
Ron Brown Good morning may "JAH" BLESSING be w/u!!!! Stay positive an let no man/women come between u & his love!!!
 
Michael Walker Ayubi
Michael Walker Ayubi Lost my cuz yestetday,it just hit me tht someone I grew up with,played games wit,got whoopins wit,and partied like a rockstar wit,lol,NEWYEARS EVE 06,Ill never forget lee lee my favorite time with u among many!!I love u and miss u!!And my tears tht have finally fell dwn my face are't of your death but of your life,a life I wuz apart of and 1 I will always cherish!!!God got an angel and ILL BE FLYING WITH U 1 DAY!!!FAMILY STAY STRONG!!!
 
Mike Semenya
Mike Semenya whats wrong with mazambani,if is not a loose is a draw.why makhosi?come on mazambani,if u dont pull your socks mokelneck fc[sundawns] ,they a going to kill u on sunday.
 
Mike Jackson
Mike Jackson Damn girl u got my attention n NO it wasnt ur body(dontgetmewrongilovedattoo) but u blew my mind with our conversation...feeling u for that
 
Yontell Morrison
Yontell Morrison if u want a man to respect && Love babe respect && Love yourself first
 
Caesar Aba
Caesar Aba Sometimes u have to lose a battle to win a war.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment