Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Wakeup and Make me SOME BREAKFAST i Want To Wake Up To See u Make it Too My {Breakfast in Those Long Sexy Knee HIGH Socks That TURNS ME ON

Melvin Luckyseven Hefner
Melvin Luckyseven Hefner ...Wake-up and Make me SOME BREAKFAST! i Want To Wake Up, To See u Make it Too! My {Breakfast> in Those Long Sexy Knee HIGH Socks That TURNS ME ON & Those Boyshorts with The Ass Cheeks Hanging OUT & That GiGGLY SOFT SUpPle Ass Wiggles, as you Stir That Pancake Mix\ EGGS + wear a TiGHT Top So I CAN see Those BIG HARD Tittie NIPPLES as you: Trottle Through That Kitchen Like a SEX SLAVE! (oH GOoD Morning Yall!)
 
Gerald Mitchell
Gerald Mitchell I regret having to report this shocking news... The Supreme Court has ruled that there cannot be a Nativity Scene in the United States' Capital this Christmas season. This isn't for any religious reason. They simply have not been able to find Three Wise Men in the Nation's Capitol. A search for a Virgin continues. There was no problem, however, finding enough asses to fill the stable!
 
Tammy Schnable
Tammy Schnable Yay, for "hump day"! The next three days will be crazy busy for me, David's out of town on a business trip & I am in charge of chauffeuring the kids to all their activities. Tonight & Thursday are the worst. I miss my husband already!
 
Primilee Usher
Primilee Usher I can't take one more sleepless night without you
 
Justice ForTravis
Justice ForTravis well I just sent the one petition in,I only need 5 more signatures on the other then I will send that one..lets hope for the best :)
 
Christina Figueroa
Christina Figueroa Wow q frio!! B dias...Good morning evrybody <3 I ya' ll have a blessed day!!
 
Melanie Domingo
Melanie Domingo I still remember my dream last last nyt... I'm glad at napanagnipan ko un maybe that's a sign....^"^
 
John Walsh
John Walsh Java Assignment Giving out and I havent a clue HELP !!!!!!!
 
Laura Lamb
Laura Lamb Dvr'd Rudolph last night. What a sweet and charming show after all these years. Oh, I only recorded it for Carly to watch when she visits over the holidays. Really!
 
Abhishek Dwivedi
Abhishek Dwivedi I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it........
 
Page Anderson
Page Anderson Last night I sat out on my deck without a jacket having my usual coconut rum drink. That was quite usual in September, but it's 2 days away from December and it's upstate New York. 67 degrees out there yesterday and almost 50 at 7AM today. Not complaining, mind you, it's just a little spooky when they are having snow in Tennessee.

Likes

Mark Dinehart
 
AD Shrestha
AD Shrestha bird flu is spreading re!!!!!! tara i just ate chicken 2day!!!!!!!
 
Denise  Wilson
Denise Wilson R.I.P. DON HARMAN, Weather man for Fox 4 Kc...... Not really sure what happened will post more if I find out anything else...........
Good morning. We know many of you have questions. We appreciate your concern, and we consider you our friends. But please remember that family comes first. We're honoring that right now, and we ask that you join us in that. Please bear with us for a little while longer. -Loren & Mark
 
Stacy Anderson Payne
Stacy Anderson Payne Day 30: Today I am thankful to have so many things to be thankful for! I am have a roof over my head, food whenever I want it, a job that provides me with financial stability, a wonderful family, great friends, and much, much more. These are things that are too often taken for granted - thank you "Thankfuls in November" for reminding me of the many blessings I have in my life. I challenge you to take a moment today to reflect on the many blessings you have in your life and thank God for them.
 
Joshua Harrington
Joshua Harrington well im at the station waiting on whoever is working with me today to get here. cant wait till friday. its the christmas party here at the fire dept. should be pretty fun. loving that sexy thing i call my wife and my beautiful daughter
 
Kagiso Magnolia
Kagiso Magnolia A woman said 2 hs husband i wish i ws a newspaper cos u always hold it in u hands looking at it attentively then her husband said eix even me cos i wil have new one every day
 
Cheryl Silvers
Cheryl Silvers Ok, a 15 page case analysis on Google for strategic management. A quiz for Geography, an exam for Access and posts! OMG! Am I there yet?
 
Liiee Ana Imussa
Liiee Ana Imussa I hve u vt da breath, da smiles..:) n da tears of ol my lyf!
 
Chelsea Leigh Bell
Chelsea Leigh Bell 1 THING I HAVE LEARNED ABOUT BEING SINGLE: its not about being alone. . . Its about finding out who you really are as a person and being happy with it.
 
Betsy Koech
Betsy Koech True fact of life: When u need ADVICE everyone is ready to HELP u..but when u need HELP everyone is ready to ADVICE u.. I'm sorry if you don't like me. But the truth is, I don't plan on changing for anybody. As long as you're doing GOOD, there will always be someone, somewhere...hoping you'd do BAD. Has anyone ever asked you to stay? Has anyone ever begged "please, please, don't go away"? Has anyone ever called you to wish you a nice day? Because people only come to you when they're not okay. Laughing at our mistakes can lengthen our own life. Laughing at someone else’s can shorten it. If you never saw it with your own eyes or heard it with your own ears, don't think it with your small mind and spread it with your big mouth... We used pencil when we were small but now we use pen , Do U know y ??? Bcoz mistakes in childhood can be erased but not now strange but true...
 
Kye Frenzy Mackenzie
Kye Frenzy Mackenzie i reckon i could squeez a human skull to death

Likes

Jye MackayBec Collins
 
Latty Kerry
Latty Kerry Vybes do a runner!!! mmmmmmm i wonder!!!!!!!!!
 
Oliver Cruz
Oliver Cruz Weird thing: I am watching plane crashes on YouTube and I have a upcoming flight. Creepy. (x_x)
 
Daniel Willingham
Daniel Willingham Now, that there is snow on the ground, I am ready for a few inches of ice on the water. Let's go ice fishing!!!
 
Yasir Nightwish
Yasir Nightwish life fucked up guys :'( the one which i believes more than anything more than my heart more than my breath than person broked my promise :'''''''''''( <3 someone really told that dont trust anyone even ur self also and that person is comepletely right :''''''''''''''(
 

No comments:

Post a Comment